brehs lets talk cologne game

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Again maybe night but I would personaly stay away from leather, tobacco and ouds during the summer.

For summers I do aquatics, citruses, and ginger.

Edit: Summer Nights:
-By Kilian-Gold Knight
-Roja Dove-Oceania
-Xerjoff- 1861 Renaissance
-Mizensir-Eau De Gingembre
-Kajal-Lamar
imma look into these g/l my guy

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Tobacco - for sure. It just depends on the tobacco.
Oud is generally from middle east perfumery (as opposed to Western), and they wear it year round in the desert.

That said, anytime you wear something bold, everything else gotta be on point.
everything else is on point lol just dk which way to go cologne wise asa far as tobacco i like Tobaco vanille from TF that makes a good summertime night scent not too loud and just the right amount of sweetness

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
everything else is on point lol just dk which way to go cologne wise asa far as tobacco i like Tobaco vanille from TF that makes a good summertime night scent not too loud and just the right amount of sweetness

What I meant by everything else being on point.
If your personality is strong enough, you make people accept your cologne.

They think that the strong scent fits you.
It would be too loud on someone else, but on you, it's perfect.

In terms of holleration, going from a player to a coach to an owner - is about remaking reality.

That's why when you at Wal-Mart and a cat is blasting Oud Wood - depending on the rest of him - it's either dope, or he's clueless.

Kevin Samuels really liked Ebene Fume - and he could suit up and rock that. His personality and vibe fit it.

But in reality it smells like a Catholic Church at Christmas time. Strong, distinct, and a bit eye watering.
Only a cat like him could pull it off, and folks not be put off by it. "Big Boy" Fragrances. Not afraid to offend. Confident folks gonna feel him regardless.

Most of the other fragrance dudes, just don't have that gravitas. A few that do - BowTie Fragrance Guy, Big Beard, the dude that does Versuz Scents - they have that "it" factor. Most of these other fragrance people are not believable in those arenas (Including Justin Copeland). I don't for one second believe that Chaos Fragrances ever dropped any panties, unless he was moving his Mom's laundry.

If I'm feeling myself, and I'm out there shot calling and big balling, I'd rock Tobacco Vanille on a summer night, heavily.

But this new Work From Version of WIA, not out stomping these streets version, is kinda rusty, lol.

The ones most accepted for night time and summer use
  • Eros - EDT and EDP - apple and mint
  • Eros Flame - blood orange
  • Ultra Male - pear
  • Le Male Parfum - cardamom/vanilla
  • One Million - bubble gum
  • One Million Lucky - plum
These are all sweet, and in some cases too sweet for me - but as far as the community goes, this is what people wear on summer nights.

Most regular cats opt for heavily spraying freshies instead of going sweet. I'm surprised mint isn't more popular in the heat.

I would split the difference and try for a mojito type vibe. So Virgin Island Water, anything with light coconut, lime, very light mango, type joints.

It's a great question though, cause most summer/hot weather lists trot out the usual citruses, marines, salty, aquatic type joints.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn
What’s the connect
They got Amyris Homme? Lol

I can ask! But I hang out in these fragrance groups on FB.

I've bought MFK from this breh twice. Ask him.