brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I just ordered the sample set I like to try the vials first then I’ll go from there. I’ve been hearing good stuff about mindgames

They got a lot of push when they dropped last year. BBB, Gent Scents, and The Perfume Guy all covered them.

Checkmate caught my attention, might cop the 5 milli next week.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I know it's probably been asked, but what's some folks go to for fall/winter? My woman absolutely loved Jazz Club on me, so that's already locked into the rotation, just need a few more to give a spin when I re-up from @BronxBomber
Peace. Love Jazz Club, sometimes I get spoiled and forget some of the staples we carry. We just had a meeting and was talking about how this, and Oud Satin Mood sales are starting back up this past 2 weeks.
fall/winter i go oud or leather or tobacco
Here in FL I just never really feel like it's cold enough long enough so I stay away from them, but I have found that lighter / sweeter fall/winter fragrances I can rock.

I really like Tobacco Sapphire by BTV, I also will rock Single Malt, and Black Phantom.
Fall/Winter

Tobacolor
Kiste
Single Malt
Oud Satin Mood
Divine Aphrodisiac (Bowtie killed it with this one. The peanut, pralines, and coffee is amazing in this)
Black Phantom
Back To Black
Insurrection II Wild (Almost a 100% dupe of Mugler-Pure Havane)
:salute: All good choices. Havent smelled the Divine Aphrodisiac or Insurrection II

You get a chance check out the Tobacco Sapphire, we are working on the Spicebomb Infared, Soliel Fu by Tom Ford, Valiant and couple others. We pushing the last of our summer fragrances this next couple of weeks.
Plum in Cognac
Fève Délicieuse
grand soir

are mother fukkers literally in the fall n winter
Plum in Cognac is a BEAST, I forgot about this one, I will wear this too lol, I may have to rethink my I dont really wear winter fragrances stance :skip:
That Plum in Cognac is low key a monster. I don't know that everyone can pull it off, but it definitely got me a couple of head turns last winter.
Its a fact, I tell cats all the time, if you a construction worker type cat, no disrespect but you have to stay in your lane, dont be out here wearing Rose Prick and Bitter Peach.
How is this?

I heard it was like Plumlicious and it was mostly about the Plum note.

the plum comes in the opening... the warmer u get thru out the night or day.. that vanilla is a fool...

Ayo ayo has anyone tried the new Parfum De Marley that suppose to be out in certain places. It's a orange bottle btw. I seen one of them cologne/perfume pages speaking on it on ig
We just purchased that, waiting on it to come in. I think we will have in rotation by the end of the year. Cant wait to get it.
I’m about to get on mindgames…. any suggestions?
Man, I keep hearing about this line, was looking for their flagship fragrance, anyone know?

I think we will get a couple off this line, want to get it done before it pops off as a trend on TikTok

Peace to all of yall who rock with us.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got a lot of push when they dropped last year. BBB, Gent Scents, and The Perfume Guy all covered them.

Checkmate caught my attention, might cop the 5 milli next week.
Peace. Love Jazz Club, sometimes I get spoiled and forget some of the staples we carry. We just had a meeting and was talking about how this, and Oud Satin Mood sales are starting back up this past 2 weeks.

Here in FL I just never really feel like it's cold enough long enough so I stay away from them, but I have found that lighter / sweeter fall/winter fragrances I can rock.

I really like Tobacco Sapphire by BTV, I also will rock Single Malt, and Black Phantom.

:salute: All good choices. Havent smelled the Divine Aphrodisiac or Insurrection II

You get a chance check out the Tobacco Sapphire, we are working on the Spicebomb Infared, Soliel Fu by Tom Ford, Valiant and couple others. We pushing the last of our summer fragrances this next couple of weeks.

Plum in Cognac is a BEAST, I forgot about this one, I will wear this too lol, I may have to rethink my I dont really wear winter fragrances stance :skip:

Its a fact, I tell cats all the time, if you a construction worker type cat, no disrespect but you have to stay in your lane, dont be out here wearing Rose Prick and Bitter Peach.

We just purchased that, waiting on it to come in. I think we will have in rotation by the end of the year. Cant wait to get it.

Man, I keep hearing about this line, was looking for their flagship fragrance, anyone know?

I think we will get a couple off this line, want to get it done before it pops off as a trend on TikTok

Peace to all of yall who rock with us.
I bought the sample set 10 vials I’ll come back to this thread. I like to wear it around the women on my job and get the compliments.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Peace. Where you get them. :takedat:
Yo I got the 7 for $25 sale you had!

I actually chose the female scent option cause they seemed a lil more fire options.

ALL them shyts is good!.

Torino 21 my favorite 1.

I still got so much from before I ordered from you. But I had to take advantage of your sale.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps

I always get the vials first and whichever give me the best response I purchase that bottle.
Good looking, I didnt see this on the website. We do this as well, only thing is I have like 2000 small vials we will never get developed lol.
Im gonna see if the team thinks we should do all of them. :salute: I know checkmate is popular. But it's like maybe getting 5 done may be a good thing for us.
Yo I got the 7 for $25 sale you had!

I actually chose the female scent option cause they seemed a lil more fire options.

ALL them shyts is good!.

Torino 21 my favorite 1.

I still got so much from before I ordered from you. But I had to take advantage of your sale.
Good looking. Yea man thats always running we change out the fragrances weekly/bi-weekly. :salute:

Torino is slept on. Xerjoff has some really nice ones in their collection. Only issue is they have 103895y33y430 fragrances lol

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good looking, I didnt see this on the website. We do this as well, only thing is I have like 2000 small vials we will never get developed lol.
Im gonna see if the team thinks we should do all of them. :salute: I know checkmate is popular. But it's like maybe getting 5 done may be a good thing for us.

Good looking. Yea man thats always running we change out the fragrances weekly/bi-weekly. :salute:

Torino is slept on. Xerjoff has some really nice ones in their collection. Only issue is they have 103895y33y430 fragrances lol
I'm probably gone order a bunch of lotions from you.

I just got some samples of Memo Paris: Tamarindo, Sintra, and Madurai. Do you have any Memo Paris joints?

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I'm probably gone order a bunch of lotions from you.

I just got some samples of Memo Paris: Tamarindo, Sintra, and Madurai. Do you have any Memo Paris joints?

No we dont we actually have one we did get made but we all hated it, but Im thinking we may revisit. I think it was African leather maybe? Sometimes we get ahead of the curve and have to spin the block, come back and take a look see. :russ:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No we dont we actually have one we did get made but we all hated it, but Im thinking we may revisit. I think it was African leather maybe? Sometimes we get ahead of the curve and have to spin the block, come back and take a look see. :russ:
Yeah that African Leather is the 1 all the YT reviewers gass up.

I like their fruity scents instead!

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

It's got a lot of cumin, leans sort of body odor imo.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@BronxBomber
I forgot I have Tobacco Sapphire as well. Man I'm gonna need to find some kind of way to put these all in rotation. Houston doesn't really have a long fall/winter so the clock is already ticking.
Oh yea Monday I got these from the Labor Day sale
Roses On Ice- I'm wearing this today and the rose, lime, and cucumber in this perfect. So damn fresh and clean.
3am-I wasn't expecting much but this is a banger IMO. I know it's a little old but this my first time getting my nose on it. Mandarin, Fig and Orange blossom in this. Damn good for the remainder of the summer.

Chocolate Greedy....
giphy.gif

This another monster I'm gonna have to find a way to fit into the lineup this fall.

Clementine California-Hadn't really sat with this one yet just smelled it really quickly but it smells like a good summertime scent.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Got La Petite Robe Noire Intense by Guerlain
From my Fragrancenet.com subscription

375x500.39157.jpg

is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. La Petite Robe Noire Intense was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Thierry Wasser. Top notes are Cotton Candy, Blueberry, Raspberry, Cassis and Bergamot; middle notes are Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine and Orange Blossom; base notes are Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandalwood and White Musk

shyt smells good as fukk
Smells just like Blueberries.

Shorty was gushing over how I smelled. :wow: