brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bro got robbed. Every single one of those scents is less than $40 on Amazon.

Do you ever have concerns about buying fragrances off Amazon?

The other day in this chat, I brought up Le Labo prices. I googled it to see if i could find any decants and somehow I wound up on Amazon. I saw a 1.7oz (50 ml) bottle of Santal 33 for $90. That seemed strange to me since the 1.7oz bottle of that goes for $230 retail.

That level of discounting is...suspicious to me. But maybe I'm just being skeptical.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

The other day in this chat, I brought up Le Labo prices. I googled it to see if i could find any decants and somehow I wound up on Amazon. I saw a 1.7oz (50 ml) bottle of Santal 33 for $90. That seemed strange to me since the 1.7oz bottle of that goes for $230 retail.

That level of discounting is...suspicious to me. But maybe I'm just being skeptical.
Amazon is definitely hit or miss. You might not get burned on some cheap shyt like Lataffa but in general its better to stick to the discounters.

Daps

I've bought a lot of fragrances from Amazon, and the only problem I ever had was an order getting delayed. I like Amazon because it's convenient & sometimes cheaper since a lot of the frags don't have a ton of retail markup on them.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Thinking about these
Might fukk around and buy every Gallagher scent. :wow:

Ended up ordering this last night.

I also got a bottle of Nautica Voyage off Amazon for $15

Never smelled it before but fragrance reviewers talk like it is amazing.

shyt smells like apples and the ocean.
And actually strong and last long.

Nothing special but shyt ridiculous that something this old and cheap stronger and last longer than new expensive shyt.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Recommend something nice for my December. 500 dollar budget, no cheap rubbish please.

Guerlain - Tobacco Honey, Epices Exquises
Roja - Elysium Eau Intense
Amouage - Opux XV King Blue, Opux XIV Royal Tobacco
Mind Games - Checkmate, Grand Master
The Harmonist - Hypnotizing Fire
Nishane - Ani X, Hacivat X,
Xerjoff - Empiryan, Astaral
LV - Pacific Chill

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
OK my Jomashop order came in.

frag1.jpg

Cedrat Boise- I see the hype now and it's justified. This shyt smells amazing in the opening with woods and citrus non stop for about 10-15 minutes and then it slowly turns into the smoky pineapple like Aventus but much stronger and long lasting. Real talk it's like they perfected Aventus with this on the dry down. This already is creeping into my tops frag of the year

Red Tobacco- This is the one I was scared of but it's not nearly as potent as I was expecting but definitely winter only. The tobacco in this is top notch but it gets pushed to a kind of fruity oriental vanilla or dried fruits of some sort, I can't quite put my finger on it. I sprayed this on paper last night and left it in the spare bedroom and it has the entire room smelling like it. I think this stuff was made by a sorcerer b/c of how strong it is but yea 1 spray only. If you do more than that then yea you gonna have to call a priest b/c the smell is not going away. This just changes the air in any room you're in. Great fragrance though and glad I picked it up.

Nishane-Fan Your Flames..................................................GOOD GOD THIS shyt MUST'VE BEEN CREATED BY A MAGICIAN. This shyt smells so damn good I can't compare it to anything. The coconut, tobacco, and boozy rum oh man I love everything about this. This is getting thrown on as soon as it gets a little cooler next week. My absolute favorite out of the three. It's just in a category of its own. Definitely fall winter fragrance.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
OK my Jomashop order came in.

frag1.jpg

Cedrat Boise- I see the hype now and it's justified. This shyt smells amazing in the opening with woods and citrus non stop for about 10-15 minutes and then it slowly turns into the smoky pineapple like Aventus but much stronger and long lasting. Real talk it's like they perfected Aventus with this on the dry down. This already is creeping into my tops frag of the year

Red Tobacco- This is the one I was scared of but it's not nearly as potent as I was expecting but definitely winter only. The tobacco in this is top notch but it gets pushed to a kind of fruity oriental vanilla or dried fruits of some sort, I can't quite put my finger on it. I sprayed this on paper last night and left it in the spare bedroom and it has the entire room smelling like it. I think this stuff was made by a sorcerer b/c of how strong it is but yea 1 spray only. If you do more than that then yea you gonna have to call a priest b/c the smell is not going away. This just changes the air in any room you're in. Great fragrance though and glad I picked it up.

Nishane-Fan Your Flames..................................................GOOD GOD THIS shyt MUST'VE BEEN CREATED BY A MAGICIAN. This shyt smells so damn good I can't compare it to anything. The coconut, tobacco, and boozy rum oh man I love everything about this. This is getting thrown on as soon as it gets a little cooler next week. My absolute favorite out of the three. It's just in a category of its own. Definitely fall winter fragrance.
I went on Jomashop and put shyt in my cart but I was unsure cause I was looking at some reviews about that site and seen a lot of complaints about not receiving orders, etc.

I got Chocolate Greedy and Hindu Kush in my cart.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I went on Jomashop and put shyt in my cart but I was unsure cause I was looking at some reviews about that site and seen a lot of complaints about not receiving orders, etc.

I'm 1 for 1 on Jomashop.

* knocks on wood *

I have yet to be burned by a vendor. I've been burned by influencers though, lol.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

I was pleasantly surprised with this one.

Too powaful (c) Black Moon for me.

Y'all make me revisit joints that I didn't like a year ago. I'll have to peep it this weekend.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I've been shopping there for years and never had an issue with them or Fragrancebuy.ca. This Nishane got me curious to trying some other fragrances from the house. But I gotta wait for these BF sales to start up. I have my eye on a few.