brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've worn everything at least once.

Have I worn something this year?
Have I worn it twice?

I put on "Roasted Coffee Cigarette Whisky Come And Get Your Suede Honey Baby" a few days ago, and I was like, yo, I should wear this more.

That's why I do random select.

Today is Varvatos Dark Rebel.
Yeah I didn't mean stuff you haven't worn at all.
I have some stuff that I might have sprayed a few times, but haven't touched in months.

Sometimes you don't reach for things because it's not the right season or occasion. I get it.
I wanted to ask because you and @Monoblock have a lot of fragrances and I wonder how much things get lost in the collection.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I have some stuff that I might have sprayed a few times, but haven't touched in months.

Sometimes you don't reach for things because it's not the right season or occasion. I get it.
I wanted to ask because you and @Monoblock have a lot of fragrances and I wonder how much things get lost in the collection.

Yeah, I rocked Y Parfum yesterday (along with LV Imagination earlier that day) and was like this is way better than remember...but that apple/pear/sweet note is still annoying.

It's hard to enjoy a collection once it gets past a certain point.

I wonder how big a collection can be and still get your "money's worth".

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

A lot of stuff gets lost in my collection. I was just thinking that I have to start going through what I have and put some things up and start going to my spring and summer smells. Found a Scent Split decant of Greenly I completely forgot about from last year. Gonna wear it tomorrow.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
pookie-chrisrock.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You ever check the tracking number of your decants 15 times a day, hoping it arrives 4 days early even though you picked the slowest shipping option?

:mjcry:

If I make one large order of decants, that'll quench my thirst until at least fall, right? Right? There won't be no more urges for awhile and who cares if there's no gas in the car to get the kids to practice as long we smell good, right?
full

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
the fragrance sites got it for cheap
I know but should I evolve because that been my favorite since I was a kid running wit the Brooklyn kids ...
What's the most unresistable afrodesiac fragrance that women can't resist and they feel the need to drop them draws and hand over that smoney off the first whiff?

Gains

Superstar
Daps
I know but should I evolve because that been my favorite since I was a kid running wit the Brooklyn kids ...
What's the most unresistable afrodesiac fragrance that women can't resist and they feel the need to drop them draws and hand over that smoney off the first whiff?

the ogs in this thread with knowledge should be able to recommend you something

otherwise i would tell you to get spice bomb :yeshrug:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I like to buy Black-owned brands, but I'm late to the party this time. I definitely need to check out some of The Taliaferro's fragrances. The presentation is dope, the prices are excellent, and the frags all get positive reviews online. I think I want to buy bottles of B.E.D, The Wood, & Reparations for myself, and Cloud 9 for my lady.

Just ordered the Ultra Sampler kit.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not sure how an electronics based site ended up with a top cologne list but here we are :laugh:

This list like the first entries if you search basic men's fragrance on Amazon :dead:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ordered this to see what they would send based on the information I provided.

Fragrance Fitting® - Custom Sample Pack
by Luckyscent Sample Packs

The Scoop
Let us help you find your next signature scent. The Luckyscent Fragrance Fitting is a hand-selection of samples, chosen carefully by one of our knowledgeable staff. You'll receive 5 fragrance samples based on information you provide to us.