brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Decantx sent me that email of their 20% off sale.

Let's see how much willpower I have.

@ around the 47 minute mark, Fragrance Doud talks about having 30 bottles 18 months ago when he started the channel, and now he has over 400, including the 30 or so sells every couple of months. He's a doctor, so I'm not worried about his pockets, but he says he's addicted. Sebastian said he had around 4,000. Chaos said something like 2,000. I wouldn't be surprised if Ash is around that or higher.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
YSL Y L'Elixir is already out, a few months early. Potna got it at Macy's. No apple. "Darker"

Time Stamped @ 13:23

Doud also talks about Initio Narcotic Delight (Cherry Cognac?) and Kilian - Born to be Unforgettable (Lime Cola). No time stamps.

Sebastian is talmbout the new H24 - This one actually has my attention. So added to the list

Seems like a lot of stuff is getting released.

And there's a lot of hype for Burberry Hero EDP, so that and the Boss elixirs are added to my decant list.

I am very interested in that new H24. I put a dent in that Eau Givree over the summer.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
@ around the 47 minute mark, Fragrance Doud talks about having 30 bottles 18 months ago when he started the channel, and now he has over 400, including the 30 or so sells every couple of months. He's a doctor, so I'm not worried about his pockets, but he says he's addicted. Sebastian said he had around 4,000. Chaos said something like 2,000. I wouldn't be surprised if Ash is around that or higher.
I seen the video of TPG showing his studio! He saying he has well over 6000 fragrances in his collection now! :dead:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
That's crazy. I have a few...but nowhere in the stratosphere of that number.
Dude collection so big he had to get a separate studio apartment just for his fragrances! He has bookings for smelling sessions where people pay to smell shyt and find what they want to purchase and he goes with them shopping or shows them where to order it from!

He lives in SF.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
I'm hearing the new Creed cologne is the shtyt. Might have to blind buy.

Last edited: