Daps
Reppin
Houston
FBO has One Million Royale

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt jomashop has African Leather for $129. Gonna have to pull the trigger.
How you and @WIA20XX feel every week in this thread =

giphy.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh shyt jomashop has African Leather for $129. Gonna have to pull the trigger.
brooooooooooo they got tons of shyt on sale

thank you!!!!!11

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
So nobody on here got either one of these joints?

I've got elixir, not royal, so I can't do a comparison.

Royal has Oud in it, so I wasn't hyped to grab it at all.

Elixir - I don't know how to describe it - but it's very Cotton Candy to me, but there's something fruity. It perplexes me that this is marketed towards men, but I'm also not the type of guy that likes really sweet fragrances.

I wouldn't get much more than 2ml of this tbh.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So I've had a few days and watched a number of this guy's videos.

On the positive side, he mentions fragrances that a lot of the mainstream youtubers I've seen don't ever talk about. I don't know if he's super niche but he's more niche than most. He also does a pretty good job of explaining situations where a fragrance will be worn (I think).

On the negative side, this guy might be the GOAT backhanded compliment giver. This dude is fukking elite at lowkey hating popular fragrances. Like, I can admire it on some level, but at the same time it makes me want to hate this motherfukker.

The man made a video of the best 14 Tom Ford fragrances, and Tobacco Vanille didn't even make the list. Dude, go fukk yourself.

Plus, do I really want to listen to a man's opinion when he wifed this:

My G....

If that's your taste in PAWGs, how can I trust your tastes in fragrances?
For real.
You tell me.

:scust:

I've been following him for a minute and that's the one thing that really makes me about him. He comes off arrogant as hell for a breh with a mop top 90s haircut and his "choice of partner". Like really my guy first find a black barber in Oregon (probably impossible) and get that bees nest shyt off your skull, get a line up and choose up and then I can take you more seriously. Not totally knocking him b/c like you said he does put me onto some slept off niche shyt but I can tell especially by this video.. that he's one of "them ones" He brought the beefier sister in law to judge popular frags..

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Btw I'm not saying people aren't entitled to their preferences.

If @WIA20XX had a YouTube account I'd be cracking jokes about how he doesn't like any sweet or fruity fragrances.

That man is oud, tobacco and amber and booze.
The darker the better.

He's so pro black it's beyond his soul. It goes into his fragrance tastes. I don't even think this dude puts cream in his coffee.

So I get it.

I'm just saying that for Justin Copeland dude to not even have Tobacco Vanille as a top 14 Tom Ford? You gotta be going OUT OF YOUR WAY to be that level of snob.

I've seen a bunch of videos where his dig on popular fragrances is "it's not bad. But it doesn't MOVE ME"

My G, you got moved into a marriage by one of the WOAT PAWGs I've ever seen. C'mon son. Your bar gotta be low as fukk.

Who you trying to fool here?

:aicmon:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Btw I'm not saying people aren't entitled to their preferences.

If @WIA20XX had a YouTube account I'd be cracking jokes about how he doesn't like any sweet or fruity fragrances.

That man is oud, tobacco and amber and booze.
The darker the better.

LOL.

I see so many dudes that have fragrance channels, and they don't know what they're talking about.

But if I put the camera on me, I would not know what I'm talking about either. I know what I like.

• Random Coli User - WIA, can you suggest a fragrance for an interview
    • Me - Tobacco Vanille
  • Random Coli User - WIA, can you suggest a fragrance for a Christening
    • Me - Tobacco Vanille
  • Random Coli User - WIA, can you suggest a fragrance for a working with smell sensitive patients?
    • Me - Tobacco Vanille
  • Random Coli User - WIA, can you suggest a fragrance that's not Tobacco Vanille?
    • Me - Tobacco Oud
My background would look like a chemistry lab, nothing but vials....Lab Coat, Pocket Protector, Nerd Glasses,

If I was still at my old old old old gig, and had a gas chromotography machine (85K last I checked + a tech to break down the results), that might be interesting for a few Chemistry/ChemE nerds that are also into fragrance, but not actually perfumers...

But my dream channel
  • You need an Uncle character, like Kevin Samuels (a little less Tom Ford tho.)
  • You need a Young gun, so random IG guy that hoes like and dudes wanna be like
  • And then a fresh and fit rotation of thots. (can't have a permanent female host, but you do need females up in the mix)
    • and it would have to touch on dating, because that's really the only thing that would keep dudes interested long term
  • Smash or Pass on new designer joints
  • Old school fragrances
  • Indie fragrances
  • Niche/you ain't up on this fragrance
  • On the street smell tests
    • ATL
    • MIA
    • LA
  • And I'd like to see some scientific testing
    • batch to batch
    • smelling and distance
    • longevity
    • exposure to air
Smash the like button
Comment
Hit Subscribe
Never Blind Buy

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL.

I see so many dudes that have fragrance channels, and they don't know what they're talking about.

But if I put the camera on me, I would not know what I'm talking about either. I know what I like.

• Random Coli User - WIA, can you suggest a fragrance for an interview
    • Me - Tobacco Vanille
  • Random Coli User - WIA, can you suggest a fragrance for a Christening
    • Me - Tobacco Vanille
  • Random Coli User - WIA, can you suggest a fragrance for a working with smell sensitive patients?
    • Me - Tobacco Vanille
  • Random Coli User - WIA, can you suggest a fragrance that's not Tobacco Vanille?
    • Me - Tobacco Oud
My background would look like a chemistry lab, nothing but vials....Lab Coat, Pocket Protector, Nerd Glasses,

If I was still at my old old old old gig, and had a gas chromotography machine (85K last I checked + a tech to break down the results), that might be interesting for a few Chemistry/ChemE nerds that are also into fragrance, but not actually perfumers...

But my dream channel
  • You need an Uncle character, like Kevin Samuels (a little less Tom Ford tho.)
  • You need a Young gun, so random IG guy that hoes like and dudes wanna be like
  • And then a fresh and fit rotation of thots. (can't have a permanent female host, but you do need females up in the mix)
    • and it would have to touch on dating, because that's really the only thing that would keep dudes interested long term
  • Smash or Pass on new designer joints
  • Old school fragrances
  • Indie fragrances
  • Niche/you ain't up on this fragrance
  • On the street smell tests
    • ATL
    • MIA
    • LA
  • And I'd like to see some scientific testing
    • batch to batch
    • smelling and distance
    • longevity
    • exposure to air
Smash the like button
Comment
Hit Subscribe
Never Blind Buy
You know, this is a fantastic blueprint.

Only part you're missing is the low-key Lattafah plugs so you can get that steady income when the algorithm acts funny.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Only part you're missing is the low-key Lattafah plugs so you can get that steady income when the algorithm acts funny.

Ha!

No clones
No inspired by
No DUA, Oakcha, Alexandria, Dossier, et perfumes
No free bottles
No free trips
No "contact for business purposes"
No collabs with collaborators

I'm not taking the check!

No blOUD money!