brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Zoologist - I'm about 1/3 through the sample set (31). Random Number Generator kicks out my choice for the day.

So far it's been these (not in wearing order, alphabetial)
  1. Camel
  2. Chameleon
  3. Chipmunk
  4. Civet
  5. Dragonfly
  6. Harvest Mouse
  7. Macaque Fuji Apple
  8. Nightingale
  9. Sacred Scarab
The concept is making fragrances that evoke the idea of the animal.

I'm wearing the Jay Z one today - so it's a middle eastern joint - What would a trip across the desert smell like
  • Dried Fruits, Frankincense, Palm Date, Rose
  • Amber, Cedar, Cinnamon, Jasmine, Myrrh
  • Civet, Musk, Oud, Sandalwood, Tonka Been, Vanilla, Vetiver
This one - it's mostly the civet/musk/oud, maybe some rose, and a vague notion of Tonka/Vanilla.

9 into it - Fam, NONE OF THIS STUFF IS HITTING. Chipmunk and Harvest Mouse were warm/sweet/spicy's - but not particularly memorable.

It's such a cool concept, and I'm sure for a more refined nose, it's probably good - but so far 0 for 9. Squid and Bee are supposed to be the heavy hitters, but I'm gonna stick with random until they come up organically.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just Scent Split'd these. See what they smell like.

Narcotica-Doza
Nishane-Wu Long Cha
Vertus-Eau De Cyan
OK got these a few days ago and all of them blew me away with Doza being the most impressive.
Narcotica-Doza- The Amber and Vanilla on this is just nuts. Definitely a gourmand for the fall/winter
Nishane-Wu Long Cha- Absolutely beautiful green tea and hints of vanilla fragrance. I can smell this all day and never get tired.
Vertus-Eau De Cyan- Super marine salty with a touch of seaweed. This is summertime all day. Not bad at all but I can see why others wouldn't like it.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber good looks on the extra samples :salute: . Blue sapphire soap :damn: that bytch strong had my whole house smelling like it
Appreciate your support and business. People was thinking I was capping about the strength. :russ: Im looking at more BTW but honestly them joints costs much and not trying to blind buy them...

Ive been hearing Valiant possibly.
@BronxBomber the streets need that FBO Tygar!

Is that BVL? Do you own it?

For the ones looking for women scents, the women in my family love gypsy water and sunset hour shoutout to @BronxBomber

Good looks.

For women Ill tell you the top sellers - Cry Baby Milk, Brazilian Crush 62 or 68, Love Dont Be Shy

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Appreciate your support and business. People was thinking I was capping about the strength. :russ: Im looking at more BTW but honestly them joints costs much and not trying to blind buy them...

Good looks.

For women Ill tell you the top sellers - Cry Baby Milk, Brazilian Crush 62 or 68, Love Dont Be Shy
Just bought like 4 more roll ons :salute: black businesses always get my money

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Good looks.

Try Electimuss-Vixere instead of Valiant. I hear they smell very similar.

@BronxBomber been meaning to ask what's up with the Kay-Ali line? Is it strictly a women's line or leans more feminine?

GentMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Good looks.

Bvlgari Tiger. I own the Alexandria Fragrances version 'Black Panther'.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

any of you brehs familiar with Soul Cafe (Savoir Faire)? I first heard of it in the video above, and I'm now interested in copping

cd1fc64f2cd66cdbcb1e95bcfa1afe2e0eda36af.pnj

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

any of you brehs familiar with Soul Cafe (Savoir Faire)? I first heard of it in the video above, and I'm now interested in copping

cd1fc64f2cd66cdbcb1e95bcfa1afe2e0eda36af.pnj

A couple reviewers have touched on it. I think I heard of it from Cuba Knows.

But these are the notes.

notes: tobacco, bergamot, blood orange, black pepper, patchouli, private musk blend, amber wood, oud, lavender, arabic coffee, firewood.

Bergamot, Blood Orange, patchouli, and Lavender are no goes for me. Either I already have enough options like that, or I don't like the notes.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That XO Brandy is a dope fragrance, I love it. It's great to have as an alternative with By the fireplace which is my go to and gets loads of compliments.
Yes I have this one as well that came with the Discovery set from Navitus. Really thinking of grabbing a full bottle. That one and Raised Spirits are definite boozy/bar drinking fragrances. The hint of pimento in Raised Spirits is :banderas: