brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Testing out this joint today

byronselect-8_400x@2x.jpg

Notes - Honey, Pineapple, Mango, Cigar, Bourbon Vanilla, Sandalwood Base, Patchouli, Amber, Musk

I think Big Beard Business put me on to this brand, maybe this scent.

Bit enthused by this joint's opening NGL, but the usual suspects in the base - Sandalwood, Patchouli, Amber and Musk. Will check back in a few hours.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't know how I feel about this Mancera Wild Fruits sample yet. Might pass this shyt off to my youngin' since he came sniffin' round the collection the other day asking for some :patrice:
Seems to lean more toward a feminine scent than a masculine one.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Seems to lean more toward a feminine scent than a masculine one.

Notes: Citruses, Violet, Blackcurrant, Peach, Apple, White Musk and Cedarwood

Can def pass for unisex if nothing else. All those notes ^^^ are top tier as far as fruits go (at least what Id be looking for)

It ain't really the notes that I have an issue with so much as much as the lasting power and some not being as prominent as they should be.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I got this for 25 bucks the other day and my girlfriend has taken away from me after 3 days because I’m not allowed to wear it at work anymore :mjgrin:. Needless to say it works.

shopping
It's a couple of Zara joints I'm going to get.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Looking to buy my bro in law cologne for Christmas. Leaning towards the Valentino Uomo line. Which one do yall think is the best?
I like Born In Roma over the regular Uomo. Its pretty much a year around frag IMO and a pleasant smell.

I grabbed a few frags over the past week or so and this Argos is almost a dead ringer for Red Tobacco but not as harsh in the opening and comes across way smoother and tolerable. Packaging is top notch and came with a travel refillable atomizer and a sample of Love Triumphs Over War and Pour Homme. WOrth the money IMO.
bacchusbox.jpg

bacchusbox2.jpg

bacchus.jpg

Grabbed another one I heard about by Lattafa called Radio. The packaging on this was amazing and the 3d printing of the radio on the front is raised. I usually don't keep the boxes for these but I'm keeping both boxes. It's a clone of Initio's Paragon and is about 95% there.

lattafaradio.jpg

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know anything about Bond No 9.
But I'm seeing ads for them because one of my friends follows their account and I guess I am getting more fragrance ads overall.

Is that even a house worth exploring?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
But I'm seeing ads for them because one of my friends follows their account and I guess I am getting more fragrance ads overall.

You already know my answer. None of this shyt is worth the price tag but with that being said I do like Scent of Peace and Nomad. Lafayette Street and Bleeker Street are the favorites and most popular from the house but other than those 4 I don't think it's worth exploring. Get some decants and see for yourself.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Bowtie really liked Lafayette Street.

I don't say this lightly, but I thought it was trash.

Much like Ralph Lauren/Polo, I have zero interest in the house.