brehs lets talk cologne game

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
@BronxBomber iiight breh.. you’ve taken too much bread from me.. since you put me on your site.. I’ve copped over 30 diff oils in these short 2 weeks span… just showing support to a black brehs business.. much appreciated on putting me on.. this should hold me down till summer .. anyway let a breh know when some new fire 🔥 pops up on your site.. salute breh

:salute:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yes I have this one as well that came with the Discovery set from Navitus. Really thinking of grabbing a full bottle. That one and Raised Spirits are definite boozy/bar drinking fragrances. The hint of pimento in Raised Spirits is :banderas:
Raised spirits … is dangerous …

That caramel n tobacco

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
@BronxBomber iiight breh.. you’ve taken too much bread from me.. since you put me on your site.. I’ve copped over 30 diff oils in these short 2 weeks span… just showing support to a black brehs business.. much appreciated on putting me on.. this should hold me down till summer .. anyway let a breh know when some new fire 🔥 pops up on your site.. salute breh

I put my uncle on fbo

This dude be mixing his on concoctions

Panty dropper pineapple vintage n grand soir

540 n Lamar

Coco moon n vanilla diorama

Side effect and Valentino uomo

And put em in his oil warmer .. nikka delta be smellin right

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

You sound like me last year. I'm too deep with the brother and I regret nothing :blessed:. Got another 12 from his site I'm eyeing right now.:lolbron:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Anybody used that Hermes orange vert? I actually like it. I wore it once and paired it with Tom fore Tuscan leather oil but I didn’t out with it

Not sure how I feel smelling like a fruit

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I need Mugler to re release Ultra Zest. I disrespected my bottle when it came out and only have like 10 sprays left. Not paying above retail, tho. They taxing for it on 3rd party sites.:francis:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I’ve decided that I like leather/tobacco type fragrances. Is coffee part of that? Maybe. I don’t know. Of all the stuff I’ve gotten recently my favorite is the Tom Ford Ombré Leather.

I wouldn’t say I want copies of it but if anyone knows of similar fragrances (with tweaks obviously) I’d be grateful for the recommendations.

By the way, I don’t know what you guys consider mainstream or overrated but i got a sample Prada L’homme and it’s pretty fukkin good. Not strong. Subtle. But not bad for a good afternoon. I’m just saying.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By the way, because I can sense it in this thread:

Go fukk yaself with your niche fragrances. Acting like you’re super cool because you don’t buy colognes at the mall. You make your own in your bathtub and order directly from some arab in Istanbul.

I bet you knit your own shoelaces for your Air Force 1s.

:beli:

This was meant as a joke.
But I’m saying tho.
:sas2:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Try Electimuss-Vixere instead of Valiant. I hear they smell very similar.

@BronxBomber been meaning to ask what's up with the Kay-Ali line? Is it strictly a women's line or leans more feminine?
You know the thing is we have to get the originals when we go into duping, because its like its the smell but we have to be able to market it. Folks gonna be like huh.... Electimuss... :comeon: :russ: Looking at getting Valiant but need to do some research see what's next on the Hitlist.

Nah they are all unisex, Id say a couple lean feminine like the White Flowers, maybe the Lovefest if you can't do Cherry. The Musk 12 is fire! But its very subtle, its a wear to bed, or like you going to be close in a lounge or whispering in babygirl ear:takedat:.. Invite Amber is dope too! So this line is meant to be a mix and match which it seems like cats are starting to get hip to. It's a discovery set meant to layer, so layering the Invite Only with the Juicy Eden Apple.... Oh yea that one leans feminine too. But again its a matter of where you at on your fragrance journey. The Eden Apple is FIRE but its like can't go crazy cause you will be out here smelling like a baddie if you can't carry it right lol..

Bvlgari Tiger. I own the Alexandria Fragrances version 'Black Panther'.
Ah ok, yea we looked at some BVL but it's like with BVL we can never find a flag ship that we can trust will be a good release.... Yea we would have to get the original.

Yes I have this one as well that came with the Discovery set from Navitus. Really thinking of grabbing a full bottle. That one and Raised Spirits are definite boozy/bar drinking fragrances. The hint of pimento in Raised Spirits is :banderas:
Someone just asked us about Navitus line... :beli:

We appreciate you brother! :salute:
I put my uncle on fbo

This dude be mixing his on concoctions

Panty dropper pineapple vintage n grand soir

540 n Lamar

Coco moon n vanilla diorama

Side effect and Valentino uomo

And put em in his oil warmer .. nikka delta be smellin right

Word!

Yea man I haven't even been able to really to work any magic because we been testing so many new fragrances.

The new Tangerine Boy gonna be fire! Apex is going to be Fire! Nocturna gonna be fire!

Tobacco Sapphire is going to CRAZY!

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Yea out all that I copped.. that panty dropper is the first one I’ve used.. gahhh damn.. I gotta double up.. had that shyt and one of my shortys came through for some pipe.. bytch straight up took it with her🤣 she said nah uhh.. im not about to be smelling like this when she’s not around .. walked her to her whip and shorty couldn’t stop complaining about how good this smell🤣.. I’m buying the soap.. oils.. roll on.. everything of this shyt

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Yo....what's this panty Dropper fragrance tho? Is it valid for summertime?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
By the way, because I can sense it in this thread:

Go fukk yaself with your niche fragrances. Acting like you’re super cool because you don’t buy colognes at the mall. You make your own in your bathtub and order directly from some arab in Istanbul.

I bet you knit your own shoelaces for your Air Force 1s.

:beli:

This was meant as a joke.
But I’m saying tho.
:sas2:
Everything except the bathtub is true though. My niche came out a mall, Lennox mall. Yes it’s better. Yes I relace my forces.