bentley-bentley-for-men-absolute-parfemovana-voda-pro-muze___21_1_1200x1200.jpg

sweet-leaf-eau-de-parfum.jpg

s-l640.png

GentMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven’t bought anything new in a while. I think it’s important to where what you already have. It’s still very much hot in AZ (we hit 100 degrees regularly through October).

Scents that I put the biggest dent in this Summer are…..

Sean John 3AM: this is my daily driver/office scent. It’s clean, fresh, sweet without doing to much. Perfect for when you want to smell good but not be the “cologne” guy. Works well in high heat, while being unique.

Super versatile, really easy to pull off, you can get away with this almost anywhere: in the office/school, on a date, gatherings etc.

I don’t wear fragrance for compliments but this juice garnered them. The atomizer is the best in my collection.

Black Panther (Bvlgari Tygar): another high heat banger. Very simple, yet sophisticated. 2-3 sprays of this and I’m good for the day. Excellent longevity snd performance.

Milestone (Milliseme Imperial): Fresh, watermelony-salty, musk and woody notes. Without fail, whenever I put this on I get a comment on how good it smells. The sillage on this is almost narcotic like to those who smell it in the air. Beautiful perfumery.

Honorable Mention: MFK Gentle Fluidity Silver

Looking forward to rotating in the FBO Azzaro Most Wanted by Night oil, FBO Angels Share oil, MFK Grand Soir…..wear what you have more and you’ll begin to appreciate and pick up on the nuances.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Anyone in here knows of a good cologne with a pear scent 🍐

I got the lost cherry and all of that but was curious and trying to switch it up

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Anyone in here knows of a good cologne with a pear scent 🍐

I got the lost cherry and all of that but was curious and trying to switch it up

Ultra Male by Jean Paul Gaultier - that's everyone's answer.

And apparently Gentlemen by Givenchy (I personally think the iris dominates)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Haven’t bought anything new in a while. I think it’s important to where what you already have. It’s still very much hot in AZ (we hit 100 degrees regularly through October).

Scents that I put the biggest dent in this Summer are…..

Sean John 3AM: this is my daily driver/office scent. It’s clean, fresh, sweet without doing to much. Perfect for when you want to smell good but not be the “cologne” guy. Works well in high heat, while being unique.

Super versatile, really easy to pull off, you can get away with this almost anywhere: in the office/school, on a date, gatherings etc.

I don’t wear fragrance for compliments but this juice garnered them. The atomizer is the best in my collection.

Black Panther (Bvlgari Tygar): another high heat banger. Very simple, yet sophisticated. 2-3 sprays of this and I’m good for the day. Excellent longevity snd performance.

Milestone (Milliseme Imperial): Fresh, watermelony-salty, musk and woody notes. Without fail, whenever I put this on I get a comment on how good it smells. The sillage on this is almost narcotic like to those who smell it in the air. Beautiful perfumery.

Honorable Mention: MFK Gentle Fluidity Silver

Looking forward to rotating in the FBO Azzaro Most Wanted by Night oil, FBO Angels Share oil, MFK Grand Soir…..wear what you have more and you’ll begin to appreciate and pick up on the nuances.
Milestone is a secret weapon.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Just ordered these.

Last edited: