brehs lets talk cologne game

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
full

best-axe-cologne-guide-featured.jpg

But nah, like @Jalether said, any popular Citrus/Fruit or Aquatic scent should do fr.

Dylan Blue
Creed Viking
LV Afternoon Swim
Sauvage
Clinique Happy Men
Dior Homme

Women are simple. Most of em just gonna appreciate a nice smelling men in general and them heaux luv dem fruits.
Yes sir

Sauvage is my club scent despite absolutely hating the scent (too heavy on ambroxan) but ladies love it so I rock it

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got the Imaginary Authors Sample Set. Great packaging and out the 16 I really only cared for 6-7 and would maybe buy a full bottle of Whispered Myths, and Falling Into The Sea, and Slow Explosions.
IA-GS.jpg

IA-GS-2.jpg

IA-GS-1.jpg

Overall pretty good but some of these just are not it.
City of Fire- smells like Lay's Mesquite BBQ chips
Waffle Cone- smells exactly like that but just way too sweet
Fox In The Flowerbed- should be illegal. That shyt is gross.
Cobra and The Canary-I don't even know what this supposed to be. Very waxy and lipstick smelling but animalistic and leathery.
Bull's Blood....WHY? You gotta have some balls to wear this shyt. I usually love rose but the animalistic tone in this is turned up to 1000 with the patchouli. Rose is an afterthought. I just don't see how or why anyone would wear this.
Yesterday's Haze- Too feminine for me
Sundrunk-Smells like Sunkist orange soda
Soft Lawn- They say its supposed to smell like tennis balls and it does but very green and floral with the opening of grapefruit. The dry down is a soft linen and comes off very pleasant. Definitely gives off country club vibes.

The rest I don't feel like really mentioning. Not bad but like I said not bottle worthy either. The brand is very hit and miss. I give them credit for trying different shyt though.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I just ran out of my Classisc Polo Sport idk what to go to now HELP

Isn't it still available?

If not (or you don't like the new formulation), you can get the clone at Alexandria

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elysium is nice.

I think it's the most versatile and wearable. Certainly a signature scent for some.
It didn't quite impact me the same way Isola Blu, or Apex did, but I DO like it. We all have different tastes.

My personal Roja rankings would be Isola Blu, Apex, Elysium/Burlington 1819, with decent gap...then Oceania.
Not sure how many more Roja I will sample.

I'm a bit sad that we're getting into 50 degree weather now. I don't want to freeze to death but 50-60 degrees...I just feel like my winter scents don't hit the same.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Elysium is nice.

I think it's the most versatile and wearable. Certainly a signature scent for some.
It didn't quite impact me the same way Isola Blu, or Apex did, but I DO like it. We all have different tastes.

My personal Roja rankings would be Isola Blu, Apex, Elysium/Burlington 1819, with decent gap...then Oceania.
Not sure how many more Roja I will sample.

I'm a bit sad that we're getting into 50 degree weather now. I don't want to freeze to death but 50-60 degrees...I just feel like my winter scents don't hit the same.
Love Elysium it just doesn't last long at least on my skin more than 2-3 hours. Same with PDM-Percival. I ran through the decant of that stuff so quick b/c I had to keep reapplying.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Anyone have experience with Ultra Male and/or Le Male Le Parfum?

Spicebomb extreme?

Own All 3, bottles.

Ultra is my favorite of the JPG line. It's sweet, but smells like pear.

Le Parfum is just super sweet.

SBE is spicy, cinnamon, cardamom, clove, stuff like that. There are a lot of other fragrances that are in the same style. It's the gateway to that style imo.

All are good, I definitely a wear spicebomb more than the other ones.

The JPG is more clubbing specifically. I'd say that for the entire line.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Own All 3, bottles.

Ultra is my favorite of the JPG line. It's sweet, but smells like pear.

Le Parfum is just super sweet.

SBE is spicy, cinnamon, cardamom, clove, stuff like that. There are a lot of other fragrances that are in the same style. It's the gateway to that style imo.

All are good, I definitely a wear spicebomb more than the other ones.

The JPG is more clubbing specifically. I'd say that for the entire line.
What's a scent that's gathering dust in your collection that you've been meaning to wear, but haven't gotten around to yet?

For me, I haven't had it for very long...but I keep meaning to wear Cedrat Boise one of these days and even though I used my decant months ago, I haven't sprayed the actual bottle for a full wearing even once since I bought it. Gonna put that on next week when I'm in the office.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
What's a scent that's gathering dust in your collection that you've been meaning to wear, but haven't gotten around to yet?

For me, I haven't had it for very long...but I keep meaning to wear Cedrat Boise one of these days and even though I used my decant months ago, I haven't sprayed the actual bottle for a full wearing even once since I bought it. Gonna put that on next week when I'm in the office.

I've worn everything at least once.

Have I worn something this year?
Have I worn it twice?

I put on "Roasted Coffee Cigarette Whisky Come And Get Your Suede Honey Baby" a few days ago, and I was like, yo, I should wear this more.

That's why I do random select.

Today is Varvatos Dark Rebel.