brehs lets talk cologne game

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Saw this on Amazon for $18

I seen reviews saying it was a fire ass African Leather clone!

:wow:

It is too

A slight less brown liquor scent that I get from AL

But close

shyt last and projects

I didn't even expect this to actually ship and just took a chance!
Lol. Maison Alhambra is wild with these clones. They don't even disguise it.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I don't get the big deal about Aventus. But I always feel the need to be a bit defensive and reiterate that I don't think Aventus is a bad scent. It's a fine scent.
But I didn't smell it and think "Damn, I need to get a bottle of this".

The 1st time I smelled Aventus, I had ordered a sample of Aventus and Green Irish Tweed, and I preferred GIT, even if it's not as versatile.
If Aventus was priced like a designer fragrance...sub $200... I'd say ....yeah ok. It's a good buy.

That is the thing....scent is so personal and subjective I see little merit in defending or advocating for anything

I tell people if you know you like particular notes try those scents that have them and dont be swayed by hype or name

for example I like Jasmine scents...because they tend to smell clean and subtle. TO ME....

I live and work in a hot warm climate so I appreciate that scent profile

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I tend to mix masculine and feminine fragrances. Both sides tend to be too extreme for me

Currently using Toy Boy by Moschino and Prerogative by Britney Spears

How is that Toy Boy? What does it smell like to you?

I want to smell Cloud by Ariana Grande, FENTY EAU DE PARFUM, and Sarah Jessica Parker Stash.

I don't care about the gender of a fragrance!

I got La Petite Robe Noire Intense and got beaucoup compliments wearing it and it is a woman's scent with a major blueberry note!

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
A lot of male targeted releases would smell good on women, but I can't think of any female targeted scents that smell good on men.

At least not the ones that have been included as samples in the packages that I typically order. Heavy white florals, sweet fruit, fruitchouli, etc.

Lucky Scent sent this joint

And it's not the type of rose I'd wear.

Went to the oils shop and copped some joints, and Habib tried to put me on to his version of Black Orchid. Tom Ford made it to be unisex, but all those flowers are a turn off for me.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's considered an old man scent, but I still like it (the OG version). I don't wear it often, but I'll put on a few sprays every couple months.
Really?

I don't feel like it's an old man scent.

But there's many other scents I do put in that category.