brehs lets talk cologne game

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Almost bought a decant of this (profile seemed interesting) but ended up going with Double Attack & Checkmate by Mind Games, and Vele by Tiziana.

Also grabbed a Creed Aventus & Creed Viking.

full
You got it Mitch
broke-baby.gif

Fall/winter scent?
Both are Spring and Summer. Being in Houston these are right on time. Temps are definitely rising.

sphinxoceanicandmango.jpg

Oceanic Symphony-This reminds me of Megamare with lemon and not as potent but still long lasting.

Mango Hibistorm-some people will be scared b/c this is more feminine leaning but this shyt hits and the mango just keeps pushing along with hibiscus tea note. Tea is really starting to become one of my favorite scents.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Got my Fragrancenet subscription for this month

I did research looking for a fragrance that smells like grapes.

I saw on Fragrantica.com and on YT that Azzaro Wanted Girl By Night smells like grapes without having a grape note.

So I got that shyt and it legit does smell like grape soda.

Wanted Girl By Night by Azzaro is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Wanted Girl By Night was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp.

Top notes are Whipped Cream and Rum; middle note is Night blooming Cereus; base note is Patchouli.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SOTD - Osaito by M. Micallef

It's alright. Didn't love this decant when I got it. But it's got its vibe. There are way better aquatics out there on the market.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Cuban tobacco - This was not a cheap decant. Even with 20% off.

But yo, this is kinda flames. The tobacco is on that Tobacco Vanille tip sorta, but the rest of the notes are involved too.

Not a full price bottle for sure, but b the off chance this breaks on the floor from a fumble, I'm replacing it.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SOTD - Cuban tobacco - This was not a cheap decant. Even with 20% off.

But yo, this is kinda flames. The tobacco is on that Tobacco Vanille tip sorta, but the rest of the notes are involved too.

Not a full price bottle for sure, but b the off chance this breaks on the floor from a fumble, I'm replacing it.
Low key Alghabra has some good stuff.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Almost thought I'd never see another Coli breh post their SOTD again & was gonna have to join dem Reddits for good instead of just visiting :mjcry:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD Afternoon Swim…grabbed a small decant and this shyt alright probably wouldn’t cop a full bottle…

Going to a ball game tomorrow and plan on wearing Meteore

Same thing I said...

Different strokes & all that but Ion see how people ain't hopped to a few of the other gems in LV's collection tbh.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Almost thought I'd never see another Coli breh post their SOTD again & was gonna have to join dem Reddits for good instead of just visiting :mjcry:

What's funny is that my mom said that her dad used to wear Aramis. I never smelled it. And I saw it once at a mall when we were shopping together. But she didn't let me sample it because she would have gotten too emotional because he's not here anymore.

I mean, I probably have smelled it before. It's been around forever. But I'm gonna get a decant of it. It's probably something I smelled from men at church back in the 80s.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Edit - I forgot how So Avante Garde sells things at retail so even with 25% off, the prices are outrageous. This 25% off code is useful if you go there and find some samples you want.

Last edited:

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Same thing I said...

Different strokes & all that but Ion see how people ain't hopped to a few of the other gems in LV's collection tbh.
Yep the LV brand is carrying their mid fragrances and people buy into hype…there’s a lot of houses out there to get caught up on one.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Houbigant - Tabac Nomade

2 good Tobacco fragrances in a row? Whoa.

Leans a bit red/earthy on the Tobacco side and got some good spices.

Do I smell the rose? Bergamot? Saffron? Leather....not really.

I sort of wish I had references fragrances to really see if I can smell these things...but that's a rabbit hole I don't want to go down.

And for my gamblers and blind buyers - I thought this Reddit Seller (decent rep) had something pretty cool

Pressurized Atomizers!

My dream bottle would have a magnetic cap, pressurized atomizer, and only 30 mls...

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD - Double Attack

Leaning to a gourmand scent (of course)) with the light but powerful chocolate notes that really pop once it settles in. The opening will slightly kick u in da ass like Uncle Phil if he seen Will layin' round the crib too much wit it's bitter orange(s). I get the sweet agave bobbin & weaving here & there on the Mayweather tip---stronger on some areas of the skin vs others. The sandalwood pullin' up at the end help balance it out so it's not too mf sweet on sum smellin' like a cookie or chocolate bar type shyt. Projection ain't stupid strong but it pops.

Not sure about the price point on a full bottle tho. Seem like they prolly craccin for the packaging & design more than anything. But overall, Im enjoying it so far.