brehs lets talk cologne game

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I'm thinking about ordering a cologne sample pack for my bro

I already ordered a sample pack for myself from Macy's for 30 bucks, but do my cologne brehs know of any other sample packs that are good

let me know the prices too, thanks in advance brehs

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

I already ordered a sample pack for myself from Macy's for 30 bucks, but do my cologne brehs know of any other sample packs that are good

Sephora used to have one, it was around 75?

I haven't seen one other than Macy's.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Sephora used to have one, it was around 75?

I haven't seen one other than Macy's.

thanks playboy, even though 75 is a bit much for samples, how many samples do you get from Sephora?

Is the site Sephora.com ?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm wiped out from Christmas shopping, but I'm getting Invictus Platinum in January, then I'm gonna chill till late Spring/early Summer before I get anymore cologne because I have a nice lil rotation

not gonna lie though that Savauge Elixer smells great too, but I gotta stay disciplined, lol
I suggest you stay out this thread. I tried & failed :mjcry:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps

If you have an idea of scents that you really want to try, I would recommend buying decants rather than dealing with the randomness of a sample pack.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
If you have an idea of scents that you really want to try, I would recommend buying decants rather than dealing with the randomness of a sample pack.

Let me just say I know this is a stupid question, but I haven't bought cologne in years, that's why I copped some bottles recently to have a nice lil rotation, but what are decants ?

again I know it's a dumb question for a cologne thread, but I'm not an expert on colognes like most of the brehs in this thread

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Let me just say I know this is a stupid question, but I haven't bought cologne in years, that's why I copped some bottles recently to have a nice lil rotation, but what are decants ?

again I know it's a dumb question for a cologne thread, but I'm not an expert on colognes like most of the brehs in this thread

A 3rd party buys the 100 ml bottle, and puts it in 5 ml bottles. Sells it to you.

If you're thinking sample package, these guys have some of the best prices and most of the designer and entry level niche stuff.

I'd suggest for a youngster to get mostly designers.
  • Mont Blanc - Explorer (woody)
  • Dior - Sauvage EDT (shower gel)
  • JPG - Le Male Elixir (sweet)
  • Versace - Eros (apple)
  • Versace - Dylan Blue (sweet)
  • D&G - The One (sweet and really light)
  • D&G - Light Blue Summer Vibes (Grapefruit)
Et Cetera. So if he wants to cop something on his own, it's within his budget.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps

Its a good question.
A fragrance decant is created by transferring the scent from its original design house bottle into a sterile sample atomizer. Decants allow for consumers to try a variety of genuine fragrances at an affordable price.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
A decant will allow you to purchase a small amount of a cologne you are interested in and try it out and an affordable price.

I just looked at my spreadsheet, decants have become the vast majority of my collection.

I need to declutter something serious

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Need some new winter scent recommendations someone drop some

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
My order from Savoir Faire arrived today, and Ascension smells like a nice summer evening! I want to open the top three buttons on my shirt, smoke a peppery cigar, and entertain a few single mothers while we watch the sun set on the lake and listen to jazz.
By the time this one finishes maceration, it is going to be a problem!

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I create sorcery with the senses! :blessed:

I layer my fragrances with oils and edible substances.
Sometimes I use organic honey, or maple syrup, etc. as a base.
I also make my own beard moisturizer and a separate skin moisturizer.

Women be going crazy. :wow:

I make my own Febreze in various scents too! My closet and bed smells like peace on Earth!
@Sonic Boom of the South
I grabbed a few of those PHATOIL joints. Should be coming in next week. I'll let you know how they work out.