brehs lets talk cologne game

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been thinking about texting her she in Atlanta. Asian lady. Want her to remember me but I’m trying to figure out best way to open the bottle you feel me lol
Depending on her position, if she gets paid commission, she gonna remember you even if she dont, lol.. Thats the reality of sales job, always remember to see how someone sees you and how you benefit them. Whats in it for them. You put money in her pocket, she gon remember you..

As for in typical situation, I just try to bring value and open in a way to continue a convo, keep it simple, ask about a bottle you had interest in.. "hey I was thinking of you", send a pic of a cologne, or something and ask about that.. That is a common ground you two share, it should be easy and flow naturally. She catering to you and your needs. Im assuming you want to keep customer saleswomen dynamic.. Now if you talking about something else, I been there too, :lolbron: :snoop:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Depending on her position, if she gets paid commission, she gonna remember you even if she dont, lol.. Thats the reality of sales job, always remember to see how someone sees you and how you benefit them. Whats in it for them. You put money in her pocket, she gon remember you..

As for in typical situation, I just try to bring value and open in a way to continue a convo, keep it simple, ask about a bottle you had interest in.. "hey I was thinking of you", send a pic of a cologne, or something and ask about that.. That is a common ground you two share, it should be easy and flow naturally. She catering to you and your needs. Im assuming you want to keep customer saleswomen dynamic.. Now if you talking about something else, I been there too, :lolbron: :snoop:
Definitely business. Maybe she can introduce me to a daughter or something.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
St Patty's SOTD - Green Irish Tweed

1110032_GIT_100ml_650x.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Man I bought 1888 from the casmorati collection blindly ... man this shyt is amazing fJesus christ xerjoff amazing

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Coach Open Road surprised me today
Man I bought 1888 from the casmorati collection blindly ... man this shyt is amazing fJesus christ xerjoff amazing

Which one? Looks like there are multiple in the collection