brehs lets talk cologne game

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
60 bottles, finished 1 last year (Versace Man Eau Fraiche), after having it for 7.

Bought to finish a 5ml decant (D&G The One - Royal Night) I've had for 3 years.

I need to get back into clubbing, cause that's the only way I'm gonna use some of this stuff up.
Man use your fragrances daily. That's what I do. Regardless what i doing. If I'm going shopping I'm wearing something . shyt I wear my shyt to the gym

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Meant to post in the thread earlier this week .I got the email and copped 3 rolls and a spray. shyt I wanted a 4oz bottle but it wasn't available... You dropping Valiant??

Nah didnt get the original yet. BTV is now by far my favorite house. Seriously and it's not even close. What we have already gotten through testing is Tobacco Sapphire, FAM..... That joint is going to KILL. I think I like the fact that every one of there fragrances is different and really off the beaten path but something that you can hold on to. I do not like Tobacco Vanille, it's just too much for me, but this one.... Perfect for me We will probably release it off season just cause we don't think it's really heavy enough for a cold winter..... But think it can be rocked on a summer night

Tobacco Sapphire by Boadicea the Victorious is a Amber Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Tobacco Sapphire was launched in 2022. Top notes are Cumin, Coriander, Saffron, Incense and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Rose, Magnolia, Heliotrope and Hedione; base notes are Tobacco, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Benzoin, Guaiac Wood, Labdanum, Cedar and Musk.

On another note, so we dropped the Missing Person, which is unisex but I could see it leaning more feminine, but I also rock it if I need to be subtle. Anyways we have Tangerine Boy through testing.... That joint gonna be a summer banger... I wore it today and I was like ok this is nice but after like an hour Im like yo is that me smelling like that. I went to my 2 interns high school event. I walked in and a lady says I dont know who that is but Im ready to bite somebody....

Fragrance Family: Fresh

Scent Type: Fresh Citrus & Fruits

Key Notes: Tangerine, Lemon, Amber

About the Fragrance: Tangerine Boy isn’t a shy guy, he’s always the center of attention. Energetic lemon and ginger awaken the senses. Luscious apple, sweet jasmine, and rindy tangerine tumble into a sensual base of spicy amber and cool, green moss. Not for the faint of heart, a day with Tangerine Boy will be a fun one and guaranteed to be extra juicy.

Tangerine Boy is a unisex fragrance that blends seamlessly to the skin.

"I was inspired by the playful, invitingness of zesty citrus, and so I crafted the fragrance around a juicy tangerine but added elements of spice with the ginger and black pepper for something vibrant and alive."—Jerome Epinette, Tangerine Boy Perfumer

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Yep yep.

I always say most of the niche fragrances you have to grow into, some cats will stay in the cool water, Curve, Gucci Guilty and thats fine too. But when you start really flexing and learning how to walk into certain fragrances, when to wear them, how to wear them. It can be life changing. Opens doors for you.

“Opens doors for you” I was having a conversation a few weeks ago with my wife and those were my exact words. Scents affect your mood and the moods of those around you I.E lavender, ylang ylang, ouds, etc. The way you smell, changes the whole vibe around you. I had a female bank manager told me once that they know when I’m in the bank and they always look forward to seeing me because of my scent profile. Around this time period I was working on a tropical island so I was mainly rocking pineapple vintage. I’m actually about to re-up on that from you soon.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I’m shocked at how fast people go thru colognes.

Y’all out here spraying 15 times?

How do you finish a cologne in like a month or two?

I spray 3-4 times tops and I feel like I’m overdoing it. Colognes last me forever.
Not 15, but an easy 8-9 usually. Whole point is for people to smell me :manny:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not 15, but an easy 8-9 usually. Whole point is for people to smell me :manny:
Half a spray is all you need.

8 sprays is propaganda from @BronxBomber and Big Fragrance to sell more product.

Stay up breh.

peace-and.gif

Daps
I’m shocked at how fast people go thru colognes.

Y’all out here spraying 15 times?

How do you finish a cologne in like a month or two?

I spray 3-4 times tops and I feel like I’m overdoing it. Colognes last me forever.

thank you! coming from a woman that hates when a dude goes overboard. i mean, if you like it like that hen that's cool, but if you are doing it for "the attraction" .... idk, it make me sick sometimes lol. i'm a lightweight on the perfumes... i'd rather use a perfume lotion tbh

and don't get me started on tasting on a dudes neck 🥴

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Half a spray is all you need.

8 sprays is propaganda from @BronxBomber and Big Fragrance to sell more product.

Stay up breh.

peace-and.gif
Depends on the frag but in Vegas most shyt dies quick in the heat. I overspray, and spray my clothes. Only the darker scents might keep it to 3-4 but stuff like Layton or cedrat Boise I spray the fukk out of. Broads smell me before I walk in

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
thank you! coming from a woman that hates when a dude goes overboard. i mean, if you like it like that hen that's cool, but if you are doing it for "the attraction" .... idk, it make me sick sometimes lol. i'm a lightweight on the perfumes... i'd rather use a perfume lotion tbh

and don't get me started on tasting on a dudes neck 🥴
I do 5 max depending on colonge obviously 1 on both wrist both sides of neck and back of neck

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Man we were thinking about doing a small batch, we didnt think it was special but we are able to see the analytics from behind the scene, and there is def some demand for it.

Y'all got a lot of sleepers. I recently ordered a few of the more popular scents, but saw that you had that Xerjoff Tommy Iommi.

:obama:

Add to Cart.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I been meaning to grab these since I got the Discovery set from Navitus a few months back. My favorites were these two especially for the summer. They had a sale last week and just decided to pull the trigger.
navitustheketviva.jpg

Also just got these 3 from Scent Split.
Parfums De Marly-Percival- Strong bergamot and mandarin. Nothing that really blows me away but a good fragrance nonetheless.
Mizensir- Eau De Gingembre. Wow this shyt is straight up fire. Ginger, citrus, and a hint of cucumber. The opening is gorgeous and the dry down turns slightly woody.
Bois Imperial-This reminds me of a more peppered version of Ganymede. The dry down is crazy and has more lavender and the dry down is way softer.

@BronxBomber I have about 8-9 in the basket I'm trying grab sometime this week. Man I forgot I had Knight Of Love by BTV from your site and man I fell in love with this shyt all over again. Wore it Tuesday and Wednesday at work and man I couldn't stop smelling this shyt. Never got sick of it and it just kept pushing on my skin and clothes. Like you said everything that BTV drops impresses me. Sniffed Valiant and Majestic the other day....damn ridiculous.