brehs lets talk cologne game

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

Went to Neimans today thinking about buying Xerjoff Renaissance and trying to get some free samples.

Ended up going with Initio High Frequency and the sales chick gave me samples of 9 other fragrances.

Unless I’m getting a deep discount this might be the spot when I’m buying niche.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I tried a sample of Xerjoff Renaissance over the weekend and I’m leaning towards getting a bottle.
Wow this stuff is incredible complicated and definitely not a scent i would get bored from. I'm leaning towards buying
Just got a 5ml sample of Xerjoff Renaissance 1861 and yall are on point. This is very unique, summertime scent. Reminds me a little of Torino 21 with the mint and citrus but this one doesn't have that salty sea notes and way more smooth.

I also got Profumum Roma- Acqua Viva. Strong lemon blast opening but this dries down and gets kind of creamy. Definitely a summer go to

@BronxBomber
Thanks for the gift in the mail. It fit perfect. I grabbed these
LV Imagination-The citrus, mint and tea is damn good
LV Meteor-This will probably be one of my go to work joints.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Maybe it was the lack of sleep and food, but Versace Eros gave me a headache the one time I wore it. (I blind buy travel size sprays).

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
What's y'all go to for the office? I don't want to use my big boy stuff, I just need something that can be used daily
prada_lhomme.jpg

images

I alternate these two. They always get compliments and they are affordable and widely sold in case i run out of them

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
prada_lhomme.jpg

images

I alternate these two. They always get compliments and they are affordable and widely sold in case i run out of them
I work remote now but Prada L’Homme was always one of go-to’s for the office, not that its only appropriate in that setting but its not too loud and is not likely to offend. Amouage Reflection is another one I’d put in that category, albeit its got a little more personality than L’Homme