brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Justin Copeland reposted that on Instagram stories. So if you wanted to check that out..

It's a post about "black owned fragrance week" that's from February 3 - 10. It doesn't seem to say where it's being held tho.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SOTD is Tobacco Vanille for me.

I've been on a rampage with the decants lately and I have Isola Blu, and Burlington 1819 by Roja coming soon.
I think @Monoblock has both of these but I wanted to sample for myself.

I've gotten a ton of Spring/Summer decants this month and I really ought to cool it for now.
I pretty much decided that I'm getting a full bottle of L'Humaniste by Frapin one of these days. That one just strikes a chord with me as a potential daily wear.

What I'm struggling with now is deciding which other fragrances I want full bottles of (or better said, 50ml bottles of. I don't need 100 ml of anything, really). Because I love all of the decants I bought this month, except for 2 or 3. That's what I've been learning over the past few months. There is a difference between "this smells nice" and "I love this". Most all fragrances smell nice. That's too low a bar for a purchase.

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found this hilarious, because it can be true sometimes.
is-it-just-me-or-is-most-of-the-niche-community-kinda-v0-q6zmndw0cgfc1.jpeg

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Anyone have Lattafa Asad? Suppose to be an Savauge Elixir clone. It's dumb cheap on JomaShop.

I have it and I love it. Never smelled Savauge Elixir but I heard it smells just like it, which is why I bought it. Heard it's a nice, safe blue scent to build your collection around as a newbie.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I have it and I love it. Never smelled Savauge Elixir but I heard it smells just like it, which is why I bought it. Heard it's a nice, safe blue scent to build your collection around as a newbie.
Yea I bought it. Smells good. These Arabs are throwing money at making quality fragrances and selling them for cheap.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It's neither safe nor blue.

Sauvage EDT/EDP/Parfum are relatively safe.

Elixir is another beast altogether. It's a super powerful licorice note that has a lot of projection and longevity. Ideal for internet fragance bros.
I never like Sauvage edt (but I couldnt remember what it smelled like)

Never smelled any other version

I bought Asad

I don't like it and just wear this to the gym or I spray my pants and footware. :mjlol:

To me it has that Jersey Shore personification smell!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It's neither safe nor blue.

Sauvage EDT/EDP/Parfum are relatively safe.

Elixir is another beast altogether. It's a super powerful licorice note that has a lot of projection and longevity. Ideal for internet fragance bros.

Whats an internet fragrance bro?