brehs lets talk cologne game

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man I stopped wearing cologne about 18 months ago when I read some research papers about natural pheromones and that shyt is better than any cologne I've ever worn, plus it's mad cheaper.

All you need is an atomizer bottle like this and about .5 liters of your own urine.

41QZZNnrc7S._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

You add about 5 drops of your favorite essential oil, then reduce it to 1/3 to remove the excess water and concentrate the elixir. You just gotta make sure you skim off the foam during the reduction process and you'll have a fragrance that's full of your own natural pheromones.
I hear you but respectfully...
angrymangif.gif

I absolutely love this one. Might be a daily wear.
b612.jpg

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Anybody had that Absolu Aventus?

They want to much for the decant!

If you stay on the "new arrivals" pages - It's already at discounters

I might cop sometime next year.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
They want to much for the decant!

If you stay on the "new arrivals" pages - It's already at discounters

I might cop sometime next year.
Venba?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Mugler just killed off every mens fragrance except Alien and A*Men.... and isn't coming out with any new releases?

What kind of bullshyt is this?

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
Tell me you didn’t blind buy this :snoop:

Not the worst blind buy. Yes, it's expensive.
Silver Mountain Water is something that would be very easy to re-sell, though.

lol return that for your money back fukk all that 😂
Curious why you say that? I tried it on at Saks, strong at first but me and my girl both really liked the dry down so I copped it. It was 425, expensive for a scent but not a major purchase.

I never blind buy. In the past I wasted a lot of money on scents I initially liked but ended up hating - Tom Ford Oud Mineral, LV Afternoon Swim, Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat (which my girl ended up using), and some others.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Curious why you say that? I tried it on at Saks, strong at first but me and my girl both really liked the dry down so I copped it. It was 425, expensive for a scent but not a major purchase.

I never blind buy. In the past I wasted a lot of money on scents I initially liked but ended up hating - Tom Ford Oud Mineral, LV Afternoon Swim, Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat (which my girl ended up using), and some others.
Dude, Silver Mountain Water is a good cologne.

I'm just saying if you didn't like it, you would not have a hard time selling it.

Creed is over hyped to some degree. But I feel like things have swung too far and now there are people acting like it's trash.

The things you like, other people won't.
And things other people like, you won't like.

You watch enough fragrance videos on YouTube and social media and you find that people tend to like all sorts of things. And over time their tastes change (which is natural) or they get so deep that they develop an air of superiority toward fragrances that are more mainstream or accessible (which is corny).

The best thing about this fragrance stuff to me is when people speak honestly about things even if a certain scent is not for them personally.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

yikes-michael-scott.gif

If it's not a major purchase for you cool but it doesn't last long enough for me to justify that price. You into clone houses? If so you could've gotten a few that last much longer at a cheaper price within 90-95% exact smell.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

Fam if I spend 400 on a cologne lol it better fukking lasts for several days. Montale tops out at 180 depending where you buy it and EVERY one of them I have last for an entire day of labor as well as days after removing the clothes. I’ve had some even remain present after a wash and dry.

I’m saying, knowing the price of the line, if you blind bought that and it didn’t last long that you should return it not resell.

It could be even worse you spent that on it knowing that it doesn’t last lol

Not knocking you in any way though so don’t get offended.