lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
what cologne yall wearing today ?

I'm wearing my Burberry Touch for today's cold weather

plus my bro is giving me a gift card to Macy's for Christmas, so I'm copping something else for my collection, probably a different kinda Burberry or Dolce and Gabbana, had a bottle of Dolce years ago, forgot the name of it, but it had the perfect balance of smelling good without overpowering your nostrils
YSL La' nuit. This and prada l'homme are my go to work scents.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I got a bottle of Dolce & Gabbana The One EDP for $30 and it's fantastic.

You know what's funny is that whenever people talk about fall and winter fragrances they always talk about them being good for date nights or nights in general. You never hear about good fall and winter fragrances for day time. Or maybe I guess people think it doesn't matter.

I love The One. Prob my fav but this yr :ahh:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Let's play a game.

What's the right scent for the occasion?

Scenario #1

Female that you been dating, maybe getting serious with.

She invites you over to her family's annual Kwanzaa celebration with both her parents, little brother, and family dog.

What are you rocking?
Byredo Gyspy Water

laid back scent that won't offend anyone but if a nose catches it :blessed:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Debate going on currently on the socials (as usual). Girl copped some cologne for ock so of course mfs stepping on his moment saying she should've bought full sized, saying it's only one good cologne in the list, etc.
Thoughts?

Last edited:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Let's play a game.

What's the right scent for the occasion?

Scenario #1

Female that you been dating, maybe getting serious with.

She invites you over to her family's annual Kwanzaa celebration with both her parents, little brother, and family dog.

What are you rocking?
Azzaro Most Wanted breh, women and men like it, if you hug anyone in her family they will definitely think to themselves "wow this brother smells good"
cop a bottle breh, you won't regret it

I bought the set and it came with a regular bottle and a vial, I gave it to my bro, but if not I woulda sent it to you for free

I wonder if gen z is into the cologne

sh1t I remember the very first bottle I got for myself in high school, it was Ralph Lauren Romance, got all kinds of compliments from the females in school

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
what cologne yall wearing today ?

I'm wearing my Burberry Touch for today's cold weather

plus my bro is giving me a gift card to Macy's for Christmas, so I'm copping something else for my collection, probably a different kinda Burberry or Dolce and Gabbana, had a bottle of Dolce years ago, forgot the name of it, but it had the perfect balance of smelling good without overpowering your nostrils
MFK- Gentle Fluidity Silver. I forgot how damn good this is. I personally can't stand the taste and at times the smell of gin but the smell of these juniper berries in this is hypnotizing and clean minus the alcoholic fumes which is why I guess I can't stand gin.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Debate going on currently on the socials (as usual). Girl copped some cologne for ock so of course mfs stepping on his moment saying she should've bought full sized, saying it's only one good cologne in the list, etc.
Thoughts?

I would love this gift

get to try out a bunch of shyt. samples last for a bit if you get that many as well,

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thoughts?

I have about 4 full bottles in that pic. Not a bad starter pack of frags.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Thoughts?

not bad, how much did it cost ?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Thoughts?

Can't be mad at a gift!

But all them samples trash except the Boss Bottled!
*edit
I thought i saw Prada in that picture but it's Ralph's Club. :beli:

The rest of them shyts is the epitome of smelling like the personification of the word "cologne!"

Last edited: