brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I actually do like the Tobacco Vanille. I just ended up with Ombre Leather instead.
And I have some samples of Noir Extreme. It's not niche stuff but those Tom Fords just sit well with me.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I might get a small decant of Layton though. And maybe Mancera Red Tobacco since that's been on the wishlist for a while...so I'll check that out.

I just took a look and I remembered that I do like that Cedrat Boise too.

The JPG and Givenchy you mentioned earlier...I think I can test those out at the mall one of these days.

When they say Red, they mean RED. And it kicks like a mule. I don't wear that one that often.
After trying Aventus and CDNIM, I never check for Explorer or Cedrat Boise. Aventus is cool, but my first big dissapointment with niche.

The JPG is nice. I can't ever tell if something is selling well, or just selling. I need to get that reserve prive before it gets discontinued.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When they say Red, they mean RED. And it kicks like a mule. I don't wear that one that often.
After trying Aventus and CDNIM, I never check for Explorer or Cedrat Boise. Aventus is cool, but my first big dissapointment with niche.

The JPG is nice. I can't ever tell if something is selling well, or just selling. I need to get that reserve prive before it gets discontinued.
What's the CDNIM supposed to smell like?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
What's the CDNIM supposed to smell like?

It's supposed to be an Aventus clone, with a really harsh opening.

It smells like lemon pledge to me. After 20 minutes, it does start so smell like birch/smoke. For me, the opening makes it unwearable.

Aventus, my batch, smells briefly like pineapple/citrus and then goes to birch/smoke.

The funny thing about Aventus, Creed can't even make Aventus smell like Aventus anymore. I think one of the chemicals in the OG was banned. (Lilial?)

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's supposed to be an Aventus clone, with a really harsh opening.

It smells like lemon pledge to me. After 20 minutes, it does start so smell like birch/smoke. For me, the opening makes it unwearable.

Aventus, my batch, smells briefly like pineapple/citrus and then goes to birch/smoke.

The funny thing about Aventus, Creed can't even make Aventus smell like Aventus anymore. I think one of the chemicals in the OG was banned. (Lilial?)
Oh. I don't even care about Aventus, so I don't have any desire to get a clone of it.
Personally, I happen to like Green Irish Tweed more.

I wanted to get one of those $50 sample packs that gives you like 5 or 6 Creed fragrances but I never got around to doing that.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
King of Fragrance takes another L

I'm not really a fan of Vibrato. It leans more feminine. It's very floral and playful, and truth be told I do like more unisex scents, but this is one I can't really co-sign for the masculine wearer.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Oh. I don't even care about Aventus, so I don't have any desire to get a clone of it.
Personally, I happen to like Green Irish Tweed more.

I wanted to get one of those $50 sample packs that gives you like 5 or 6 Creed fragrances but I never got around to doing that.

GIT and Virgin Island Water are the only ones I like out of what I have (Aventus, Viking, Silver Mountain Water, Millesime Imperial, Tabarome). I could cop, but I just don't like them enough.

For GIT, I could cop Cool Water. For VIW, Le Beau is good enough for me.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I'm not really a fan of Vibrato. It leans more feminine. It's very floral and playful, and truth be told I do like more unisex scents, but this is one I can't really co-sign for the masculine wearer.

I think they call this a "Curly* Special" - one of the ones that she really likes and everyone jumped on board (took the behind the scenes promotional money, lol)

*Curly Fragrances

Speaking of female influencers - This is the chick that used to be in Jeremy Fragrance's videos. Maybe they dated? Maybe they didn't?

I like her videos, and she's gonna be at 100K subs by this time next year.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think they call this a "Curly* Special" - one of the ones that she really likes and everyone jumped on board (took the behind the scenes promotional money, lol)

*Curly Fragrances

Speaking of female influencers - This is the chick that used to be in Jeremy Fragrance's videos. Maybe they dated? Maybe they didn't?

I like her videos, and she's gonna be at 100K subs by this time next year.

Curly probably did, but Demi Rawlings hypes up Sospiro a lot. That's where I heard of Vibrato from. On that note I may hit up Nieman Marcus today.

I think THE Fall/Winter fragrance I'm going to get myself is Mind Games Grandmaster since I love rose undertones.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Curly probably did, but Demi Rawlings hypes up Sospiro a lot. That's where I heard of Vibrato from. On that note I may hit up Nieman Marcus today.

I think THE Fall/Winter fragrance I'm going to get myself is Mind Games Grandmaster since I love rose undertones.

The people behind Sospiro have moved more quietly than the dummies pushing Blu Atlantis.
I'm betting Mind Games is doing the same thing. They dropped last year, but they seem to be "everywhere" now.

The rumors are that PDM is hitting everyone decent with Althair. Meanwhile JPG was stingy with Le Male Elixir.

I try to stay away, but it's hard to know what's coming out unless you're paying attention.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Hey @WIA20XX now that I see that thumbnail…

What’s the deal with Amouage Reflection?

That's on my to be checked out list.

Amouage has some bangers, but they got like 50 joints out there.

Royal Tobacco is dope.

Interlude Man is good.

And I think I've got another one.

It's based in Dubai?/Oman? - everything I've seen so far is Middle East strength

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Hey @WIA20XX now that I see that thumbnail…

What’s the deal with Amouage Reflection?
Reflection is in a similar vein as Le Male comparing the open. Le Male has that somewhat spicy feel that dries down sweet, Reflection goes in a more powdery direction, its a nice scent.

Boundless and Enclave are my two favorites from the house. I see Beach Hut Man get a lot of love on youtube, that shyt smells like straight irish green soap and ivy to me :scusthov:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

This the 1st Mind Games fragrance I tested.

shyt is ok. I get the lavender note and a lil oud.

I dont get all the other notes.

Yt reviewers talk like MG scents all have huge projection and silage but this weak on skin. shyt dissipates quick.

It last longer on clothing but noting special.

I'm definitely underwhelmed considering the hype.

There are websites that will have sales or discounts but MG scents will be the only brand not included like it is some extreme brand.