brehs lets talk cologne game

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Nice, Im looking at that one and the HipHop scent. How is the performance and projection on your skin?
I got this in the Fall so I don't know how it would be in Spring/Summer. As with all citrus dominate fragrances, this not as strong in Fall/Winter.

This is noticeable but nothing major so far, but I think it would work well Spring/Summer.

I plan on getting House and HipHop.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I got this in the Fall so I don't know how it would be in Spring/Summer. As with all citrus dominate fragrances, this not as strong in Fall/Winter.

This is noticeable but nothing major so far, but I think it would work well Spring/Summer.

I plan on getting House and HipHop.
Fa sho, cool right up what I was looking for. A dope smelling citrus for the warm weather.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Got my Scentbird subscription:

This month I got Memo Paris Marfa and Room 1015 Sweet Leaf.

I got Sweet Leaf before and waiting till I see a bottle below retail to buy! I love this shyt!

Memo Paris can't do no wrong with me!

Marfa is a female fragrance but I definitely like and wear this

The eye of a tuberose

Marfa. A destination with a unique destiny. Its bottle emblazoned with a wide-open eye provides the first clue. Deep in the Texas, Marfa beckons the eye and holds its gaze. Marfa has a power of attraction like no other, like the tuberose Absolute: a bewitching, lingering, unforgettable flower. Marfa evokes the singular nature of this white-hot land.

Orange blossom absolute, Tuberose absolute, White musk

Oil of mandarin, Agave accord, oil of Ylang Ylang, oil of Sandalwood, oil of Cedar, Vanilla seed

This a white flower and Musk smooth mixture. :wow:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I put on my 1 Million Elixer today

So what cologne would make the ladies wanna r a p e me? Give me your best answer.I'm heading to the mall in a few hrs.

are you going to the mall to cop something ?

first off smell them before you purchase

I would try
Azarro Most Wanted
Versace Eros
1 Million Lucky

these all have great smells the ladies will like breh, good luck

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Perseus (Parfums de Marly) - Nice. Not amazing. Sort of reminds me of Terre d'Hermes but the grapefruit isn't nearly as sharp. The orange is smoother. Not a full bottle. There's too much competition in the Spring/Summer/Daytime scent world and it doesn't stand out enough. It's absolutely pleasant but 5ml decant would be fine and just mix it in with all the other summer stuff whenever you want.

B-612 (Nishane) - Oh baby. Yeah. This is up my alley for sure. Perfect daytime scent. Nishane might be my personal favorite house. I'm getting a 50ml bottle when I can.

Apex (Roja) - More distinct and adult than B-612 for me, but I'd wear it in mostly the same situations. Roja doesn't miss. God damn. Not worth going into all the notes. I'd get a full bottle if I could afford it, but I can't. 10ml or 30ml decant for sure.

I'll sample the rest of my decants later.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Perseus (Parfums de Marly) - Nice. Not amazing. Sort of reminds me of Terre d'Hermes but the grapefruit isn't nearly as sharp. The orange is smoother. Not a full bottle. There's too much competition in the Spring/Summer/Daytime scent world and it doesn't stand out enough. It's absolutely pleasant but 5ml decant would be fine and just mix it in with all the other summer stuff whenever you want.

B-612 (Nishane) - Oh baby. Yeah. This is up my alley for sure. Perfect daytime scent. Nishane might be my personal favorite house. I'm getting a 50ml bottle when I can.

Apex (Roja) - More distinct and adult than B-612 for me, but I'd wear it in mostly the same situations. Roja doesn't miss. God damn. Not worth going into all the notes. I'd get a full bottle if I could afford it, but I can't. 10ml or 30ml decant for sure.

I'll sample the rest of my decants later.
I love everything I bought from Nishane. I almost bought Wu Long Cha yesterday but decided to chill.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love everything I bought from Nishane. I almost bought Wu Long Cha yesterday but decided to chill.
Yeah that's one that I want to sample soon. Not sure if I want to test the OG or the X version. I didn't get around to Ani but I might test that one too.

Then I have a bunch of Xerjoffs I want to get to (Torino 22, Mefisto, Alexandria II and 40 Knots)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah that's one that I want to sample soon. Not sure if I want to test the OG or the X version. I didn't get around to Ani but I might test that one too.

Then I have a bunch of Xerjoffs I want to get to (Torino 22, Mefisto, Alexandria II and 40 Knots)
I have Torino 21 and that shyt is crazy on my skin in the summer. The mint, cirus and green spices is perfect for the summer and pushes harder in heat. Haven't tried Torino 22. 40 Knots is a good one as well along with Mefisto (super aquatic).

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have Torino 21 and that shyt is crazy on my skin in the summer. The mint, cirus and green spices is perfect for the summer and pushes harder in heat. Haven't tried Torino 22. 40 Knots is a good one as well along with Mefisto (super aquatic).
Oh. Well shyt.
I thought it was just Torino 22 and Torino 23.
I didn't even realize there's a Torino 21.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I put on my 1 Million Elixer today

are you going to the mall to cop something ?

first off smell them before you purchase

I would try
Azarro Most Wanted
Versace Eros
1 Million Lucky

these all have great smells the ladies will like breh, good luck
Yes sir! :salute:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oceania (Roja) - Not for me. It's good, just not my vibe.

Russian Tea (Masque Milano) - Very complex to me. Highly situational for my tastes. This is a mood. It does give me relaxing vibes. Hard for me to pick out the notes. I just couldn't imagine wearing this very often. There is a subtle raspberry that comes out after a couple of minutes that I do enjoy. I like it better than Oceania though. Honestly, now that I'm looking at the prices on Fragrancebuy.ca, I'd probably get a bigger bottle. They've got a 10 ml decant there for $33 and a 35ml bottle for $73. That's pretty dang good value, I have to say. Definitely NO for 100 ml for me. But now I'm actually tempted to get the 10ml. Yeah this is growing on me even as I type.

Edit - you need to buy 5 items on FBCA to get free shipping and getting the decant and spending $10 for a $33 decant is....not appealing.

Last edited: