One of the most slept on clones for Aventus is
the-superior-aventus-clone-v0-lvelabm6b5fb1.jpg

Trav

Marathon Mentality ๐Ÿ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I almost replied. But He's a fool if he thinks CDNIM is close to Aventus.

To be fair, he just asked people's opinion and hasn't said one way or another what he thinks :hubie:

Now the people in the comments on the other hand lol :patrice:

Even they saying it's not apples to apples tho but due to longevity and shyt, they get more compliments than they do with their Creed

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At some point I'm gonna make my way to testing Eight & Bob

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I got the sample pack for this with all 11 fragrances they carry.

I finally tested all 11:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*๐’๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ:

๐™„ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ค๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ช๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™š๐™™๐™š.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
STANK! Not even the raspberry and cover it up.

The oud has that barnyard steeze (like Kayali's Oudgasm Tobacco No 4)
People swear by ombrรฉ nomad tho lol. Itโ€™s gotta be the name giving it the hype. Those Louis fragrances have a strong synthetic smell to them

Imagination just smells like cleaning chemicals to me. Thought these joints would be magical .

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
People swear by ombrรฉ nomad tho lol. Itโ€™s gotta be the name giving it the hype. Those Louis fragrances have a strong synthetic smell to them

Imagination just smells like cleaning chemicals to me. Thought these joints would be magical .

The nose is funny. But yeah, the dude behind all the LV stuff gives it a "watery" dna. He's thinking beach and rivers, but a lot of people think swimming pool, lol

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I love it myself and bought the 50mL. One of my go to spring/summer joints. A nice/better alternative to Virgin Island Water. I like the coconut better in FYF.

I forgot I have a decant of Wet Stone from Amouroud and this is just dripping in sea salt aquatics and citron. I'm gonna try it tomorrow since it'll be in the 80s.

SOTD-Burlington 1819 by Roja Dove.
Maybe I wore it the wrong time of year? I read the reviews online everyone gave it 5 stars, but when I tried it I wasnโ€™t feeling.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SOTD - Sultan by Royal Crown

Exposing me for the noob that I am, once again I am admitting that my initial thoughts about a fragrance were a little off. With more of a full wearing, this really is a quality fragrance with a fantastic vanilla and woody profile to it. This is growing on me a lot.

I probably should not have worn this today, and really...I should have gotten this decant back in December because it doesn't quite fit the Spring vibe.

I will say this -- for the moment...I am not sure that I have a fragrance or decant that tops Tobacco Vanille as my favorite winter fragrance.
Sultan is getting close. And Ambar Dominicano/Tacita de Cafe are not far behind. Maybe Triumph of Bacchus -- though it might be a bit sweet to wear with regularity.

I should add that I really do love Stronger With You Absolutely -- but I can't lie...upon first sniff, it's amazing. Do I still love it after a few hours? Eh, I'm kinda ready for something else. That's why I'm not so obsessed with performance the way a lot of people are in this fragrance game. Most of the time, I only need like 5-7 hours of something. There are very few things I'd want to smell all day long.

Man, this comment was rambling, wasn't it?
LOL