brehs lets talk cologne game

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Which ones did you get?
Regio fiero Alex ll Naxos then Amber Stars and Overture. I gave my mom stars and overture. Throwing the rest of the Naxos away or dropping it off at a random location to be found.

That’s what I do with scents I don’t like.

Oils and sample vials get left in the gym changing rooms or some other random spots some guy might get lucky and find it lol I hope they like it

GentMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's 90 degrees here in Phoenix so I'm putting the Sean John 3AM into rotation. For a cheapie, it's unique....don't really have anything like it in my collection. The atomizer is Dior level, speaking of Dior it seems that Diddy took some inspiration from Dior Homme Sport with the bottle as well. Something about it reminds me of DHS and Silver Mountain Water by Creed.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Regio fiero Alex ll Naxos then Amber Stars and Overture. I gave my mom stars and overture. Throwing the rest of the Naxos away or dropping it off at a random location to be found.

That’s what I do with scents I don’t like.

Oils and sample vials get left in the gym changing rooms or some other random spots some guy might get lucky and find it lol I hope they like it
I haven't smelled Overture or Amber Stars. I like Naxos and Italica. Give 1861 Alexandria a try. Nio is a great summer scent as well.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I haven't smelled Overture or Amber Stars. I like Naxos and Italica. Give 1861 Alexandria a try. Nio is a great summer scent as well.
They just too pungent or aged smelling. shyt smell like how crushed velvet feel if that make sense. shyt smell like a muscadine taste. Just weird I want to try the blue casamorati but idk man.

I loved naxos at first but idk what happened that shyt stinks now

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Roja Elysium is nice. Just received it. Good scent for the upcoming FL summer.

Summer? Hmm, I need to smell mine again, cause I don't think of that one as a warm weather joint, especially not in hot/humid FL.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I tried a sample of Xerjoff Renaissance over the weekend and I’m leaning towards getting a bottle.
Just ordered a 5mL sample from Scent Split. Thinking about doing the same for Electimuss-Trajan

I received two from Electimuss
Imperium-Another Aventus inspired scent. Im tired of it.
Vixere-Too powdery and floral smelling for me. Didn't care for it

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Thinking of getting into zaharoff which ones yall recommend I sample ?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
It's 90 degrees here in Phoenix so I'm putting the Sean John 3AM into rotation. For a cheapie, it's unique....don't really have anything like it in my collection. The atomizer is Dior level, speaking of Dior it seems that Diddy took some inspiration from Dior Homme Sport with the bottle as well. Something about it reminds me of DHS and Silver Mountain Water by Creed.
Bought the 3AM while waiting in line at a discounter and hearing about it.. Didnt really do anything for me but that atomizer is probably one of the best ever.. lol.. Like how does that happen, whatever they do, everyone needs to copy. Only reason I would spray it is just to get that satisfaction lol..

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Thinking of getting into zaharoff which ones yall recommend I sample ?

I've got Tabac - it's a nice Tobacco scent (sweet, tobacco smell, wet tobacco to an extent, maybe some vanilla/cinnamon) - but it's nothing to rush out and buy. Especially at 155 a bottle (for 60ml!).

Got my sample here

5mls is way more than I'll ever need.