ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yup
I used to have the sample
Great stuff
Amyris and grand soir next level too
I haven't seen Amyris at Nieman Marcus but I may try tomorrow the way you keep talking about it! I'm going to a White Party in June so Gentle Fluidity Silver will be the scent that day :wow:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Some of these scents smell better in the store than when you get them home.

I bought a bottle of givenchy gentleman and it's OK. When I smelled it in the store, I was like I gotta get this!

I have that Givenchy..

I had the same experience when I bought it. Smelled so good in the store..I hardly wear it now. Though recently someone said it smelled so go on me which was a surprise.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Duncan Pinderhughes be on point some times but I'm indifferent with Enclave. I like the mint in it but the amber sweetness is almost too much at times. I think Xerjoff-Torino 21 does the mint much better.
:dead:

I love Enclave, gave it a wearing last Friday on a very rare occasion that I go up to the office. One of my favorites from the house for sure.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This body wash smells very similar to Creed Silver Mountain Water. I got the last one at my local Target the other day.

Aatr3Ta.jpg
This is gonna sound weird but you might be the first person on the coli to post a photo of their hand where the finger nails didn’t have dirt under them.

I’ve seen some gross fukkin hygiene in this place.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is gonna sound weird but you might be the first person on the coli to post a photo of their hand where the finger nails didn’t have dirt under them.

I’ve seen some gross fukkin hygiene in this place.
I'll take that as a compliment :russ:

Also yeah some coli brehs have some poor hygeine. It's fukking sick