brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Do any of those you mentioned have a rum scnt? I copped the Malin & Goetz Rum Soap and the scent is fire!

No search rum on our website. Believe Single Malt has, and some other Kilian fragrances we carry may have, Plum in cognac has rum, several others. I suggest half dram samples to see what you like.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Wow thats wack, I thought they would pull out all the stops. We are going to work on a couple of more there fragrances though. What did you like? Or what was the consensus of what was good. We already have done Side Effect, Paragon, Oud For Greatness, Oud For Happiness,Musk Therapy and Rehab. Wondering if we already have the top of their line up and dont need to go any deeper.

I’d say you have the top ones but Absolute Aphrodisiac, Psychedelic Love, and High Frequency are good too.

Ive been checking out the site so you can do any of the fragrances that you carry in a shower gel?

Daps
Reppin
My Set
I've become addicted to cologne overnight. I copped some Polo the other day. I was finna cop the Burberry Hero or the Eternity but they was offering a free polo bag with the purchase of Polo, I couldn't resist. I need some of that Bad Boy Cobalt in my life too.
Azzaro Wanted edt smells amazing too along with The Most Wanted parfum. Armani Code is another fragrance that caught my attention. Sigh, im trying so hard not to blow a bag.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I’d say you have the top ones but Absolute Aphrodisiac, Psychedelic Love, and High Frequency are good too.

Ive been checking out the site so you can do any of the fragrances that you carry in a shower gel?
Yes pretty much any fragrance we have we create, shower gel, lotion, parfum, shea butter, etc.
All of the ones we did from them are nice and sold well, Rehab we discontinued but still have people who want it. It's a bridge type fragrance, also is in that Kilian lane.

I've become addicted to cologne overnight. I copped some Polo the other day. I was finna cop the Burberry Hero or the Eternity but they was offering a free polo bag with the purchase of Polo, I couldn't resist. I need some of that Bad Boy Cobalt in my life too.
Azzaro Wanted edt smells amazing too along with The Most Wanted parfum. Armani Code is another fragrance that caught my attention. Sigh, im trying so hard not to blow a bag.

Yea we working on The Most Wanted line, Im actually waiting on the originals now.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

pookie-need-your-help.gif

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTM - Mojave Ghost by Byredo.

Le Labo, Byredo, Byron Parfums, Maison Margiela - all have that minimalist packaging aesthetic. The packaging and marketing leads to this idea of a minimal fragrance, even if the juice is anything but.

Mojave Ghost is definitely a minimal fragrance. Great for the office, the gym, day to day errands.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have around $200 in Macys cash that I have to use because it expires.

I thought I could pair it with a 25-30% off coupon but that doesn’t apply to fragrances. As as much as I’d want another wristwatch, that’s more than I need now.

About to head over in a bit to sample stuff. I suppose I could get a 30ml or 50ml of Neroli Portofino if I like it. Maybe that Costa Azzurra or Beau de Jour.

If all else fails I’ll just get a small bottle of Tobacco Vanille and stash it until October. At least I know I love that fragrance.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have around $200 in Macys cash that I have to use because it expires.

I thought I could pair it with a 25-30% off coupon but that doesn’t apply to fragrances. As as much as I’d want another wristwatch, that’s more than I need now.

About to head over in a bit to sample stuff. I suppose I could get a 30ml or 50ml of Neroli Portofino if I like it. Maybe that Costa Azzurra or Beau de Jour.

If all else fails I’ll just get a small bottle of Tobacco Vanille and stash it until October. At least I know I love that fragrance.
Wound up with the Grey Vetiver parfum. Perhaps not the sexiest pick but it’s woody and fresh and citrus-y but more powerful.

Costa Azzurra I found to be weak.

Beau de Jour just wasn’t for me. This is what I would wear 20 years from now if I decide to go to church and wear way too much tacky gold jewelry and try to pick up single mothers who need a sugar daddy.

Costa wasn’t bad but that lemon scent just doesn’t hit like that. I feel like it wears off quick. It’s mild. Like if you’re gonna have your girl up on you, I can see this being good. It’s not a fragrance that announces itself.

Neroli Portofino is more distinct but it felt feminine to me. Reminded me of a nice laundry detergent. I mean it’s fine if you like that kind of thing. I’d say it’s way overrated considering the price. It’s the kind of fragrance I’d get a 2ml decant of to wear a few times just to test people’s reactions. A lot of people in this forum love these unisex scents though so maybe it’s just me.

Effing Fabulous smells like a sweeter Ombré Leather. I couldn’t really tell the difference tho.

Cherry Smoke - very clearly cherry. I have no idea what kind of man pulls this off. Frankly I’m afraid of the man who can pull this off.

Bitter Peach - this one I might revisit in the future. I could see myself liking it more if I had hours with it. It is woody but there’s something sweet about it. You know what it reminds me of? Like a good whiskey or rum or something. But sweet. It’s weird. I’m not good with notes and all that shyt so don’t judge me too bad.

The lady at the counter dumped a ton of Noir Extreme samples in the bag. And a few Soleil Blanc. So that was nice.