brehs lets talk cologne game

GentMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For anyone interested in ordering from OilPerfumery….skip them. I ordered their Roja Elysium roll on the 1st and it still hasn’t arrived.

A quick search of Reddit revealed they are notorious for slow shipping and use some off brand shipping company to fulfill their orders.

Lesson learned, I’ll be going with FBO for all my oils moving forward.

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
For anyone interested in ordering from OilPerfumery….skip them. I ordered their Roja Elysium roll on the 1st and it still hasn’t arrived.

A quick search of Reddit revealed they are notorious for slow shipping and use some off brand shipping company to fulfill their orders.

I ordered from them a few months ago and had no issues :yeshrug:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Ended up getting Xerjoff Nio over renaissance for the work / summer rotation.

What brands/houses do a presentation similar to Xerjoff? I opened that box like :gladbron:

The authenticity card with the bottle number is a cool touch

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

shouldnt have never left home team...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yea out all that I copped.. that panty dropper is the first one I’ve used.. gahhh damn.. I gotta double up.. had that shyt and one of my shortys came through for some pipe.. bytch straight up took it with her🤣 she said nah uhh.. im not about to be smelling like this when she’s not around .. walked her to her whip and shorty couldn’t stop complaining about how good this smell🤣.. I’m buying the soap.. oils.. roll on.. everything of this shyt
my uncle put panty dropper and one line of 540...on my hand said thank me later...:blessed:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps

:salute:

Yea we use to purchase from them to make sure we was official, after 5 or 6 purchases we stopped. Im pretty sure they are based in Canada. I may need to go back to watching them :unimpressed:

@BronxBomber I compared my naxos sample to your blend, your blend>>>>> :wow: more powerful and eye opening
:salute: Working on some more Xerjoffs done.
@BronxBomber ... iiight i know i said i was done...well i lied... just copped almost 20 more oils.... this is it for the year.. stop sending me emails breh.. i dont want to know about the new shyt... im good breh
:whoa:
:russ: fam we see this in shop all the time. Just wait until these new joints drop....
shouldnt have never left home team...

my uncle put panty dropper and one line of 540...on my hand said thank me later...:blessed:

:salute: Thats hilarious, yea man once you get rolling and you start understanding how you can create your own lane

This one is going to be tough! We was going to hold it until after summer but we had a couple wholesale customers we sent samples too, they all was like send it now! :pachaha:

2_9d642324-afd7-46ae-bcf6-c30fed85ca1b.png