brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I'm being general because I see quite a few that are "sold out" in all inventory, but they are random not necessarily new items. Wasn't sure if it was a situation of "It might be listed on the site, but it was a limited sale or appreciation deal"

But examples could be Neroli Portifino, Marc Jacobs Decadence, Dior Homme Eau, etc.
Peace,

I guess it's relevant, we have close to 500 fragrances on site and maybe 10-15 fragrances out of stock at any given time. Some fragrances will come back for sure! The notify me app gives us an idea if there is a demand for the fragrance. When we go into production we have to do large amounts so some fragrances we dont get back, if they on there and you want them make sure you use the notify me app.

Those in particular, all on the fence.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m shocked at how fast people go thru colognes.

Y’all out here spraying 15 times?

How do you finish a cologne in like a month or two?

I spray 3-4 times tops and I feel like I’m overdoing it. Colognes last me forever.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I’m shocked at how fast people go thru colognes.

Y’all out here spraying 15 times?

How do you finish a cologne in like a month or two?

I spray 3-4 times tops and I feel like I’m overdoing it. Colognes last me forever.

60 bottles, finished 1 last year (Versace Man Eau Fraiche), after having it for 7.

Bought to finish a 5ml decant (D&G The One - Royal Night) I've had for 3 years.

I need to get back into clubbing, cause that's the only way I'm gonna use some of this stuff up.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
This is just me talking shyt but I’m not really with all these unisex fragrances.

Might as well be tranny fragrances.
This or that, huh?

:mjpls:

Some unisex fragrances work well but you have to know what you're buying. CK one is the GOAT OG unisex scent. Some unisex scents have strong floral notes or are candy sweet, especially at the opening. I'm not a fan of those :dame:

Last edited:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Green sapphire is smooth..Had 4 people stop me this week ...
You must have seen we are discontinuing it :sas1:

We have to make room for a new BTV! Man we have some fire coming! We actually will be discontinuing 90 fragrances in the next 52 weeks!

This is just me talking shyt but I’m not really with all these unisex fragrances.

Might as well be tranny fragrances.
This or that, huh?

:mjpls:

Some unisex fragrances work well but you have to know what you're buying. CK one is the GOAT OG unisex scent. Some unisex scents have strong floral notes or are candy sweet, especially at the opening. I'm not a fan of those :dame:

I can tell yall brothers really not on fragrances like that..... :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Trillie Kane

Rookie
Daps

We have to make room for a new BTV! Man we have some fire coming! We actually will be discontinuing 90 fragrances in the next 52 weeks!

Meant to post in the thread earlier this week .I got the email and copped 3 rolls and a spray. shyt I wanted a 4oz bottle but it wasn't available... You dropping Valiant??

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

I can tell yall brothers really not on fragrances like that..... :unimpressed:

Actually, I just know what type of notes i like and the ratios I prefer. Everything doesn’t work for everyone either. :yeshrug:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
That’s okay.
I can live just fine without being the most knowledgeable and suave man when it comes to colognes.
:ehh:

:pachaha:Most knowledgable and calling unisex fragrances tranny is a bridge too far. Might shock you that many women only buy men fragrances.....

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Actually, I just know what type of notes i like and the ratios I prefer. Everything doesn’t work for everyone either. :yeshrug:

Yep yep.

I always say most of the niche fragrances you have to grow into, some cats will stay in the cool water, Curve, Gucci Guilty and thats fine too. But when you start really flexing and learning how to walk into certain fragrances, when to wear them, how to wear them. It can be life changing. Opens doors for you.