brehs lets talk cologne game

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I've been following him for a minute and that's the one thing that really makes me about him. He comes off arrogant as hell for a breh with a mop top 90s haircut and his "choice of partner". Like really my guy first find a black barber in Oregon (probably impossible) and get that bees nest shyt off your skull, get a line up and choose up and then I can take you more seriously. Not totally knocking him b/c like you said he does put me onto some slept off niche shyt but I can tell especially by this video.. that he's one of "them ones" He brought the beefier sister in law to judge popular frags..

I think ya'll being too harsh on Copeland. He's not out here shucking and jiving, he's just a square dude with a white partner - that's his choice. This old video responding to critiques of him highlighting black owned brands is worth a watch.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I think ya'll being too harsh on Copeland. He's not out here shucking and jiving, he's just a square dude with a white partner - that's his choice. This old video responding to critiques of him highlighting black owned brands is worth a watch.

I think they only fragrance reviewer that regularly celebrates "Black Love" is Bowtie Fragrance guy.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You're right. I was harsh.
But I was having fun.
And to some degree my issues with him are legitimate. I feel.

This is the coli tho. And I was using some hyperbole and jokes for the LOLZ.

No content creator is going to be without criticism.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
You're right. I was harsh.
But I was having fun.
And to some degree my issues with him are legitimate. I feel.

This is the coli tho. And I was using some hyperbole and jokes for the LOLZ.

No content creator is going to be without criticism.
Nah i get it. Tbh I'd be shocked if his son (the fragrance well) isn't pawging too, duke never got a proper lineup or taper.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Nah I like him I just said at times he comes off a little arrogant but for the most part he's on point and very knowledgeable. No hate for his chic b/c he's happy and they hold each other down from what I can see. Its just the optics are funny at times and I'm an a$$hole that's just me. I really liked the black owned brands video when it dropped. I think I even commented on that one.