brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Mindgames is official. People in my office kept walking past me saying good morning
Yea man we going to work on 2 of them, well the Checkmate first joint is fire....
Tamarindo makes an amazing and tasty juice.

I wouldn’t ever think to make it into a fragrance.

Well I guess in English it’s just tamarind. Whatever.
Yea eat them out in VI! Tamarind.
Definition of..
hm-hmm.gif

Seriously man this is the best quality hoodie I've ever had. Makes my polo hoodies feel like cheap street trash/newspaper. I've been hoodwinked my whole life. I need to find that quality joggers pants.
Fam I got the joggers to those hoodies. Im kicking myself for every 2 years buying the 5 colors of polo sweat suits. NEVER again :martin:
It is good you can smell the pineapple and it stands out. It projects and last long!

It is not as great as I expected cause I seen this YT review and dude was talking like it was fire!

Dude was saying Tamarindo is some sort of Dominican dessert, so I thought it would be more different combined sweet scents but I don't smell them.
Im gonna cop this and check it out! May have to add this to the roster!

This my favorite Memo Paris that I have tried out of: This, Tamarindo and Madurai.

shyt smells like candy and projects far. :blessed:
You sold me! BTW :salute:for the way you post! Dope!
I need that MontBlanc Explorer alternative @BronxBomber or anything that smells like it

I have the Creed Aventus as well which is kinda similar.

Maan, your cologne game gotta be on point as a man
We may have missed the boat. We use to carry the Explorer but we fell off with the flankers. Maybe though. Could do a short run.
@BronxBomber that Crush On Me lotion is fire. I layered it with Oud For Greatness and it was killin em:wow:

I rarely wear the OFG but it goes so well with that lotion.
Yea man! We gonna start doing the free give away with order over $50 like this with fragrances we know are fire, but go under the radar. Since we been doing the sales for Crush on You have gone up.!
Blind bought a fragrance from Frangrancebuy.ca called Emir Identity Oud Crescent. Maaaaaan the rose and oud in this is :banderas: . Apparently it's a clone of Frederic Malle's- The Moon. ANother one I'm gonna have to squeeze into the upcoming fall. Past few months I've been addicted to these rose fragrances and can't get enough of them.
Your collection is impressive kid!

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Yea man we going to work on 2 of them, well the Checkmate first joint is fire....

Yea eat them out in VI! Tamarind.

Fam I got the joggers to those hoodies. Im kicking myself for every 2 years buying the 5 colors of polo sweat suits. NEVER again :martin:

Im gonna cop this and check it out! May have to add this to the roster!

You sold me! BTW :salute:for the way you post! Dope!

We may have missed the boat. We use to carry the Explorer but we fell off with the flankers. Maybe though. Could do a short run.

Yea man! We gonna start doing the free give away with order over $50 like this with fragrances we know are fire, but go under the radar. Since we been doing the sales for Crush on You have gone up.!

Your collection is impressive kid!

Bro. Link me to your top 5 or something that smells like MontBlanc Explorer.

Bro I need this delivered by next week :wow:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@WIA20XX

I have some awards points that I can use to buy gift cards at some stores. It would amount to around $100. I can't list all the stores, but basically it's like Macys, Bloomingdales, Banana Republic...places like that.

And I'm not really sure what I'm going to do.
But IF I decided to get a fragrance, what might you consider?

Is it true that Acqua di Gio Profondo (or Parfum) is off the market? Because I had a sample of it but I don't remember what it smells like. I thought maybe I could get a small bottle of that before it went away.

Of course, I might just buy something else entirely. Not a fragrance. But I'm not sure what I want to do here. Maybe I'll just sit on this gift card for a few months.

:patrice:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Bro. Link me to your top 5 or something that smells like MontBlanc Explorer.

Bro I need this delivered by next week :wow:

Explorer Montblanc cologne - a fragrance for men 2019

Check this page out my brother, they will have a smells like section and can cross reference. Ive had least 300 fragrances made or smelled 500 since Ive smelled the Explorer. May want to ask someone who has it here, took a peek and some say Aventus, or even Sauvage. I was thinking something in the Wanted line.

Not to get off subject but @BronxBomber whats this hoodie you’re talking about. Been looking for some quality threads.

I got custom sweatsuits made, via China.... Its probably 2x / 3X thicker then al my polo joints. I plan on selling them on our website. I got lot of Black ones made, but I did some different flavors for me. I suggest if you think you will get 5-10 made, you get on Alibaba and get busy.... Will never but another sweatsuit from retail.

383091665_6888909807800452_486026132059369461_n.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This is a Portrait of a Lady Frederic Malle clone.

shyt fire!

Top Notes:
Rose, Clove, Raspberry, Blackcurrant, Cinnamon

Heart Notes:
Patchouli, Incense, Sandalwood

Base Notes:
Musk, Benzoin, Amber

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
@WIA20XX

I have some awards points that I can use to buy gift cards at some stores. It would amount to around $100. I can't list all the stores, but basically it's like Macys, Bloomingdales, Banana Republic...places like that.

And I'm not really sure what I'm going to do.
But IF I decided to get a fragrance, what might you consider?

Is it true that Acqua di Gio Profondo (or Parfum) is off the market? Because I had a sample of it but I don't remember what it smells like. I thought maybe I could get a small bottle of that before it went away.

Of course, I might just buy something else entirely. Not a fragrance. But I'm not sure what I want to do here. Maybe I'll just sit on this gift card for a few months.

:patrice:

TL DR
If someone gave me a 100 bucks to spend at Macy's - for my tastes, and given I got 300+ scents.

These, I've extensively tested all of these, and would buy a full bottle
  1. Bleu de Chanel Parfum - 155
  2. Acqua di Gio EDP - 100+
  3. JPG Le Male Elixir - 100+
  4. D&G - Summer Vibes - ?
  5. Givenchy Gentleman Reserve Prive - 100+
At a higher end store
  1. PDM Herod - ~350
  2. PDM Layton - ~ 350
  3. MFK - Oud Satin Mood - 310
Longer answer -

Armani Acqua Di Gio - You can buy like 5-6 versions of this.
  1. The OG from the 90's in the frosted bottle. ADG EDT.
  2. The improved version from last year, the ADG EDP (clear bottle) (I need to get a bottle of this myself)
  3. The one that smells like leather ADG Absolu Instinct. (clear bottle and brown juice)
  4. Profondo (blue bottle) - that's still around.
  5. Profumo is the one that was discontinued and reborn as Acqua Di Gio Parfum
Armani has 2 other lines that I don't see that often at department stores or Sephora/Ulta
  • Code - Code Absolu (beige/silverish bottle) and Code Profumo (brown bottle) - might be discontinued
  • Stronger with You - To me everything in this line is good for fall/winter. The main one smells like chestnut (well how chestnut perfumes smell), and the others on are chestnut + something else. My fave is SWY Absolutely, and it's prolly the 4th hardest to find. But it's chestnut and rum.
  • I have almost all of these except one of the middle east ones (amber) and one of the flankers from the last few years (SWY Only You). I bought these EARLY in my journey, all still in the cellophane. I should sell all of them tbh. I barely wear the decants that I have of them.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TL DR
If someone gave me a 100 bucks to spend at Macy's - for my tastes, and given I got 300+ scents.

These, I've extensively tested all of these, and would buy a full bottle
  1. Bleu de Chanel Parfum - 155
  2. Acqua di Gio EDP - 100+
  3. JPG Le Male Elixir - 100+
  4. D&G - Summer Vibes - ?
  5. Givenchy Gentleman Reserve Prive - 100+
At a higher end store
  1. PDM Herod - ~350
  2. PDM Layton - ~ 350
  3. MFK - Oud Satin Mood - 310
Longer answer -

Armani Acqua Di Gio - You can buy like 5-6 versions of this.
  1. The OG from the 90's in the frosted bottle. ADG EDT.
  2. The improved version from last year, the ADG EDP (clear bottle) (I need to get a bottle of this myself)
  3. The one that smells like leather ADG Absolu Instinct. (clear bottle and brown juice)
  4. Profondo (blue bottle) - that's still around.
  5. Profumo is the one that was discontinued and reborn as Acqua Di Gio Parfum
Armani has 2 other lines that I don't see that often at department stores or Sephora/Ulta
  • Code - Code Absolu (beige/silverish bottle) and Code Profumo (brown bottle) - might be discontinued
  • Stronger with You - To me everything in this line is good for fall/winter. The main one smells like chestnut (well how chestnut perfumes smell), and the others on are chestnut + something else. My fave is SWY Absolutely, and it's prolly the 4th hardest to find. But it's chestnut and rum.
  • I have almost all of these except one of the middle east ones (amber) and one of the flankers from the last few years (SWY Only You). I bought these EARLY in my journey, all still in the cellophane. I should sell all of them tbh. I barely wear the decants that I have of them.
I gotta get a decant of the Layton and Herod because those have been on my list for a while now and I just didn't get around to them.
If I like them, I might use the gift card as a discount on a larger bottle/decant of those.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I gotta get a decant of the Layton and Herod because those have been on my list for a while now and I just didn't get around to them.
If I like them, I might use the gift card as a discount on a larger bottle/decant of those.

Prepare to be disappointed with any of the super popular expensive scents.

I like both of them, and recommend...but gotta sample first.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prepare to be disappointed with any of the super popular expensive scents.

I like both of them, and recommend...but gotta sample first.
I just saw in my scentsplit order history that I did actually have a small sample of Herod and didn't like it.
I'm just not a guy who enjoys cinnamon.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I just saw in my scentsplit order history that I did actually have a small sample of Herod and didn't like it.
I'm just not a guy who enjoys cinnamon.

I notice the tobacco more than the cinnamon, but yeah it's compared to Tobacco Vanille which has tobacco, vanilla, and other spices.

I want to get a current bottle before they totally change now that they got bought out

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I notice the tobacco more than the cinnamon, but yeah it's compared to Tobacco Vanille which has tobacco, vanilla, and other spices.

I want to get a current bottle before they totally change now that they got bought out
I actually do like the Tobacco Vanille. I just ended up with Ombre Leather instead.
And I have some samples of Noir Extreme. It's not niche stuff but those Tom Fords just sit well with me.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I might get a small decant of Layton though. And maybe Mancera Red Tobacco since that's been on the wishlist for a while...so I'll check that out.

I just took a look and I remembered that I do like that Cedrat Boise too.

The JPG and Givenchy you mentioned earlier...I think I can test those out at the mall one of these days.