Houston, Texas
Been wanting to try this for a min now
I don't wear cologne to pull hoes but this shyt got em like

mickey-mouse.gif

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I don't know anything about Bond No 9.
But I'm seeing ads for them because one of my friends follows their account and I guess I am getting more fragrance ads overall.

Is that even a house worth exploring?
Bond makes high quality fragrances, Great house.

Its really all a matter of personal taste though.Personally, they fall into the catageory where I like their scents but doesn't feel as wearable to me as other houses. The smell starts to bother me after like the first hour. But I think thats part of the greatness is that each scent is definitely unique and strong.

My lady loves me wearing Dubai indigo, bleeker street, and Sutton place. She cant get enough of it tbh. But dubai indigo to me smells like a bar of strong soap, bleeker to me was a bit fishy, and sutton place was too "hammy" lol. Recently copped blue saphire supercharged and it feel like a more wearable sutton place

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I be trying to give them YT reviewers a chance! :mjlol:

The overwhelming majority so fukking extra and don't know wtf they even talking about!

Mafukkas so extra, instead of just being normal they use words they can't pronounce or know the definition of!

Mafukkas don't even give a good scent description:

They just spend 5 mins going: "Man, they knocked it out the park with this one! Whew mannnnnnnn! This a bad one right here man! Listen let me tell you....this 1 right here, awww man!"

nikka get to actual scent information gah dammm!