brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Osaito by M. Micallef -- Smells cold. This is a summer scent and it has marine/ocean notes with grapefruit. Unique, I think. Pleasant, but not something that I would love to smell all day. I have a decant but the full bottle is gray and that's how this makes me feel. Gray. Cloudy day. Meh.

Terre d'Hermes Eau Givree -- I'm not even sure I can tell the difference between this and the OG Terre d'Hermes. I guess they just took the orange out of it. There's no grapefruit note in here but I think it's the Juniper that kinda gives it a crispness. More pleasant to me than Osaito. I don't think it's something I'd go out of my way to buy. But I'll give it a full wear once the weather heats up.

PDM Layton - I mean there's not much to say here. It's good. Smells like a safe option if you want to get away from the designer stuff but don't want to take a big risk in the summer. I get this lavender scent after the opening which I enjoy more than the opening itself. If I found it for cheap, I'd consider it. But I love GnTonic and Imagination more so if this is expensive, I'd just pay a bit more for the other 2.

Edit - It's apparently harder than you think to wash out that Terre d'Hermes. How much fukkin soap is it going to take? :gucci:
I just want to clarify that I wrote Layton above but I actually meant Sedley.

I have a full bottle of Layton and I do really like it. But the description above doesn't entirely apply.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you guys wearing today?

Chilly but relatively warm for NY today. In the 40s.
I feel like a hot chocolate today. Maybe a scent with cinnamon. Even though I don't love that note. I'm starting to come around.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
What are you guys wearing today?

Chilly but relatively warm for NY today. In the 40s.
I feel like a hot chocolate today. Maybe a scent with cinnamon. Even though I don't love that note. I'm starting to come around.
Its a nice sunny, 60 degree day here. I'm thinking Althair or Wanted by Night

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Just came back from Neiman and was very impressed with Xerjoffs freshies. Smelled Erba Pura before but these were better imo:

Accento
Torino 21 and 22

Accento is next level good. Very nostalgic scent and is a banger fragrance. Will definitely be my next cop.

On a side note, it’s funny how pushy salespeople are and in the back of my mind I’m like I got the sites where them shyts are 50% off retail :mjlol: :umad:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just came back from Neiman and was very impressed with Xerjoffs freshies. Smelled Erba Pura before but these were better imo:

Accento
Torino 21 and 22

Accento is next level good. Very nostalgic scent and is a banger fragrance. Will definitely be my next cop.

On a side note, it’s funny how pushy salespeople are and in the back of my mind I’m like I got the sites where them shyts are 50% off retail :mjlol: :umad:
dont mention that to them, they will tell you them shyts are fake or old bottles.lol

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fragrancebuy.ca has a Door Crashers sale on Al Haramain Detour Noir. Youtubers have said this is a clone of Parfums de Marly Layton.
It's listed there for $27.62 for the 100ml bottle

I've heard that it's cheap, so I don't know if this is a deal or not. It might just be the standard price. But if you wanted to take a shot:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They also have that Kenzo Homme EDP for $60.

I've wanted to sample this based on some youtube reviews, but I can't find a decant of this anywhere. At that price, it wouldn't be the worst blind buy ever. But given that I haven't really loved the few "marine" style fragrances I've sampled, I am not going to risk it.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
sotd wanted by night

exlxGeI.jpg

Im hearing this may be discontinued soon or already is.