brehs lets talk cologne game

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Surprised y'all ain't given your reviews on this one yet.

They got this a few days ago and the 5 ml was ~$60+.

I'll wait. I think it might be the most hype niche release of the year, bigger than Althair.
My Scatch and Sniff is getting me a bottle
UKVu0t8.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It’s on the Dior site

It will never discontinue it’s one of their best sellers especially around this time
Nah man its discontinued. The page is gone on the Dior site

Got my hands on @BronxBomber version of Fève Délicieuse (going for way too damn high on the aftermarket) and I've never smelled the OG but my god😍😍 his version is amazing.:banderas:

Deep N Desire Yacht- This is just so unique. The opening is grapefruits, blueberries, and orange peel and the mid is straight up grapes but when this shyt dries down and the base notes hits and the chocolate comes thru :whoo:

Kilian Love Don't Be Shy Amber Oud- Another complex monster giving me so many different layers of smells. Opening is rose, oranges, and amber that punches you right in the face. The marshmallow and oud finishes this off to a really strong and unique fragrance. The rose kind of gets lost after the opening but seems to come back in the dry down with that Oud and Marshmallow really make this stand out. Never smelled anything like this one before.

@BronxBomber Thank you for the gift. The quality of this is better than most of the shyt I buy from retail stores. :salute:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Surprised y'all ain't given your reviews on this one yet.
Peace.... How is it? Is it the same DNA..... Out of all of them I enjoy the 10th Anniversary the most, but I def have found that customers are getting confused because the names are so similar.

We will def be getting this. We just got the new Carmina from Creed for women. Its def pungent but it smells like an old fragrance they carried called Princess Royal Oud, these companies really just cycle through notes.

I bought the sample set 10 vials I’ll come back to this thread. I like to wear it around the women on my job and get the compliments.
What say you? I got 2... Impressed with Checkmate!
Yeah that African Leather is the 1 all the YT reviewers gass up.

I like their fruity scents instead!

@BronxBomber
I forgot I have Tobacco Sapphire as well. Man I'm gonna need to find some kind of way to put these all in rotation. Houston doesn't really have a long fall/winter so the clock is already ticking.
Oh yea Monday I got these from the Labor Day sale
Roses On Ice- I'm wearing this today and the rose, lime, and cucumber in this perfect. So damn fresh and clean.
3am-I wasn't expecting much but this is a banger IMO. I know it's a little old but this my first time getting my nose on it. Mandarin, Fig and Orange blossom in this. Damn good for the remainder of the summer.

Chocolate Greedy....
giphy.gif

This another monster I'm gonna have to find a way to fit into the lineup this fall.

Clementine California-Hadn't really sat with this one yet just smelled it really quickly but it smells like a good summertime scent.

Envy yall cats that can wear Chocolate. Just working with it and it gets on me, I smell it forever.
We been trying to get rid of 3AM for years, it has a loyal following, so we just cant. Honestly his line of fragrances was pretty good.
Got La Petite Robe Noire Intense by Guerlain
From my Fragrancenet.com subscription

375x500.39157.jpg

is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. La Petite Robe Noire Intense was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Thierry Wasser. Top notes are Cotton Candy, Blueberry, Raspberry, Cassis and Bergamot; middle notes are Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine and Orange Blossom; base notes are Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandalwood and White Musk

shyt smells good as fukk
Smells just like Blueberries.

Shorty was gushing over how I smelled. :wow:

TAMARINDO_EDP_75ml_1000x.jpg

Got this from my Scentbird subscription

Tamarindo is lined with lush wilderness, surrounded by turquoise waters beyond the primal forest and mountains. Giant tamarind trees are home to colourful parrots, their cries ringing through the jungle, the warm forest air made humid with forgotten scents. A round of captivating notes, a dizzying dance beneath the sun. Tamarindo is a well-guarded secret, a joyful landscape, a trail of happiness, a solar scent. Lose yourself, let the journey of this vagabond seed be your guide.

Ole girl liked this too but said she liked the La Petite Robe Noire Intense by Guerlain more. :mindblown:

This is over $300 a bottle.
The Guerlain is under $50
How is this Tamarindo?

Nah man its discontinued. The page is gone on the Dior site

Got my hands on @BronxBomber version of Fève Délicieuse (going for way too damn high on the aftermarket) and I've never smelled the OG but my god😍😍 his version is amazing.:banderas:

Deep N Desire Yacht- This is just so unique. The opening is grapefruits, blueberries, and orange peel and the mid is straight up grapes but when this shyt dries down and the base notes hits and the chocolate comes thru :whoo:

Kilian Love Don't Be Shy Amber Oud- Another complex monster giving me so many different layers of smells. Opening is rose, oranges, and amber that punches you right in the face. The marshmallow and oud finishes this off to a really strong and unique fragrance. The rose kind of gets lost after the opening but seems to come back in the dry down with that Oud and Marshmallow really make this stand out. Never smelled anything like this one before.

@BronxBomber Thank you for the gift. The quality of this is better than most of the shyt I buy from retail stores. :salute:

Fam we talked about, that Deep N Desire is FIRE! Its a nice version of Supercharged... When I wear it no matter where I am, people are looking around like... Who is that.. :takedat:

Spot on with that Kilian Love Dont Be Shy Oud & Amber... I told the staff it's going to be a huge fragrance in the next year.... It came out the gate super slow, even though I rushed to get it to market. I was disappointed, but looked up and we are out. Its very complex, won't front it puts me in a mood. I feel like I have theme music when Im rocking it:russ:

Most def! Fam... I will never wear Polo again. What I have now is killing that in quality, custom, for 75% less. Appreciate the support, showed my staff the pic they was like yoooo he down with FBO :salute:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tamarindo makes an amazing and tasty juice.

I wouldn’t ever think to make it into a fragrance.

Well I guess in English it’s just tamarind. Whatever.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Mindgames is official. People in my office kept walking past me saying good morning
Definition of..
hm-hmm.gif

Most def! Fam... I will never wear Polo again. What I have now is killing that in quality, custom, for 75% less. Appreciate the support, showed my staff the pic they was like yoooo he down with FBO :salute:
Seriously man this is the best quality hoodie I've ever had. Makes my polo hoodies feel like cheap street trash/newspaper. I've been hoodwinked my whole life. I need to find that quality joggers pants.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
How is this Tamarindo?
It is good you can smell the pineapple and it stands out. It projects and last long!

It is not as great as I expected cause I seen this YT review and dude was talking like it was fire!

Dude was saying Tamarindo is some sort of Dominican dessert, so I thought it would be more different combined sweet scents but I don't smell them.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I need that MontBlanc Explorer alternative @BronxBomber or anything that smells like it

I have the Creed Aventus as well which is kinda similar.

Maan, your cologne game gotta be on point as a man

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Blind bought a fragrance from Frangrancebuy.ca called Emir Identity Oud Crescent. Maaaaaan the rose and oud in this is :banderas: . Apparently its a clone of Frederic Malle's- The Moon. ANother one I'm gonna have to squeeze into the upcoming fall. Past few months I've been addicted to these rose fragrances and can't get enough of them.