NULL
Next batch of decants:

Nio by Xerjoff
Imagination by Louis Vuitton
GnTonic by M. Micallef
Osaito by M. Micallef
Papilefiko by Nishane
L'Humaniste by Frapin

That Justin Copeland guy got me interested in those last two so I'm not entirely bashing the guy....even though I did crack some harsh jokes yesterday.

I thought about trying Triumph of Bacchus but maybe next winter.
I been intending to try Imagination. I tried Fan your Flames by Nishane and gave it away. Spicebomb Extreme was piff. As was By The Fireplace.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Decided to chill on buying the bottle of African Leather and bought some more decants instead from Decant X (used J Copeland's code and got 15% off)
Amouage-Jubilation XXV
Amouage-Beach Hut Man
Bond-Sutton Place
Ormande Jane-Ormande Man

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this you breh :jbhmm:
Nah. That guy is a trumpet player in a jazz band married to some pawg out west somewhere who happens to make fragrance videos.

I'm a latino goofball on a message board who makes juvenile comments and still hasn't mastered how to make a good breakfast omelet.

But you did make a great guess.
:ehh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is the story on Creed Millesime 1849 EDP?

Looks like it was released in November 2023. I wonder how this fits in with Creed's lineup given that they seemingly have quite a few citrus, spicy scents already.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to see what Fragrance du Bois has to offer.
Seems like they have some good stuff, albeit pricey.

Daps
Next batch of decants:

Nio by Xerjoff
Imagination by Louis Vuitton
GnTonic by M. Micallef
Osaito by M. Micallef
Papilefiko by Nishane
L'Humaniste by Frapin

That Justin Copeland guy got me interested in those last two so I'm not entirely bashing the guy....even though I did crack some harsh jokes yesterday.

I thought about trying Triumph of Bacchus but maybe next winter.
Where'd you find LV decants? I've looked and haven't had any luck(when I say looked, it was really just scentsplit and maxaroma).

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where'd you find LV decants? I've looked and haven't had any luck(when I say looked, it was really just scentsplit and maxaroma).

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Seen some Tiziana Terenzi Dionisio on sale for 205 at Maxorama. Is that legit? :lupe:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Seen some Tiziana Terenzi Dionisio on sale for 205 at Maxorama. Is that legit? :lupe:
I've ordered from Max Aroma before, everything was kosher.

All these folks with "cheap" bottles are buying them from department stores and specialty shops that can't sell them at full price. (And can't put them on sale) Aka the grey market.

Chanel protects their brand, so it's very rare to see them show up discounted. Everyone else? All day.

If you stay in the game long enough, you'll see white boxes straight from the factory. They are testers and a lot come with the cap. A smart manufacturer will create multiple lines and multiple avenues for essentially the same product.

All of fragrance is smoke and mirrors. All of luxury to be honest, and most of commerce if we're gonna take it there.