brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
“Opens doors for you” I was having a conversation a few weeks ago with my wife and those were my exact words. Scents affect your mood and the moods of those around you I.E lavender, ylang ylang, ouds, etc. The way you smell, changes the whole vibe around you. I had a female bank manager told me once that they know when I’m in the bank and they always look forward to seeing me because of my scent profile. Around this time period I was working on a tropical island so I was mainly rocking pineapple vintage. I’m actually about to re-up on that from you soon.

Im assuming you are a man of a certain age.... trying to put cats on to the nuances of 'Manhood' and adulthood in general. Your employer or employee recognizing you always smell good is a major key. Is your hair always cut? Clothes fly? It's the cheat code if you get this concept early.

been hearing a few fashion gworls talk about tangerine boy but i already reup on my go to citrus - guerlain mandarin basilic - so i think i can sit that one out.
Yea man, my female staff been going crazy about the sample... I was like I mean it's aight. Wore it and was like the dry down is not just citrus which surprised me. Im looking forward to see how people respond to it.
Not 15, but an easy 8-9 usually. Whole point is for people to smell me :manny:

Half a spray is all you need.

8 sprays is propaganda from @BronxBomber and Big Fragrance to sell more product.

Stay up breh.

peace-and.gif
THIS IS HILARIOUS! Nah I regular fragrance, can probably get away with 8, with ours Id say 3-5 is suffice.... I do think it depends on the person and on the fragrance. Can get away with spraying or rolling on wild amounts of Missing Person or Egyptian Musk.

If you wearing Super Charged
OkOvd_.gif
cause you will leave the crazy scent trail!
Depends on the frag but in Vegas most shyt dies quick in the heat. I overspray, and spray my clothes. Only the darker scents might keep it to 3-4 but stuff like Layton or cedrat Boise I spray the fukk out of. Broads smell me before I walk in
Good point weather is also a variant... Im in FL so I tend to not were many heavy fragrances. So I think I tend to just not enjoy them. Even when it's chilly I'll wear something that is a lighter heavy fragrance. I will rock Single malt, Lamar, and soon to be Tobacco Sapphire
Where are you applying your cologne. That’s half the battle :dame:

I also live in Vegas so I understand the heat

:dame:

Edit: also some scents perform better in heat and humidity and vice versa.

how-to-apply-cologne-2.png

Good Info. I wouldn't spray on my lower jaw though, me... I also spray on my hands cause my daps, and any hand situations with other they leave like damn I smell good.
I do 5 max depending on colonge obviously 1 on both wrist both sides of neck and back of neck

Always front and back of neck, and chest. Then the front of shirt

Y'all got a lot of sleepers. I recently ordered a few of the more popular scents, but saw that you had that Xerjoff Tommy Iommi.

:obama:

Add to Cart.
Yea man. Its crazy because we been ahead of the curve on the XJ... The Naxos is official too. I think we are going to develop more of them for just one runs. Like we get it get like 25-50lbs and its gone.
I typically do behind the ears and the wrist. If it’s it’s oil based or shea butter then I’ll apply it to my chest because of the longevity and it throws different.
MOST def! Shea butter is going to lock it in.
I been meaning to grab these since I got the Discovery set from Navitus a few months back. My favorites were these two especially for the summer. They had a sale last week and just decided to pull the trigger.
navitustheketviva.jpg

Also just got these 3 from Scent Split.
Parfums De Marly-Percival- Strong bergamot and mandarin. Nothing that really blows me away but a good fragrance nonetheless.
Mizensir- Eau De Gingembre. Wow this shyt is straight up fire. Ginger, citrus, and a hint of cucumber. The opening is gorgeous and the dry down turns slightly woody.
Bois Imperial-This reminds me of a more peppered version of Ganymede. The dry down is crazy and has more lavender and the dry down is way softer.

@BronxBomber I have about 8-9 in the basket I'm trying grab sometime this week. Man I forgot I had Knight Of Love by BTV from your site and man I fell in love with this shyt all over again. Wore it Tuesday and Wednesday at work and man I couldn't stop smelling this shyt. Never got sick of it and it just kept pushing on my skin and clothes. Like you said everything that BTV drops impresses me. Sniffed Valiant and Majestic the other day....damn ridiculous.
Can't say enough about BTV. I haven't smelled the Valiant or Majestic. We were gifted a couple of them, we didnt pull the trigger on a couple because it's like this, if we purchase something and as a group go nah this aint it, we stuck with it and dont recoup. But honestly they haven't disappointed at all. So I'll probably cop 3-4 in the next month or so. But fam even getting 5ML is like $100 so it's like we be $400 in before we can go into production.
@BronxBomber … fam… I had to do another order today..ontop of the order from 2 days ago.. gotta see what these oils hitting for.. got about 18 oils.. good looking out once again
:salute:
Order blue sapphire and soap and layton from your site excited to try these out :salute: @BronxBomber

I've heard great things about blue sapphire shyt too expensive to :mjcry:

Yea we have the Supercharged, so before I knew about the original Blue Sapphire we got the super charged. I warn folks, when I got it in, I was wearing regular. Couple chicks was like yo thats amazing but its TOO strong, so I suggest one spray or 2 roll ons when you get it. EARLY. Cause boy that joint is strong.

I have a LONG term customer who refuses to read or to like email, he text me every single release. 'Boss is this that fire?' 'Is it strong' when we released this I said this is it. He text me when he got it and was the happiest he has been EVER. It's that strong, this an old school cat that works outside 10 hours a day, lifting a house type cat. :russ:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea we have the Supercharged, so before I knew about the original Blue Sapphire we got the super charged. I warn folks, when I got it in, I was wearing regular. Couple chicks was like yo thats amazing but its TOO strong, so I suggest one spray or 2 roll ons when you get it. EARLY. Cause boy that joint is strong.

I have a LONG term customer who refuses to read or to like email, he text me every single release. 'Boss is this that fire?' 'Is it strong' when we released this I said this is it. He text me when he got it and was the happiest he has been EVER. It's that strong, this an old school cat that works outside 10 hours a day, lifting a house type cat. :russ:
Man Blue Sapphire and Kutay are some of the strongest fragrances I've ever smelled. I have the car spray for Blue Sapphire and no lie after I spray 1X it stays in my car for two weeks easily. Those are nuclear frags. I'm scared to even spray the concentrated spray out of the bottle.
Wearing Paragon today which has become one of my favorite frags of the year.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Man Blue Sapphire and Kutay are some of the strongest fragrances I've ever smelled. I have the car spray for Blue Sapphire and no lie after I spray 1X it stays in my car for two weeks easily. Those are nuclear frags. I'm scared to even spray the concentrated spray out of the bottle.
Wearing Paragon today which has become one of my favorite frags of the year.
Yooooo I forgot about Kutay, Ive honestly been surprised at how much we sold of it, we purchased it for a big client of ours, and they kinda pulled back and only purchased smaller amount. Released and people went crazy. That strongest fragrances I think off the top of my head. Kutay, Super Charged, and Space Rage which literally we had to stop making soaps because the molds just stayed smelling like Space Rage.

Its true those are Nuclear
I could smell blue sapphire on my hoodie for 4 fukking days ..I never put oils on my clothes .shyts potent...
Yea man. I think cats thought I was fronting when I say it was strong.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Im assuming you are a man of a certain age.... trying to put cats on to the nuances of 'Manhood' and adulthood in general. Your employer or employee recognizing you always smell good is a major key. Is your hair always cut? Clothes fly? It's the cheat code if you get this concept early.

Yep 41 but not quite ready to move Larry Holmes Estates yet... Not trying to brag, but this weekend I ended up exchanging information with this 20ish Filipino chick that was checking me in for my car rental and I wasn't even trying. She gave me a bigger vehicle but I paid economy vehicle prices and I was wearing cologne at the time.

When I hold my weekly meetings with my client (US Navy), I always freshen up the meeting room and they always comment on how good the office smells. Little things like that make a big difference.

I learned how to cut my early way back in middle school too. So I've always cut my hair weekly. Being able to cut your own hair is a huge cheat code.

Clothing game has always been tight but I go against the grain. I currently work as a military contractor so I wear tactical oriented clothes like 5.11. I moved from the west coast to the south as a kid. When I was in school, everyone was trying to rock Hilfiger, I mainly wore Fubu and I wore cologne. That itself seemed to open up opportunities everywhere. Also, people under estimate how important your shoe game is. I get more random complements about the boots I wear from strangers but I've never gotten a compliment on the street about sneakers.

GentMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the fragrance community on YouTube is knowledgable but who is making good TikTok content? When it comes to fragrance I'm enjoying short form content over the long drawn out videos that talk about the box and presentation for five minutes.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
This was in my recommended page.....dude made some great points when it comes to this hobby.

Why Are You Buying that Sh!t!
How to build a Fragrance Collection. The Cipher Ep 13. A Guide to buying fragrances

This was long. And dude is a little bit abrasive/non-committal. I watched him do a Versuz with Cuba, and that was pretty good to hear them go back and forth.

Some good points made
Basics
  • Why are you buying this fragrance?
  • Why do you need it?
  • Are you chasing your first high?
  • What else could you be doing with the money?
  • How much fragrance do you need? Once you get past 20-40 bottles (2000-4000 ml), that's enough for a lifetime.
More refined
  • Does the fragrance fit your lifestyle? (why are you buying "special occasion fragrances, when you don't go to special occassions)
  • Does the fragrance fit your steez? (which I don't agree with - cause I'll wear Tom Ford in a hoodie and some jeans - but I see what he's saying)
  • Recognize that your tastes will change
  • Niche Houses/Indies are better with notes than Designers (controversial imo)
This one hit home for me though.
  • Does the fragrance duplicate what you already have?
I got a few leathers, a few whiskys, a few rums, some spices, some coffees, some ouds - but a ton of tobacco joints. (30+ decants and bottles, mostly decants, but them 5ml joints can get pricey ...)