brehs lets talk cologne game

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
fragrances do so much more for us than just make us smell good man, the confidence and all that you get from it is crazy, ish really is amazing, life changing
That’s exactly what I’m looking for! I’m grown but want a full can’t be fcked with aura. Never got into cologne but I know it’s really gonna bring about the elevation. :blessed: Thanks breh. :myman:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
So the consensus is Xerjoff Renaissance it for the summer? I’ll check Bloomingdale’s this week and see if can scoop

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Not sure if this is the right thread but what are some good women’s perfume? Have sister’s bday and mother’s day coming up.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Not sure if this is the right thread but what are some good women’s perfume? Have sister’s bday and mother’s day coming up.

If it were me, Gift Cert to Sephora/Ulta (or Nordstroms). Or it would be a surprise trip to the mall with them in tow, and stop by the spot, get what something (SINGULAR) that you like.

But If you really brave
  • Billie Eilish got a vanilla joint that is real popular now. I think it's called Billie Eilish.
  • Rihanna really liked this joint from By Kilian - Love Don't Be Shy (they not shy with the price either)
  • Ariana Grande is pushing Cloud which smells like Baccarat Rouge 540 (4-600)
I'd be trying get girls to wear Angel by Thierry Mugler, so they smell like my Ex, lol.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if this is the right thread but what are some good women’s perfume? Have sister’s bday and mother’s day coming up
The Tom Fords are all uni but some lean way more female than male. That Lost Cherry is a knockout. The TF Black Orchid is crazy too on women

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
If it were me, Gift Cert to Sephora/Ulta (or Nordstroms). Or it would be a surprise trip to the mall with them in tow, and stop by the spot, get what something (SINGULAR) that you like.

But If you really brave
  • Billie Eilish got a vanilla joint that is real popular now. I think it's called Billie Eilish.
  • Rihanna really liked this joint from By Kilian - Love Don't Be Shy (they not shy with the price either)
  • Ariana Grande is pushing Cloud which smells like Baccarat Rouge 540 (4-600)
I'd be trying get girls to wear Angel by Thierry Mugler, so they smell like my Ex, lol.
The Tom Fords are all uni but some lean way more female than male. That Lost Cherry is a knockout. The TF Black Orchid is crazy too on women

I appreciate it family!

Daps
Reppin
St louis
mrjFVCO.jpg

pricey but i'm sure you can find it cheaper.
My scratch and sniff that buy me cologne
wear this and it smells fukkin amazing.

tn2ZZTF.jpg

This is a nice daily scent for broads
that are making moves out here.

Oddly enough broads with money
are rockin men cologne.

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
mrjFVCO.jpg

pricey but i'm sure you can find it cheaper.
My scratch and sniff that buy me cologne
wear this and it smells fukkin amazing.

tn2ZZTF.jpg

This is a nice daily scent for broads
that are making moves out here.

Oddly enough broads with money
are rockin men cologne.

UKVu0t8.gif
If you wanna go all out

delina-exclusif-box-75ml_12b04633-6e9b-4e57-aa16-52cda60664bd_800x.jpg

Or

PDMValayaPSWS1000x1000_800x.jpg

Two of the best women’s fragrances ive ever smelled

Yall boys coming in clutch! Preciate it!

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Got the Bvlgari Tygar this past weekend and its hands down the best smelling cologne Ive ever owned. Beats Aventus as my all time fave. Got a $75 gift card with my purchase so I also had to cop the Givenchy Reserve Privée.

My next purchase is definitely going to be the Francis Kurkdjian Gentle Fludity Silver. That smell is :gladbron: