brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
what cologne yall brehs wearing today, I'm wearing my Versace Eros parfum, smells great

SOTD - Issey Miyake

I smell soap, but also incense, woods, and sweets...

But gotta use these decants up.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
after I get my Sauvage and this other cologne my bro got that I'm going to get. After that I swear I ain't even smelling any new cologne until at least December, my collection I already have will be complete, lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This LV Nouveau Monde is interesting/adventurous as fukk...Opening with mf Bergamot to give you burst of zest before taking you on a smoky trail of mf Oud & Cocoa that's rich and bitter? Then grounded all out wit some incense and woody type notes. Def ain't no casual shyt (a little daring) and I could see me grabbing a full bottle but I'ma max out this decant 1st and see what it keep hittin' fo.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD(s)

Yesterday - Got in a new batch

Tom Ford - Vanille Fatale - It's a spicy vanilla. Sebastian didn't like it, so I didn't rush to get it. But it's gotta cool name. Well it's a spicy vanilla. Perhaps more masculine that you might think, still decent. 5 mls is enough.

YSL - MYSLF - 5-6 out of 10. It doesn't smell bad. It's pleasant. But it's a basic boring designer. I wonder how the fragrance counter ladies can sell this tbh. Should have got 2 mls instead of 5.

Amouage - Royal Tobacco - still a bit chilly, so rocked it today to run some errands. A strong incense mostly with a bit of tobacco and sweetness. Full Bottle Worthy, yes. Would I actually use up a full bottle of this over a lifetime? Man...I doubt it. But definitely a 10 of 10 for me.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is petty but 50ml bottles is where it's at.
Maybe 30ml if they offer it.

When there's a fragrance you want and it's not available at discounters, that stinks.
But when it IS available at discounters, but they only have the 100ml bottle...that kinda stinks even more...because the temptation is a MF.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
SOTD-Musk Therapy
I've had this a while and I swear I don't remember liking it as much the first time I tried it. Got back around to it this and I really like it. Very subtle and creamy musk/fresh on the opening, but settles down into an orange mid, and a sandalwood dry down.. This puts me in a really good mood and just overall pleasant.

Thinking about YSL Y EDP since it's only about $80 but I don't really need it.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD(s)

Yesterday - Got in a new batch

Tom Ford - Vanille Fatale - It's a spicy vanilla. Sebastian didn't like it, so I didn't rush to get it. But it's gotta cool name. Well it's a spicy vanilla. Perhaps more masculine that you might think, still decent. 5 mls is enough.

YSL - MYSLF - 5-6 out of 10. It doesn't smell bad. It's pleasant. But it's a basic boring designer. I wonder how the fragrance counter ladies can sell this tbh. Should have got 2 mls instead of 5.

Amouage - Royal Tobacco - still a bit chilly, so rocked it today to run some errands. A strong incense mostly with a bit of tobacco and sweetness. Full Bottle Worthy, yes. Would I actually use up a full bottle of this over a lifetime? Man...I doubt it. But definitely a 10 of 10 for me.

New batch?

Already?

tumblr_nubwjcHqUD1qdrcyyo2_250.gif

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Copped a decant of LV imagination…got two decants to get me through the summer.

Will prob grab a big bottle of that, original Santal, and Milliseme Imperial and call it a day.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Copped a decant of LV imagination…got two decants to get me through the summer.

Will prob grab a big bottle of that, original Santal, and Milliseme Imperial and call it a day.
If you like Milliseme Imperial (it's a beautiful fragrance, but it only lasts 10 minutes), try Armaf Milestone. It smells identical to the Creed version, but the performance is so much better! I think it's sub $40 on Amazon right now.