brehs lets talk cologne game

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
@Sonic Boom of the South
I grabbed a few of those PHATOIL joints. Should be coming in next week. I'll let you know how they work out.
Which scent you get? Grape is the strongest that I got. Pineapple is strong too.
I also bought more: Coffee and White Musk!

The Coffee fire too!

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Which scent you get? Grape is the strongest that I got. Pineapple is strong too.
I also bought more: Coffee and White Musk!

The Coffee fire too!
phatoil.jpg

I'll get coffee and white musk next go round. I actually wanna grab Mancera-Fig Extasy since its not going for much but I need to get my nose on some Fig first.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Man I stopped wearing cologne about 18 months ago when I read some research papers about natural pheromones and that shyt is better than any cologne I've ever worn, plus it's mad cheaper.

All you need is an atomizer bottle like this and about .5 liters of your own urine.

41QZZNnrc7S._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

You add about 5 drops of your favorite essential oil, then reduce it to 1/3 to remove the excess water and concentrate the elixir. You just gotta make sure you skim off the foam during the reduction process and you'll have a fragrance that's full of your own natural pheromones.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Man I stopped wearing cologne about 18 months ago when I read some research papers about natural pheromones and that shyt is better than any cologne I've ever worn, plus it's mad cheaper.

All you need is an atomizer bottle like this and about .5 liters of your own urine.

You add about 5 drops of your favorite essential oil, then reduce it to 1/3 to remove the excess water and concentrate the elixir. You just gotta make sure you skim off the foam during the reduction process and you'll have a fragrance that's full of your own natural pheromones.
:camby:

Daps

:dahell:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:mjlol: Kill yaself

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow. His channel is small, so he shelled out for most of this.

He's got thousands of dollars worth of Amouage. At some point I'll give Reflection a try. Maybe some others. But I didn't love Jubilation so I'll see how it goes.

Up front he talks about getting into Arabian Oud so I would imagine that's more up your alley.

The Carolina Herrera looks interesting.

I don't know anything about those Day Three fragrances. I'll look into those.

Apparently Issey Miyake makes good winter fragrances but they're impossible to find. I don't know what's up with that.

Did anyone talk about Louis Vuitton Pacific Chill in here? I always hear about Imagination, L'Immensite and Afternoon Swim.

What's the story with Black Afgano? That good?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Leaning heavy on this barbershop wave, lol
I run thru aftershave.
Lining up my beard, I don't do body hair :scust: (besides legs) so I use aftershave and I dip Q-Tips in and clean my ears and navel after I shower.

My grooming top notch!:wow: