Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
60+ full bottles
~200 5-10ml decants.

I really should sell A LOT OF IT.
Where you sell them at? Madd people told me I should sell some but I don’t know anything about that…I would if I did, I got madd niche joints that are least 70% full that people love but I never really got into that I know I could get some bread for

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Where you sell them at? Madd people told me I should sell some but I don’t know anything about that…I would if I did, I got madd niche joints that are least 70% full that people love but I never really got into that I know I could get some bread for

You can move a lot of stuff on www.reddit.com/r/fragranceswap
There are facebook groups as well.

Ebay and Etsy cracked down on used bottles and decants, so it's hit and miss.

Selling stuff online is always a hassle for me.
Boxes, Tapes, Shipping, Pay Pal/Venmo/Cash App, all the damn questions...

The fragrance community is vast and weird.
That big site Fragrantica has a channel - and I realize i have Zero in common with a lot of folks.
That said, they do sort of infect the mind, with wanting to try new stuff, indie stuff, niche stuff, discontinued...

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can move a lot of stuff on www.reddit.com/r/fragranceswap
There are facebook groups as well.

Ebay and Etsy cracked down on used bottles and decants, so it's hit and miss.

Selling stuff online is always a hassle for me.
Boxes, Tapes, Shipping, Pay Pal/Venmo/Cash App, all the damn questions...

The fragrance community is vast and weird.
That big site Fragrantica has a channel - and I realize i have Zero in common with a lot of folks.
That said, they do sort of infect the mind, with wanting to try new stuff, indie stuff, niche stuff, discontinued...
Bet, I’m a get on the Reddit joint soon as I get back to the crib, good lookin.

Speaking of discontinued joints, I’ve been trying for like 2 years to get my hands on some TF Azure Lime, that used to be my favorite scent. I literally cannot find it anywhere…some cologne aficionado chick on FB hit me and said she makes replicas that smell exactly like the officials and all that…ehh, I was reluctant and just never responded lol.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is fukkin piff..expensive though

It is…beautiful fragrance…but I don’t even use it anymore sadly…because literally everybody smells like it now, lol. I don’t know how it got so popular and commercialized but it did, I lost all my love for it smh

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bruhhhhhhhhhh, that Elysium is it!! Def top 10 ever for me. I gotta rearrange my Top 5 because I forget Angels Share…that’s unacceptable, lol, joint might be #1 being real. The whole Kilian house is fire from what I’ve smelled. I met the dude who runs Amouage at ScentXplore a couple months ago, wacky guy, I don’t really love the House but I never tried the one you named.
Man Amouage's shyt is really strong and you are right about Elysium....that and Hacivat are creeping into my GOAT list. I forgot about Angel's Share too. That is my fall and winter go to. Funny when I first got it I ended up overspraying b/c I had no idea how potent it was and the scent trail followed me a whole floor up. People on the floor below came up and tracked me down (by that time I had gone nose blind) and asked what I was wearing b/c it smelled good but was too strong :russ: . I learned my lesson with that shyt. Also hot take Lataffa's Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud>>>By The Fireplace. Another one of my favorites for the winter.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It is…beautiful fragrance…but I don’t even use it anymore sadly…because literally everybody smells like it now, lol. I don’t know how it got so popular and commercialized but it did, I lost all my love for it smh
Yea I had to retire BR540. I was running into a wall of the shyt almost everywhere I went.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I recently got in the game? Maybe at the beginning of COVID? (not sure why I was thinking about cologne in the middle of lock down)

Top 10 of what I Own

I mostly like Tobacco, Whisky, Rum, and Spices and then wood. (not a smoker, not much of a drinker either)
I do sort of like marine/aqua and citrus.
I don't mind rose and iris.

I don't like white florals and most fruits.

Designer
  1. Tobacco Vanille (Tom Ford)
  2. Tobacco Oud (Tom Ford)
  3. Gentleman Boisee (Givenchy)
  4. The One Royal Night (Dolce and Gabanna)
  5. Pure Malt (Mugler)
  6. Bleu De Chanel EDP (Chanel)
  7. Acqua di Gio Profondo (Armani)
  8. Stronger with You Absolutely (Armani)
  9. Terre d'Hermes (Hermes)
  10. One Million Prive (Paco Rabanne)
Niche
  1. Musc Ravageur (Frederic Malle)
  2. Plum in Cognac (Scents of Wood)
  3. Tabac 28 (Le Labo)
  4. Tabac (Aaron Terrence Hughes)
  5. Smoke (Akro)
  6. Herod (Parfums de Marly)
  7. Roaring Radcliffe (Penhaligon's)
  8. Habanos (Royal Crown)
  9. Malt (Akro)
  10. Angel's Share (By Kilian)
Cat Piss got me wanting to grab Salt and Pepper (and they got a tobacco as well)
Amouage dropped Royal Tobacco a while back
Tom Ford's Cherry Smoke is calling my name.
And then I want to try that whole Zoologist sampler.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Damn near the whole xerjoff line is ASS omfg dawg I was excited about samples of different scents and every one of em I sprayed it’s just like damn it’s too much.

Like the scents smell out of date or some shyt. Alexandria 2 the only one that will make the cut out of like 5 scents

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I recently got in the game? Maybe at the beginning of COVID? (not sure why I was thinking about cologne in the middle of lock down)

Top 10 of what I Own

I mostly like Tobacco, Whisky, Rum, and Spices and then wood. (not a smoker, not much of a drinker either)
I do sort of like marine/aqua and citrus.
I don't mind rose and iris.

I don't like white florals and most fruits.

Designer
  1. Tobacco Vanille (Tom Ford)
  2. Tobacco Oud (Tom Ford)
  3. Gentleman Boisee (Givenchy)
  4. The One Royal Night (Dolce and Gabanna)
  5. Pure Malt (Mugler)
  6. Bleu De Chanel EDP (Chanel)
  7. Acqua di Gio Profondo (Armani)
  8. Stronger with You Absolutely (Armani)
  9. Terre d'Hermes (Hermes)
  10. One Million Prive (Paco Rabanne)
Niche
  1. Musc Ravageur (Frederic Malle)
  2. Plum in Cognac (Scents of Wood)
  3. Tabac 28 (Le Labo)
  4. Tabac (Aaron Terrence Hughes)
  5. Smoke (Akro)
  6. Herod (Parfums de Marly)
  7. Roaring Radcliffe (Penhaligon's)
  8. Habanos (Royal Crown)
  9. Malt (Akro)
  10. Angel's Share (By Kilian)
Cat Piss got me wanting to grab Salt and Pepper (and they got a tobacco as well)
Amouage dropped Royal Tobacco a while back
Tom Ford's Cherry Smoke is calling my name.
And then I want to try that whole Zoologist sampler.
You talking about then wood but fam whisky and rum are made in wood barrels lmaoooo

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn near the whole xerjoff line is ASS omfg dawg I was excited about samples of different scents and every one of em I sprayed it’s just like damn it’s too much.

Like the scents smell out of date or some shyt. Alexandria 2 the only one that will make the cut out of like 5 scents
Which ones did you get?