Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
not bad, how much did it cost ?

If it's similar to this one, about $30

Seems like Sephora and Kohls have their own to around $75-$85 with different colognes.

I wouldn't be mad at it cuz like stated, a gift is a gift, but I'm also glad my girl is the type to just ask me to pick sum shyt and she'll cop like last year when she got me the 1 Million Lucky joint lol

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Seems like Sephora and Kohls have their own to around $75-$85 with different colognes.

I wouldn't be mad at it cuz like stated, a gift is a gift, but I'm also glad my girl is the type to just ask me to pick sum shyt and she'll cop like last year when she got me the 1 Million Lucky joint lol

Even when I get gifted a fragrance I don't like, I turn it into a win.

I will spray my truck interior, my bed sheets and curtains or wear it but just use as a base and choose an oil to pair with it to be the main scent!

That's why I will blind buy full bottles cause either way it will be used!

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even think the shyt popular
Considering the price tag and the fact that the majority of men do not wear cologne

It’s just overhyped in the fragrance community
Anything that becomes popular will get labeled over hyped because people crave exclusivity.

We are all guilty of this to one degree or another.

I don't want to wear the same shirt as everyone else. Or the same fragrance.

But if I'm being honest with myself, it's fine. Generally speaking, colognes that sell a lot are not bad. That's why they sell a lot. Someone isn't any less cool because they wear a designer popular cologne.

There's a lot of gate keeping in the fragrance community, in my opinion. Folks should get over themselves.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps

my nikka I am copping that sample pack, good lookin out, you know why we never argue in this thread, is because cologne is for gentlemen, nothing to do with money you can be poor and still be a gentleman, just said that to make sure I wasn't misunderstood

but yeah cologne is for civilized gentlemen brehs, lowkey this might be the most peaceful thread in The Locker Room

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I'm in a bind. I only love fresh/citrus fragrance but they don't last
I will probably drop $400 on a bottle if it can achieve the impossible of making freshies perform like heavy scents

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I'm in a bind. I only love fresh/citrus fragrance but they don't last
I will probably drop $400 on a bottle if it can achieve the impossible of making freshies perform like heavy scents

All I got is Hacivat. I gotta scrub that one off.

I think the citrus/pineapple gloms onto the woods, which is why it lasts so long.