brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"La Tacita de Cafe" by Day Three Fragrances

I personally enjoy this. It's what everyone says. Coffee, caramel, rum.
Not mass appealing in my opinion but there is something bright about it.

I made the mistake going to Day Three's website, seeing the fragrance, clicking on it and choosing the smallest bottle size I could find, which was 10 ml for $35. Now for me, that's good value from a niche brand where sometimes 5 ml is like $30 with other houses. And shipping from Day Three was free.

I was so excited I didn't think to see if they offered a discovery set -- which they do -- for $35 where you get 1.5 ml decants of 9 fragrances.

When you order, you get a confirmation email from Day Three.
But when they shipped it, I didn't get an email from them. Instead I received a shipping confirmation and tracking number from PirateShip -- which is basically a USPS tracking number. Given that I didn't recognize PirateShip as a real company, I didn't click the tracking link for 2 days because I thought it might have been some scam. I mean, you're not supposed to click on random hyperlinks you don't recognize. Anyway it made sense when I manually typed that tracking number into USPS and saw that the package went out of Arizona and that's where Day Three is headquartered.

They did include a 1.5 ml decant of "Midnight Whisper" which I haven't smelled yet. But reviews say it leans feminine. I'll see.
Also there was a handwritten thank you card with my name on it in the box and I thought that was a great touch.

I will be getting a decant of Ambar Dominicano soon.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
"La Tacita de Cafe" by Day Three Fragrances

I personally enjoy this. It's what everyone says. Coffee, caramel, rum.
Not mass appealing in my opinion but there is something bright about it.
Cuba and Elliott (Fragrance Well) really like this. It's been on my list since last year.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Yea I've had samples of Amouage fragrances and as a whole I'm not impressed especially for the price point. I love by Killian though. Angel Share, Black Phantom, Back To Black, Apple Brandy, Roses On Ice, and Intoxicated are all great frags IMO but hey we all like and don't like what we like and don't like.
Those By Killian you just named are phenomenal

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anyone of you fukk with 1 Million Elixir? Ordered it for my cousin, but it being too sweet might not agree with him.
Haven't had a chance to put my nose on it but people say it's good. 1 Million is cool but like you said some of it is too sweet for my taste even though I do like Prive'.

Wore YSL Y EDP yesterday and forgot how good it is.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
YSL Y L'Elixir is already out, a few months early. Potna got it at Macy's. No apple. "Darker"

Time Stamped @ 13:23

Doud also talks about Initio Narcotic Delight (Cherry Cognac?) and Kilian - Born to be Unforgettable (Lime Cola). No time stamps.

Sebastian is talmbout the new H24 - This one actually has my attention. So added to the list

Seems like a lot of stuff is getting released.

And there's a lot of hype for Burberry Hero EDP, so that and the Boss elixirs are added to my decant list.