Colognes that are on my radar for the spring/summer time:

Mind Games Blockade
MFK Amyris EDT
PDM Greenley
Creed Aventus Cologne
Creed GIT
Stephan Humbert Lucas God of Fire
Xerjoff Erba Pura

Some of the best freshies for anyone interested. Can’t go wrong with any of em. Amyris and Aventus are probably the safest blind buys though.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shout out to Fragrancenet.

They keep slipping in comparison to other discount sites. But I got my SWY Absolutely today.
And after several orders where they tossed in some crappy samples of....hang on....Haute Vie Ibiza, and Exceptional Because You Are (two samples that go immediately into the trash)....it looks like they're upping their game. Because there's a sample of Drakkar Intense in here....which may also go immediately into the trash. We'll see.

:ehh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting list.
He made a fairly quick video on the 42 fragrances he would keep if he wasn't a YouTuber.

Maybe 2 or 3 are unavailable or hard to find.
A couple he admits are not mass appealing but I think that's kind of the point and to be expected in a thing like this.

Like, Creed Viking ranked fairly high. Though to be clear, his ranking isn't so much about which ones are best...but rather which ones he's worn the most often.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What we rocking this Spring? I’m thinking about bringing the Coolwater back out. I haven’t wore it since I was a sophomore in high school. But my 20 year class reunion approaching it’s time to bring it back out.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Interesting list.
He made a fairly quick video on the 42 fragrances he would keep if he wasn't a YouTuber.

Maybe 2 or 3 are unavailable or hard to find.
A couple he admits are not mass appealing but I think that's kind of the point and to be expected in a thing like this.

I might have to resubscribe.

I have a list of what I'd like my "final shelf" to look like, but it changes.
And the criteria would change based on tracked usage like ol boy.

SOTD - Solstice Scents - Island Blackstrap - Molasses and Coconut.

Put together a sample pack from this Floridian House as my last purchase of 23. They just got here a few days ago.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The post above about the Creed sale on Jomashop makes me focus on getting decants for the time being.

If there's a big sale on Versace Eros and you get a bottle for $60...if you don't love it, it sucks. But you can probably live with taking a $60 loss.
If there's sale on Creed Milliseme Imperial and you get a bottle for $250...if you don't love it...dude that might haunt you for years.

So I'm trying to pick up these things on Decantx or Perfuume so that when those sales pop up, I have no doubt about what I'm getting myself into.

To be sure, this is just what other, more experienced guys in the thread have tried to share here. It's not like I'm dropping knowledge. Their advice just makes more sense over time.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I might have to check that out is it better than Aventus?
Totally different type of scents to really compare. Erolfa is an aquatic scent more similar to Milliesime Imperial if you smelled that one. Aventus to me is a solid all purpose year round scent. Green Irish Tweed is my fav Creed scent btw, I dont hold Aventus to a high standard. I also think Aventus is more a fall/spring fresh scent more than a summer scent. Even though I stated you can wear year round.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Next batch of decants:

Nio by Xerjoff
Imagination by Louis Vuitton
GnTonic by M. Micallef
Osaito by M. Micallef
Papilefiko by Nishane
L'Humaniste by Frapin

That Justin Copeland guy got me interested in those last two so I'm not entirely bashing the guy....even though I did crack some harsh jokes yesterday.

I thought about trying Triumph of Bacchus but maybe next winter.