brehs lets talk cologne game

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Silver Mountain Water may be a buy soon.

I've been lazy and my spring fragrances have been Morning Chess which is like a greener Aventus. Also Elysium but since my sister told me it smells like tears I can't unsmell it :russ:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Also got a decant of Terre D'Hermes Eua Givree from Decant X and maaaaaaaaaan this shyt is nice. It smells like a cold grapefruit with juniper berries. This is gonna kill in the summer here in Houston. Gonna carry this with me all summer.

Last edited:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Just got a 5ml sample of Xerjoff Renaissance 1861 and yall are on point. This is very unique, summertime scent. Reminds me a little of Torino 21 with the mint and citrus but this one doesn't have that salty sea notes and way more smooth.

I also got Profumum Roma- Acqua Viva. Strong lemon blast opening but this dries down and gets kind of creamy. Definitely a summer go to

@BronxBomber
Thanks for the gift in the mail. It fit perfect. I grabbed these
LV Imagination-The citrus, mint and tea is damn good
LV Meteor-This will probably be one of my go to work joints.
I appreciate you my brother, yea just wanted to shoot you that!

Funny I was going to say Imagination, and Meteor are PERFECT for work.

lv - afternoon swim :wow::wow::wow::wow:
This one goes crazy on our other platforms, its one of those that a little goes aloooong way

when it warms up...
giphy.gif
My STAFF LOVES this, they are younger than I am, I can't wear it. We also sell ton of this and when its out people are heated. Gotta be live to wear it. If you new to this dont try lol. Women def will be on you if you pull it off.

Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
Old school joint, salute.
Bleu de Chanel and YSL Y 99% of the time
Yes can see this being an everyday wear as well....

Since I have so much access it's truly a mood thing and my office is filled with 500 fragrances, but if I still worked in the school system I would wear more fresh slightly fruit sporty possibly, lighter to heavy.

Prada LHomme
Pineapple Vintage
Panty Dropper (Maybe on Friday or I want to lace the hallways)
Torero
Bodacious

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need more Iris/wood fragrances. nothing is topping the OG Dior Homme. The Valentino is close but not it. I might layer the new Homme with Molecule 1 and see what that does.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Need more Iris/wood fragrances. nothing is topping the OG Dior Homme. The Valentino is close but not it. I might layer the new Homme with Molecule 1 and see what that does.
Givenchy Gentleman
  • EDP - smells a lot like DHI/DH to me
  • Boisee - same but diff on the EDP, way more woody. Copped the full bottle before I finished the decant.
  • Reserve Prive - 5 minutes of whisky, and 8 hours of just powdery iris.

Woods is a massive category. No reccs off the top of my head.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's y'all go to for the office? I don't want to use my big boy stuff, I just need something that can be used daily
“Stronger With You” is an excellent cheapie/everyday type joint. That Bentley Intense is another excellent one like that, one of the best leathers you’ll ever smell and it’s like $50…only requires like 3 sprays, maybe 4.

My #1 by far everyday joint is that Platinum Egoiste but some people probably consider that a big dog joint so idk…I consider my niches and Parfums my heavy duty stuff, everything else is whenever whatever. That Egoiste is killin a lot of niches tho, for real

Last edited:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
“Stronger With You” is an excellent cheapie/everyday type joint. That Bentley Intense is another excellent one like that, one of the best leathers you’ll ever smell and it’s like $50…only requires like 3 sprays, maybe 4.

My #1 by far everyday joint is that Platinum Egoiste but some people probably consider that a big dog joint so idk…I consider my niches and Parfums my heavy duty stuff, everything else is whenever whatever. That Egoiste is killin a lot of niches tho, for real

That Egoiste is my secret weapon, it used to be popular back in the day but it’s not as well known now. Now it’s rare that the average breh has it, and that joint hits

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Egoiste is my secret weapon, it used to be popular back in the day but it’s not as well known now. Now it’s rare that the average breh has it, and that joint hits
Facts, that joint is it and you rarely smell it. I buy these two at a time when I pick them up, lol, I run thru these faster than any other joints

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
5k+ posts.
96 pages at 50 post per page.
Don’t call me lazy :martin:

But can brehs get a tl:dr :lupe:

A breh ain’t been stinky or none :whoa: but a breh tryna elevate :banderas:

Where do I start?
What’s the basics?
How do I spot quality or lack there of?

Big reps in the building :myman:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5k+ posts.
96 pages at 50 post per page.
Don’t call me lazy :martin:

But can brehs get a tl:dr :lupe:

A breh ain’t been stinky or none :whoa: but a breh tryna elevate :banderas:

Where do I start?
What’s the basics?
How do I spot quality or lack there of?

Big reps in the building :myman:

There’s really nowhere to start…for most of us who are super serious about this stuff our wallets dictated where we started initially as shorties, lol. For me it was Gucci Guilty and Burberry Touch and Versace Eros, etc… I’m sure most people who will respond can all discuss those three joints in detail, everybody had em. Those are all well under $100 and pretty good…I don’t like GG at all anymore tho but that’s just my palate changing over the years.

The basics are pretty clear…you get what you pay for a lot of the times. Always try to put on your fragrance right after getting out the shower…it hits different when you take a shower first. Don’t overspray but also don’t underspray, like 6-7 total sprays, at your pulse points, is plenty. Don’t spray your wrists and then rub them together and hit your neck and all that movie stuff…that kills the top notes. Don’t spray your clothes…unless you want your clothes to smell like your fragrance for a week lol. Keep your colognes somewhere cool and dimly lit if possible to preserve them.

…EDTs are low concentration…meaning they only stick on you a few hours. EDPs are the good/stronger stuff that last the entire day pretty much. And Parfum is the highest concentration if im not mistaken, that’s the joint shorty is gonna smell on her pillow the following night after you left. I believe there are even lesser concentrations than EDT but I don’t remember what it is…nobody buys that anyway, lol. Niche Houses are “fragrance only” brands (PDM, Creed, MFK, Bond No9, etc…). Some designer houses have Private Blends/Etc tho that are considered Niches by some people too. There are some madd expensive and madd fire Designer Houses as well but Niche is considered the big dog stuff to most.

I always figured the nose knows when it comes to quality…I can spot some cheap juice a mile away, it just smells cheap. Let your nose guide you…sometimes your mind will convince you something is low quality just because of the price tag that’s really fire…and vice versa, you will bump into some expensive ass mid.

I just freestyled all this from memory and experience, I took a class on Fragrances and got a certificate and all that but that was a while ago, lol. Good luck man, fragrances do so much more for us than just make us smell good man, the confidence and all that you get from it is crazy, ish really is amazing, life changing

Last edited: