brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Y L'Elixir <- Link, they want 180 for 2 oz? FOH

Looks good, but I don't buy colognes for the bottle.

26901034_fpx.tif

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No decants for the moment.
I bought a full bottle of L'Humaniste by Frapin because as I'm going through my decant I enjoy it the entire time. It does not last all day long, and I don't need it to.

Most websites seem to sell it for $180. Fragrancenet has it for around $125 with coupon, but Fragrancebuy.ca had it for around 80 or 90 USD and was running low on quantities so I bought one -- maybe because I feared the price might increase in the future, though I love it either way.

There is not a whole lot I'm interested in sampling. Ambar Dominicano from Day Three Fragrances is one. Maybe I will get around to some of the Goldfield & Banks offerings.

If this is the year of designers releasing their elixir version of everything, I'm not excited.
I live in the northeast and these winters and springs have a crisp air in the mornings, and I'm interested in something that captures that feeling.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I will get around to some of the Goldfield & Banks offerings.

I was looking at Silky Woods.

Pacific Rock Moss and Bohemian Lime are solid.

Ingenious Ginger is aight, but definitely prefer other ginger/citrus combos. I think the sandalwood at the base takes away from it.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
๐—œ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—œ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป:

๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜!

๐—œ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ถ๐˜, ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ!

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ 1 ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ.

๐—”๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ(๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜)

๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ

๐—œ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ

๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ(๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ 10 ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜)

๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ

๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ

๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น!

-------------

๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜!

๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 2.7๐—ผ๐˜‡ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ.

๐—œ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ 3 ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜†.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
๐—œ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ 3 ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜†.

African Leather is the only one I have from that house, I might need to try some more.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The two new Brunello Cuccinelli are fire. The best cologne I've worn. you guys are way more on it than me, but I've worn like Valentino, Louie Vuitton, Tom Ford, Armani, Aqua De Gio, Dolce, so I know enough.

Want to get that new Tom Ford Oud Minerale too.