Reppin
TMC 8-24

Yup, you guessed it.

1. Dior Sauvage
2. Armani Acqua Di Gio Eau de Toilette
3. Hermes Terre D'Hermes
4. Creed Aventus
5. YSL La Nuit edt

Sidenote: Got that Creed Aventus decant and I compared it to the dupe my lady got me off da caribbreh & I gotta walk it byke some.

Breh actually did a good job with his lil roll on shyt. It's honestly not too far off. You can tell which is the real obv due to 'access to resources' but for all intents & purposes, for 30 bucks, he kinda smoked it.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you do when you have decants that you don't enjoy?

Do you throw them away? Give them to friends?

Sometimes I'll sample something and I don't love it, but I can see myself maybe coming around to it someday. I don't have a decant of it but I remember smelling Beau de Jour (Tom Ford) at the mall and thinking I could grow into that in 5 or 10 years. I'm not quite that old man yet. But other things I know I'm probably never going to wear with confidence.

For now I just store the decants I don't like because, well, I did spend money on this. Perhaps this is a sunk cost but it's not like I need the cabinet space...

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Xerjoff - Empiryan

The Coli - You want another Tobacco Scent?
West Indian Archie - Again and Again...

Not as good as the last 2, can't win them all. But still pretty decent. Gonna rock this all day.

Definitely a tobacco and a vanilla, but in no way shape or form is this Tobacco Vanille.

I really wanted to like this more (this and NEFS) because of the bottle.

Make some Arabic/Moresque/Muslim Geometry/Girih/Arabic Calligraphy...and I'm hype.

182302_full.webp

That said, this is not good enough to purchase a bottle (only 170 @ fragrance buy - https://fragrancebuy.ca/products/xerjoffkcollectionblueempiryanparfum-man)

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
SOTD - Xerjoff - Empiryan

The Coli - You want another Tobacco Scent?
West Indian Archie - Again and Again...

Not as good as the last 2, can't win them all. But still pretty decent. Gonna rock this all day.

Definitely a tobacco and a vanilla, but in no way shape or form is this Tobacco Vanille.

I really wanted to like this more (this and NEFS) because of the bottle.

Make some Arabic/Moresque/Muslim Geometry/Girih/Arabic Calligraphy...and I'm hype.

182302_full.webp

That said, this is not good enough to purchase a bottle (only 170 @ fragrance buy - https://fragrancebuy.ca/products/xerjoffkcollectionblueempiryanparfum-man)
How much you want?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Sometimes I'll sample something and I don't love it, but I can see myself maybe coming around to it someday. I don't have a decant of it but I remember smelling Beau de Jour (Tom Ford) at the mall and thinking I could grow into that in 5 or 10 years. I'm not quite that old man yet. But other things I know I'm probably never going to wear with confidence.

For now I just store the decants I don't like because, well, I did spend money on this. Perhaps this is a sunk cost but it's not like I need the cabinet space...
I'm sitting on quite a bit now that I need to get rid of. This not even 10% of what I have decant wise. Most of these I ended up getting the 30mL bottle from FBO
tindecant1.jpg

tindecant2.jpg

This is from last year just from FBO (and I have much more) but I'm gonna start dropping them off to friends and family.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I noticed that Paragon @Monoblock

I wonder what that's like. I have a feeling it's a bit young for me but I thought about getting a decant one day.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I noticed that Paragon @Monoblock

I wonder what that's like. I have a feeling it's a bit young for me but I thought about getting a decant one day.
Smells amazing (fruity and creamy) and was one of my favorites from last year but try a decant to see if you like it. FBO might be sold out but if you like it and want an alternative try Lattafa-Radio. Its almost a dead ringer and only $30.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@Remote I give the very few I don't need up fukkin' wit to my people (ole lady, ma Dukes, nephew, youngin's etc).

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Give them away to my lil cousins and nephew types who like to go thru collection.. Let them pick and choose..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Almost thought I'd never see another Coli breh post their SOTD again & was gonna have to join dem Reddits for good instead of just visiting :mjcry:

Just looking thru this pic put a smile on my face (the Givenchy Pi back in the day was probably one of first introduction to colognes and what it can do, I was too young to realize it and didnt catch on til that Bvlgari blv was in my life years later but dam).. Then I saw that Dsquared2 rocky mountain wood joint and Im like I used to love that joint, WHERE THE fukk IS MY BOTTLE?! :ohhh: :russ: :demonic:.. Dam cant spend my sunday looking for that shyt but when I get back, wtffff..

Last edited:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got Clive Christian- Jump up and Kiss Me Hedonistic

YSL-La Nuit

On the way it’ll probably be delivered tomorrow

Anyone tried any of these is it appropriate for office setting?