Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
In the office.

SOTD - B-612, Nishane

Almost bought a decant of this (profile seemed interesting) but ended up going with Double Attack & Checkmate by Mind Games, and Vele by Tiziana.

Also grabbed a Creed Aventus & Creed Viking.

full

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Almost bought a decant of this (profile seemed interesting) but ended up going with Double Attack & Checkmate by Mind Games, and Vele by Tiziana.

Also grabbed a Creed Aventus & Creed Viking.

full
I haven't tried anything from Mind Games yet.

I'm kinda running out of things I want to sample. I really need to make a dent in my decants and use a lot of them up.

Creed Viking Cologne is one I still might try.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I haven't tried anything from Mind Games yet.

I'm kinda running out of things I want to sample. I really need to make a dent in my decants and use a lot of them up.

Creed Viking Cologne is one I still might try.

Do what I did and go talk to Megan :shaq:

Or Mrs. AI if ya nasty :ehh:

Told that heaux find me some fresh aquatics scents to try on one end then told the heaux give me some wood and ouds to try as well.

Told her give me both the popular options and some niche ones so I can be a snob. One of da ones she spit out was that R2D2/B-612 shyt but like I said, I ended up passing for now but I'ma circle byke.

Ive been wanting to try Mind Games and an IG ad just reminded me of em the other day.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Burned a gift card at fragrancenet

Samples of Creed Royal Oud, Viking Cologne and Original Vetiver.

Vetiver I sampled a Macy's a month or two ago. I vaguely remember thinking it was ok. The other two I have no experience with.

I don't plan on buying full bottles of any of them. But I'll wear them here and there.

Basically came out to being free, plus shipping.

:hubie:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Fresh haircut and I will be rocking LV Meteore.

Hide ya bytch boy:steviej:

I’m jp I’m happily married just feeling myself right now

Better tell ya wife to "hide her alter ego" before u snatch up her other split personality :russ:

I had the Meteore in my last LV pack but I thought it leaned more feminine but it actually kinds of lines up with something that just came across my timeline lol

If you can't see pic or can't click, it says "never been told i smell like a woman. always been told i smell good"

I understand this post may raise concerns for some.

Please do not let perfume marketing or other rhetoric on masculinity prevent you from exploring the artistic world of perfumery.

I'm not here to dictate choices, but here is the simple principle I follow. If a scent brings me joy, I wear it. I've never ever been told I smell like a woman. I get it, there are some fragrances you would rather not smell I understand this post may raise concerns for some.

Please do not let perfume marketing or other rhetoric on masculinity prevent you from exploring the artistic world of perfumery.

I'm not here to dictate choices, but here is the simple principle I follow. If a scent brings me joy, I wear it. I've never ever been told I smell like a woman. I get it. There are some fragrances you would rather not smell on your partner. Trust me, I do.

I realize we all have preferences that may include how you want our partner to smell. These are preferences, and hopefully, your partner respects them by choosing fragrances that align with your preferences.

Ultimately, if YOU like it, then wear it. What matters most is YOUR satisfaction.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Better tell ya wife to "hide her alter ego" before u snatch up her other split personality :russ:

I had the Meteore in my last LV pack but I thought it leaned more feminine but it actually kinds of lines up with something that just came across my timeline lol

If you can't see pic or can't click, it says "never been told i smell like a woman. always been told i smell good"

It definitely leans feminine afff but it was a free sample so ima dog the shyt of it!

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
PXL-20240404-191655601-2-copy.jpg

Ayo....

This shyt right here, b...

I didn't know if it was gonna live up to some of the hype I saw but man :wow:

• Top Notes: Pear, Raspberry, Saffron.
  • Heart Notes: Bulgarian rose, Orange blossom.
  • Base Notes: Patchouli, Amber, Musk, and Oud.

Ayo, a glass raised to whoever the mf was on Reddit that made me blind buy this shyt
full

Opening: Fruity as hell but not on no diddler shyt, feel me? Just to prevent the shyt from being super dry. Lil saffron in there too.
Heart: Transition into some florals, think I smell the rose more than anything.
Base: The oud in here on its 'Gucci Mane in 2006'---passing all the vibe checcs with this one

This shyt legit make me wanna step out this weekend. My wife and her split personalities gon have to stroke a nicca's ego wit this one cuz damn. Matter fact, she better be prepared to propose to me to renew our vows wit this one, ain't no way I ain't GTD after this
full

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot I ordered this and it arrived in the mail.

I heard a rumor that Cartier was discontinuing L'Envol (EDP) so I snatched up a 2.7oz bottle. Is it being discontinued? I don't know.

But it was cheap and I like it. And it means I don't need to spend $200 for Xerjoff Naxos.

Do they smell alike? No. They don't. L'Envol is heavy on the honey but lacks a citrus note that Naxos has. And Naxos is better overall.

But this serves the same purpose for me at a third or fourth of the cost.