brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Actually got my bottle a couple days ago and tried it today.

Literal tangerine. But it's STRONG. I normally hit my self with 3 spritzes, 1 is good enough for office work.
Yea it is, I think it opens up tangerine but the dry down is different. I was surprised how much Ive enjoyed this one.
Stupid question time.

Is this Tangerine Boy cologne in stores or a Bronx Bomber creation?
No stupid questions brother. Most of what we duplicate are from other fragrance houses, we have a handful of originals. Panty Dropper, Nacre, Im A Boss.
It's in stores. Sephora carries it if you want to get your nose on it.
Yes it is from the Phlur line, they went viral with the fragrance Missing Person, which we did as well. Its a BEAUTIFUL fragrance, one of the skin fragrances, so its not super strong but will make someone nuzzle up :russ:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll tell you one thing.
I’m just about done with Scent Split.

These MFs ship things in the slowest possible way.

Every store you buy from…I mean you go to Nike. Nah I don’t want 2 day shipping. Give me the free shipping. It still arrives 2 days later.

Scent Split tells you free shipping is 5-7 business days, that fukkin tracking number says “tracking number generated. Waiting for pick up” for 3 or 4 fukkin days. Just sitting there. That bytch gonna arrive on the 7th or 10th day. Whatever the last day is. That’s the date.

I’m ranting about shyt that ain’t even fragrance related but fukk all that.

I need to be dictator of this fukkin country. A lot of motherfukkers gonna wind up in Bolivia.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I’ll tell you one thing.

Every store you buy from…I mean you go to Nike. Nah I don’t want 2 day shipping. Give me the free shipping. It still arrives 2 days later.

Scent Split tells you free shipping is 5-7 business days, that fukkin tracking number says “tracking number generated. Waiting for pick up” for 3 or 4 fukkin days. Just sitting there. That bytch gonna arrive on the 7th or 10th day. Whatever the last day is. That’s the date.

I need to be dictator of this fukkin country. A lot of motherfukkers gonna wind up in Bolivia.

Try Scentsevent - their site will crawl sometimes but in general they have lower prices and ship fairly quick. Also try surrendertochance.com, its family owned etc but they ship quickly and good prices.
I did see that Scentsplit just added like 20 BTV fragrances so Ive been eying them

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Try Scentsevent - their site will crawl sometimes but in general they have lower prices and ship fairly quick. Also try surrendertochance.com, its family owned etc but they ship quickly and good prices.
I did see that Scentsplit just added like 20 BTV fragrances so Ive been eying them
I’m just being impatient.
But still.

Dude this whole country runs on overnight and 2 day shipping.

It’s ALL TWO DAY shipping. That’s why paying for it is a scam.

If you pay, you get it in 2 days.
If you don’t pay, the shyt sits in the warehouse for a week…and then it arrives in 2 days.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
I’ll tell you one thing.

That’s interesting. That’s where I ordered my decants and they came in 5 days (including weekend).

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I’m just being impatient.
But still.

Dude this whole country runs on overnight and 2 day shipping.

It’s ALL TWO DAY shipping. That’s why paying for it is a scam.

If you pay, you get it in 2 days.
If you don’t pay, the shyt sits in the warehouse for a week…and then it arrives in 2 days.

Some companies do hold products and orders, but really fam its not like that. We have customers that are beefing but not knowing USPS or UPS just didnt scan their joint in. And or processing an order, like we process within 2-4 days and it's off. But then can be 2-5 when it gets to USPS hands. Again only speaking for us, but the average person now is just a product of Amazon :russ:

Literally have people order at 430pm and will be emailing us at 9pm asking about shipping. Its wild.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
I was browsing old comments and I think WIA said something like you get 1,000 sprays out of a 100ml bottle.

So that’s like 3 sprays a day for a whole year.

As curious as I am to try a lot of the fragrances mentioned here, that concept made me pull back and chill.

Sure, if you get smaller decants it makes it easier to have variety.

Im just saying. You start stacking shyt and you’re gonna get to the point where you’re never gonna use it all.
I get this thought but I’m about 22 bottles in…just gives me an excuse to go heavy on sprays with no regrets

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get this thought but I’m about 22 bottles in…just gives me an excuse to go heavy on sprays with no regrets
LOL

I'm calm now. I just had a moment of frustration. Maybe I was hungry. You know those old Snickers commercials? I don't like Snickers commercials but sometimes I get a little out of my mind.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BTW, just to give you guys a bit more clarity...

I placed my order on June 10.
First update - June 11, it's in Houston being processed.

It's June 14. The shyt is STILL in Houston.

Date scheduled for delivery?
June 16.

giphy.gif

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps

June 16.

giphy.gif

the-wire.gif

When we get folks that say this... June 10th was a Saturday.... We actually work on Saturday but most business may not. Soooooo they kinda wouldn't start processing your order until the 12th... Which if we give them any grace at 24 hour turn around they would have to ship by the next day which is the 13th....

I know from the outside looking in I know cats be thinking man they playing but trust me, you not alone. Id say best days to order would be on Monday morning or Tuesday. So now soon as you order the clock is ticking.

If you order from us my brother shoot me a message so I can tell my staff look, lets get this brothers stuff out asap

:salute:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

June 16.

giphy.gif

That's pretty good. My last turnaround from SS was 9 days. Ordered on the 10th, in hand on the 19th.

You could always blind buy the full bottle from amazon :troll:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's pretty good. My last turnaround from SS was 9 days. Ordered on the 10th, in hand on the 19th.

You could always blind buy the full bottle from amazon :troll:
I'm going to check out these samples I ordered from scent split.
And if I decide to look at other samples, I'll reach out to you all in this thread to see what you might recommend from Bronx Bomber's website.

You guys saw my write up a few days ago so you're all aware of what gaps my exist in my set of fragrances. I'm thinking now that summer evenings/date nights probably lend themselves to any fragrance, really. But that's an area I might consider getting another decant or two.

At least until the fall/winter arrives.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
What cologne are yall using for the summer brehs?

Summer is officially here. I still have my subtle safe cologne lotion/Nautica Voyage combo I use at my job

But I need something with some flavor. Some oomph
:jbhmm:

Post pricey ones AND affordable ones for the summertime. Because some of these shyts in here have me looking at the prices and my bank account like
:patrice:

For pricey fragrances, Sedley is gawdly in the summertime. Love spraying that joint on.
:ahh:

A cheapie blue fragrance for the summer that gets the job done is Acqua Essenziale by Ferragamo
:obama:

Last edited: