brehs lets talk cologne game

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Question has anyone in this thread bought goods cologne. I'm talking about the battle rapper by the way.

Seeing him advertising some called Cherry cola

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Rocking Ganymede for the first time.

I'm unable to describe it. I can sorta see why this was/is a fragrance community hypebeast
I sampled it and honestly thought I was missing out on an inside joke. I read comments comparing it to the smell of a doctors/dentists office and for me that was very accurate. Its not a bad scent imo just nothing I want to smell like

Been missing in here tryna stack and save cuz dam.. But playing catch up and seen this, lol.. I love Ganymede for this very reason, it is polarizing and can start convos just off scent, first time I wore it I had a dude stop me at gas station and even told his wife come smell.. We chopped it up about colognes, cars and watches at gas station..

I also love its unique, smell like a space ship benz or something, last a long time in summer humidity, and compliment getter.. My boy had the creator (Marc-Antoine Barrois) at his store just yesterday for release of the Extrait version of this joint. Seem like they toned down something and turned up something else, I think I like the original better but have to try it with clear head, when I go to my boy spot I go crazy.. Marc-Antoine was cool and approachable also, good vibes overall.. Have you guys ever tried B683

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Equalityfragrances has a dope channel btw.
I used to post him hoping he would catch on, good to see others vibe his stuff also.. He doesnt flood the streets with content, takes breaks and such but I think he is better of the frag content creators out there..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Got my decants in! They all smell great but I tell you now this Naxos 1861 is going to be a problem in the fall, probably going to get that full bottle. :whew:
Naxos just does something.. Welcome :salute:
:blessed:

Father's day is coming up.

1) What would you get for your Dad?

My pops would probably want Nag Champa or "Bob Marley" from the my incense guy.

2) For my fathers, they gonna get you some cologne? Or is it socks and a meal out, that you have to pay for....?
Have gotten my pops different bottles over years but the one he finished quick af is the LV Au Hasard..

Best part, you can take the bottle to the LV store and they refill for fraction of the price

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Question has anyone in this thread bought goods cologne. I'm talking about the battle rapper by the way.

Seeing him advertising some called Cherry cola
Goodz Cologne Review:

I've bought two of Goodz Colognes. I like them both.

Slick Talk Leather: I would give this one a 9.5/10. Easily my favorite of the two. Its a pineapple and leather fragrance that is actually pretty unique and well blended. It has good longevity and projection. The pineapple opening is a little strong but its really nice on the dry down and the leather notes become more pronounced. Compliment getter. Would recommend.

Gentlemen's 30: This is also a good fragrance. I would give it an 8.5/10. This smells like the cereal Fruit Loops with nice lemon/citrus notes. I like it but don't love it. Very solid and again surprisingly well mixed, doesn't last as long as the other one but decent longevity and projection. He lists tobacco notes on this one but I don't really smell that. Good cologne but honestly not worth the price.

I'm going to buy the Chocolate Leather (which seemed to be peoples favorite) and one of the new ones (I'm leaning Touch of Success) next week.

Also, his bottles and presentation needs some work. Just a heads up that it does look very amateurish but the scents are legit.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t realize that because of some furniture and other stuff I had to get recently at Macys I’m gonna wind up with a lot of bonus points and discount coupons.

What would you get from there if money was “mostly” no object?

:lupe:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t realize that because of some furniture and other stuff I had to get recently at Macys I’m gonna wind up with a lot of bonus points and discount coupons.

What would you get from there if money was “mostly” no object?

:lupe:

You can get Creed and Tom Ford from their website.

For me that'd be
  • Green Irish Tweed
  • Lost Cherry/Cherry Smoke
  • Bleu de Chanel Parfum the big bottle.
Jo Malone is also high dollar, but I've never tried any of their stuff.

TBH, I'd prolly cop a Vitamix or a Kitchenaid if I didn't already have one.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can get Creed and Tom Ford from their website.

For me that'd be
  • Green Irish Tweed
  • Lost Cherry/Cherry Smoke
  • Bleu de Chanel Parfum the big bottle.
Jo Malone is also high dollar, but I've never tried any of their stuff.

TBH, I'd prolly cop a Vitamix or a Kitchenaid if I didn't already have one.
I don’t need a blender. But I kinda wanted a vitamix. I’d never use it tho. I just mix protein shakes in a bottle or my magic bullet.

Maybe GIT.
I never heard of Lost Cherry or Cherry Smoke before. That could be interesting

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I don’t need a blender. But I kinda wanted a vitamix. I’d never use it tho. I just mix protein shakes in a bottle or my magic bullet.

Maybe GIT.
I never heard of Lost Cherry or Cherry Smoke before. That could be interesting

Tom Ford has a lot of hitters. I'd say they're probably the most watched of the designers, more than Dior and Chanel.

I'd say the big ones are
  • Noir Extreme
  • Oud Wood
  • Tobacco Vanille
  • Tuscan Leather
  • Ombre Leather
But you get deep into their catalog
  • Tobacco Oud
  • Lost Cherry
  • Bitter Peach
  • F'ing Fabulous
  • Grey Vetiver
  • Beau de Jour
  • Neroli Portofino
They've been in the game for a while, and have a lot of fans. Bigger than Creed for sure.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
That Tom Ford bitter peach. Order a bottle going to see what it do cause I'm sicka y'all talking bout it lol

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
That Tom Ford bitter peach. Order a bottle going to see what it do cause I'm sicka y'all talking bout it lol

You can get the clone for 1/10th the price and get 90% the smell

6193GkK9uML._SL1500_.jpg