brehs lets talk cologne game

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Now, fine. Maybe WIA20XX and Monoblock have like 300 fragrances and decants and shyt so they have things laying around for 10 years and storage is a concern. Am I attacking them? Kind of. I mean not personally...but I think even they'd admit they have too many fragrances.
You going down the same path pleighboi. :umad:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure everyone will disagree with me here, but I think that "don't store fragrance in the bathroom" is a bunch of overblown bullshyt.

How fukkin hot does a bathroom get? Honestly?
Maybe these psychos who take fukkin blazing hot showers that fog up everything...yeah. Sure. You're probably not doing your colognes any favors.

But if you take normal, warm showers...I think it's fine.
Hey if people have the room to store it in their bedroom or if they have a closet...great. But I'm personally not going out of my way to do anything special.
Most people will never even finish their cologne bottles. So if the shyt maybe loses a tiny bit of potency 10 years later...dude go fukk yourself, you know? If you haven't finished that bottle 10 years later, you bought too much or you don't really love it in the first place.

You lose the top notes (that first 30 seconds to 5 minutes of a fragrance). Not a big deal imo, but the people that come up with this stuff seem quite unhinged. There's a whole mental game when it comes to fragrance imo.

And over a long enough time, the whole bottle will go sour. So if you cop that bottle of Drakkar from the Good Will - it might be quite rank. But it might not..

Likelihood of anything bad happening is more common if you got A GRIP OF BOTTLES.

But I tend lose more fragrance to evaporation than degradation. It's turning me into an over sprayer and changing up joints at least once a day.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You lose the top notes (that first 30 seconds to 5 minutes of a fragrance). Not a big deal imo, but the people that come up with this stuff seem quite unhinged. There's a whole mental game when it comes to fragrance imo.

And over a long enough time, the whole bottle will go sour. So if you cop that bottle of Drakkar from the Good Will - it might be quite rank. But it might not..

Likelihood of anything bad happening is more common if you got A GRIP OF BOTTLES.

But I tend lose more fragrance to evaporation than degradation. It's turning me into an over sprayer and changing up joints at least once a day.

The true angels share

:wow:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Got my hands on Burberry Hero Edp. Not a bad scent. Smells different.

Almost grabbed that shyt last week when I saw it on sale on a couple of my go to sites right now, but I had to grab that Creed Original Santal for my collection when I saw that on sale as well.

But....if I see that Burberry again soon....:ohmy:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Got anywhere from 12-14 full bottles & about 7-10 active decants (plenty I've ran em down dry by abusing the spray fr tho :lolbron: )

Yanno what. I feel a little less like I need to checc into FA (Fragrance Anonymous) like @WIA20XX @Remote & @Sonic Boom of the South :ehh:

Let's see how much I drop on ScentSplit this week tho before I continue this paddle up deNILE :unsure:

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Got anywhere from 12-14 full bottles & about 7-10 active decants (plenty I've ran em down dry by abusing the spray fr tho :lolbron: )

Yanno what. I feel a little less like I need to checc into FA (Fragrance Anonymous) like @WIA20XX @Remote & @Sonic Boom of the South :ehh:

Let's see how much I drop on ScentSplit this week tho before I continue this paddle up deNILE :unsure:
Sign me up for FA. I just counted and in 24 bottles deep not including my decants I got about 28 decants:manny:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Got these 2

Paris Corner Emir Cherry Cola Eau De Parfum

Top: Black Cherry, Cinnamon, Sicilian lemon, Nutmeg

Middle: Cola, Indonesian patchouli, Orange blossom

Base: Brazilian tonka bean, Benzoin, Vanilla, Labdanum.

= Never smelled Tonka Cola before. This smells like a cherry Coke. This strong and projects. :blessed:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junoon Al Haramain

Junoon was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Christian Carbonnel.

Top notes are Powdery Notes, Rose, Ylang-Ylang and Jasmine; middle notes are Iris, Tonka Bean, Rose and Jasmine; base notes are Heliotrope, Vanilla and Musk.

= Got this because I read this was a dupe of Teint De Neige. I been searching for the ultimate powder scent. Since Prada Amber Pour Homme has been reformulated that is no longer the winner for me. This smells like powder and soap and has a hint of Lost Cherry even tho cherry isn't a note. I would wear this all year.

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Got these 2

Paris Corner Emir Cherry Cola Eau De Parfum

Top: Black Cherry, Cinnamon, Sicilian lemon, Nutmeg

Middle: Cola, Indonesian patchouli, Orange blossom

Base: Brazilian tonka bean, Benzoin, Vanilla, Labdanum.

= Never smelled Tonka Cola before. This smells like a cherry Coke. This strong and projects. :blessed:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junoon Al Haramain

Junoon was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Christian Carbonnel.

Top notes are Powdery Notes, Rose, Ylang-Ylang and Jasmine; middle notes are Iris, Tonka Bean, Rose and Jasmine; base notes are Heliotrope, Vanilla and Musk.

= Got this because I read this was a dupe of Teint De Neige. I been searching for the ultimate powder scent. Since Prada Amber Pour Homme has been reformulated that is no longer the winner for me. This smells like powder and soap and has a hint of Lost Cherry even tho cherry isn't a note. I would wear this all year.
Breh, do you buy fragrances every week? Every time I come to this thread, you have 2-3 more fragrances. :mjlol:
How many do you have now?:ohhh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Breh, do you buy fragrances every week? Every time I come to this thread, you have 2-3 more fragrances. :mjlol:
How many do you have now?:ohhh:
Both of these was under $50 a piece.

I either get niche fragrances at discounters or quality cheap Arabian brands.

I also ordered a lot of samples recently. I always state if what I'm posting about is a sample instead of a full bottle.

*I also belong to 2 monthly scent clubs: Scentbird and Fragrancenet and get sent different fragrances that I post about if I like them or not in here.

I actually got 2 other bottles delivered today. :skip:

They both from Theodoros Kalotinis (Affordable Greek Perfume House).

Last edited: