brehs lets talk cologne game

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How often are yall copping new fragrances?

My wife told me i gotta chill, but im like bytch do u want me to smell good or not :mjtf:
Every other month for me. I'll buy more or slow down depending on my mood. I also will get 10ml decants for $30 or so to try something new out.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

My wife told me i gotta chill, but im like bytch do u want me to smell good or not :mjtf:
Been sampling a lot lately but don't plan on getting any new full bottles until Fall, I'm going to try to enjoy what I have the next few months. Last bottle I purchased was this City Rhythm Miami joint
375x500.75008.jpg

Coconut/Lime in the opening, without the suntan lotion vibes that often come with that pairing. Sugarcane is another major player, rum and tobacco in the drydown but it maintains a tropical feel.

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Get the most compliments from aventus and spice bomb hoes love that shyt, don't know what my next cop will be.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

I cop several from @BronxBomber every 1 to 2 months and the higher end ones ($200+) every couple of months.

Edit: Thats me in Tinian @BronxBomber . Just got my package in today :salute:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I heard 1 million lucky has been discontinued. You might want to cop a couple if it's your daily wear
Paco Rabanne îs good for doing this!, When they cancelled One Million Prive we had to manufacture more than usual, before that it was on the brink of us discontinuing it. The Lucky sells a lot for us, so Im sure we will see a spike in that.

I cop several from @BronxBomber every 1 to 2 months and the higher end ones ($200+) every couple of months.

Edit: Thats me in Tinian @BronxBomber . Just got my package in today :salute:
Yes man, we have some cats from this board that purchase pretty much every week or every release, or once a month and they get everything new.

Personally for the business we purchase every single month 5-10 fragrances. We just got Kilian Blue Moon Ginger Dash, Kilian Can't Stop Loving You, Valaya by PDM, On A Date Margiela, Pistachio Gelato By Kayali, Donna Born In Roma Intense, Uomo Intense.

Today ordering the New Tom Ford and the other New Kilian Special Edition Love Amber& Oud.

Of course I wouldn't get so many fragrances if we didnt reverse engineer them but dont sleep on decants, and then oils. I know cats think differently but I can tell you from first hand experience, there are some fine fragrances, that use the SAME manufacturing plant we commission.

We had had legal issues with 4/5 huge companies. Won't name them, but they buy our products ;)

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Paco Rabanne îs good for doing this!, When they cancelled One Million Prive we had to manufacture more than usual, before that it was on the brink of us discontinuing it. The Lucky sells a lot for us, so Im sure we will see a spike in that.

Yes man, we have some cats from this board that purchase pretty much every week or every release, or once a month and they get everything new.

Personally for the business we purchase every single month 5-10 fragrances. We just got Kilian Blue Moon Ginger Dash, Kilian Can't Stop Loving You, Valaya by PDM, On A Date Margiela, Pistachio Gelato By Kayali, Donna Born In Roma Intense, Uomo Intense.

Today ordering the New Tom Ford and the other New Kilian Special Edition Love Amber& Oud.

Of course I wouldn't get so many fragrances if we didnt reverse engineer them but dont sleep on decants, and then oils. I know cats think differently but I can tell you from first hand experience, there are some fine fragrances, that use the SAME manufacturing plant we commission.

We had had legal issues with 4/5 huge companies. Won't name them, but they buy our products ;)

Yo breh.. what’s your company? I’m looking for a spring summer cologne .. budget is $300 max

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Aye @BronxBomber when do you expect restocks? Been waitin on a few sold out items for a min

If I see sold out, and it's out of all stock for a fragrance, is that a sign it's been discontinued? or is it simply you guys will stock it later.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Aye @BronxBomber when do you expect restocks? Been waitin on a few sold out items for a min

If I see sold out, and it's out of all stock for a fragrance, is that a sign it's been discontinued? or is it simply you guys will stock it later.

Im not sure what fragrance you are referring to ....

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Im not sure what fragrance you are referring to ....
I'm being general because I see quite a few that are "sold out" in all inventory, but they are random not necessarily new items. Wasn't sure if it was a situation of "It might be listed on the site, but it was a limited sale or appreciation deal"

But examples could be Neroli Portifino, Marc Jacobs Decadence, Dior Homme Eau, etc.